U.S. Government Aware Of A$AP Rocky’s Arrest In Sweden, Situation Has Raised ‘Concerns’

dailycaller.com/2019/07/14/aap-rocky-statement-state-department/
archive.fo/RlWMd
>His rep told The Smoke Room they’re looking to President Donald Trump for strong leadership on the case, and now the government has some concerns.

>According to Politico, a source close to the situation said American authorities weren’t immediately notified upon Rocky’s arrest. American help was initially denied, and he couldn’t have a private conversation with an American official. The Swedes have until Friday to make a decision on whether or not Rocky can go free.

A State Department spokesperson told Politico the following:
>There are certainly some facts about the arrest and detention that raise concerns. We expect all governments, including Sweden, to treat American citizens fairly and with respect. … We hope to see ASAP Rocky and his colleagues back on tour and reunited with friends and family soon.

>We need to bring A$AP home, and I don’t care what it takes to get the job done. The man and his crew weren’t doing anything more than appearing to defend themselves.

>The fact he’s not already on a flight out of Sweden is troubling. As his rep told The Smoke Room, if it can happen to a guy like Rocky, it can happen to anybody.

>Every day he sits in a cell over in Sweden is a day the American government should be outraged. The fact he’s not already home is embarrassing.

>Continue to check back as we gather more updates on the situation. As I’ve said before, we’re bringing him home by any means necessary.

>I won’t stand for his detention in Sweden, and I know there are plenty of freedom-loving Americans like me out there. It’s time for President Donald Trump to bring our guy home.

Attached: file.png (1248x1206, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BHr999RGPQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck all shitskins kkthxbye

>nigger
>Sweden
??

What happened Jow Forums? I thought Swedes loves blacks and shieeet?

Did you lie to me again?

Trump will get even more black support when ASAP Rocky is freed.

>if it can happen to a guy like Rocky, it can happen to anybody.
this is a good point in that this could have easily happened to some random American who isn’t famous and they would have been completely fucked because they’re not famous

exactly

>What is the progressive stack?
They hate whites more than US blacks.
They hate US blacks more than misc brown migrants.

>your darky isn't allowed to assault my darky
>oh yea well your darky shouldn't have been harassing my darky
>my darky can do whatever he wants
>so can my darky
>fuck your darky
>nah fuck your darky and fuck you too

There was an academic question on whether they liked black people better or "new swedes" from the middle east better. I guess this answers it.

Damn Sweden, if you wanted more niggers we'll happily give them for free.

ASAP rocky unironically attacked an immigrant in Sweden. He was some kind of Asian. They arrested ASAP. Sweden literally would have let him kill a white guy and nothing would have happened. The ONLY reason he is being held is because he attacked an immigrant. Kek. Also Fuck Sweden. It will burn with the rest of the West on the day of the Rake.

He was defending himself.

Like I said, mutts fighting mutts. Fuck Sweden. Cucked piece of dog shit country. Fuck every cuck in that spineless pussy riddled land. And Fuck the feminist government. They will all fucking burn on the day of the rake. Let them reap what they sow.

>mutts
hey zionist shill shouldn't you be worried about the upcoming israeli civil war?

>Jow Forums cucks defending a degenerate nigger
classic

Lil bitch nigger rapper sitting in a cell doing nothing about it and begging daddy drumpf for a rescue mission.

these fags are so fake I guess that's why their music sucks dick. Also fick swede cuckoloides and their arab bulls

Call me a Zionist shill all you want. Nothing could be further from the truth. The weak nations will fall. Let them. They chose not to fight back. Only the strong will survive this game of thrones.

gonna be nice watching israelis die.

Attached: 6e7218752df68a61d53376bd1ba5ceda4a23f1d4a859b3a19ea50f6c04cc1496.jpg (255x250, 17K)

>Only the strong will survive this game of thrones.
you are a faggot cringe retard

I think he's just taking the piss, it would be too obvious if harry potter was mentioned

You don’t think this is a game of thrones? Tactics change, the nature of people never changes. Who do you think will last longer, Isreal or America? China or America? Russia or Sweden?

We need to invade Sweden

>The man and his crew weren’t doing anything more than appearing to defend themselves.

This isn't really what happened, though, right? I can't imagine cucked Sweden holding a poor black man unless he actually did something wrong.

Being an American doesn't give you immunity from breaking Swedish laws. Sorry bud, if he broke the law there he should do time.

I charges might very well be dropped in the court, but one of the features of Nordic justice system is that until the case goes in front of a judge, charges are typically pressed against everybody involved in violent incidents.

It'll be just like that nigger basketball player who shoplifted in China. Remember how him and his family shittalked Trump after his admin saved the kid's ass from the labor camps? lol

>This isn't really what happened, though, right?

fucking watch the video you also-a-nigger

Except for refugees

>I can't imagine cucked Sweden holding a poor black man unless he actually did something wrong.

Yeah but he's American so that evens things out. Like, you can't even possibly imagine how much the European left hates Americans.

The last I read those refugees are under investigation as well.

When Asap rocky gets released, he will be rewarded with many white blonde girls!!!!

Fun fact: The $ n A$AP Rocky's name is in honor of all the money he donates to charity.

you suck op, you’ve mangled editorial news, the statement of his reps, and the statement of the state department all together and i can’t make sense of it. kill yourself

nice
Blame the fucking journalist.

Attached: file.png (2572x1096, 1.9M)

>U.S. Government Aware Of A$AP Rocky’s Arrest In Sweden
stop

great post

Attached: mug.gif (305x205, 435K)

who is asap rocky and why should anyone care?

cope

Sweden loves niggers so much they want to keep all of them!

it actually was, refugee hoodrats jumped them and got their shit pushed in

>Daily Caller trying to instigate a fight between the U.S. and Sweden over some dispute among niggers.

Fuck Sweden

Another spoiled celeb nigger who thinks he's a king and deserves special treatment.
Keep him swedes

watch the video, the ''''''refugees'''''' were harassing and trying to start shit with ASAP's group
ASAP and co were completely respectful and restrained, but the ''''future engineers'''' kept stalking and harassing them and finally started a fight, which they lost
fuck sweden for this, they literally didn't do nothing

I stand corrected, video is cut, but it is looking like they dindu nuffin

This Nord is probably right, I guess prosecutors are just holding them all until they have a chance to figure it all out and who they need to charge with a crime, if anyone?

#FreeASAP

Some middle eastern 'refugees' wandering around instead of working in the middle of the day appears to have started shit with the guy and his entourage and it turned into a fight. He was then arrested for failing to kneel and fellate the two swarthy foreigners.

Negers gonna neg

and? who cares, they should have called the police, they had plenty of time, tyrone

Lmao sweden doesnt have a bail system. Let this nog rot. All his jewbucks are of no use to sven.

That's what happens when you leave the comfort of the US for a 3rd world shithole. Should be a lesson to everyone.

Show your real flag.

>Asian

Attached: 1543708327951.gif (220x190, 1.66M)

Niggers attacked first

show your flag

Are you a dumb faggot or just pretending?

America will outlast everyone

youtu.be/BHr999RGPQw

KEEP HIM

He may be a bigger but is is our nigger

>being this much a radical leftist stormweenie
This is an opportunity to Red Pill Democrat plantation niggers but thanks to virtual chimpouts it should take care of itself. You NaziLARPs are literal trash who choose accelerationism because you are useless for anything else

Attached: alptoovfw6a31.jpg (960x1280, 144K)

>we need to bring a nigger home
please take the refugees too

You can keep them, swedes

Sums it up nicely. It's like a cock fight, but with cucks

the swedish police are looking for the guy they beat up because he has a history of harrasment or some shit but hes no where to be found

In Norway it's a bit different and stand your ground laws would be cucking.

seriously free this fucking nigger right now or i swear to god we will send some fucking B2's over to sweden and bomb all their fucking precious muslims. i swear to god we will destroy every single fucking muslim in sweden if we dont get asap rocky back.i swear to god your fucking motherfucking muslims will die. in minecraft of course.

>diss the president multiple times on last album
>arrested in another country and needs trump

Its pottery.

it's summer, boy.

Attached: 1492016363909.jpg (737x624, 79K)

For anyone who doesn't know: he was arrested for beating up Syrian refugees after they stepped on his shoes.

Trump should send based Kanye to get his release.

Based cops being racist, i don't see the problem.

Trump freeing A$AP Rocky would be incredible for no reason other than I like both

Is asap Rocky handsome?

Attached: rovk.jpg (790x395, 40K)

Damnit Wayne I fucking kekd

He'd rather have blonde boys

Is this the rapper who was in a Muslim no go zone and his body guards had to toss around the muzzies like 100lb rag dolls? For once dey dindu nuffin'

This. I’m surprised but glad there are threads made about ASAP rocky

I hope he gets out and raps about what a shit hole swedenstan is

Attached: 8407AC7B-3B54-4C00-961C-1E3CD912BE81.jpg (450x450, 29K)

How can we capitalize on this? Should we start a meme campaign in defense of A$ap Rocky that displays the dangers of immigration and multiculturalism?

They do but they love their Arabs even more.

He hurt an afghan, muslim refugee, that's like 3 protected classes, he'll get the death penalty no doubt

Attached: Det handlar om barn 20.jpg (980x641, 69K)

I get that your trolling but I could see Sweden doing that

>ya’ll crackas finna be raycis’ n shiet
t. us guberment

Trump needs to accept Tommy Robinson's asylum claim bf this nigger

Dear Sweden, sorry our citizen did not behave while a guest in your country. Americans recognize Swedish law, and respect the application of those laws. As our country sentence its own citizen with life and 419 years for a traffic accident caused by a 3rd party, please take an aggressive position as America would if the accused were in the US. Thank you, America.

We need to push trump to free him

I just don't understand why black americans feel the need to not only gang up and kick somebody whose already down but then also film themselves doing it.
Like if you're gonna mob someone don't record evidence of it

Attached: 1469445570617.gif (200x200, 823K)

I listen to based Flacko everyday and while perusing my favorite Chinese basket weaving forum, I am a man of culture you see unlike yourself

You obviously have little experience with these subhumans. Be thankful.

Attached: gca.gif (480x270, 1.27M)

Afghani

Oh shit nigger
What are you doing mah Swede

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-15-01-15-08.png (1366x2196, 498K)

gotta nig nig nig
gonna go to jail
and thats a good thing

Ay get back in your thread beaner

Which are worse, Middle easterners and afghans or niggers? Maybe we should import som african-americans since they seem to btfo MENA people

Beaners are better than niggers

>Maybe we should import som african-americans
Flag checks out.

I truly hate your people.

>literally who niggerfaggot arrested in some third-world shithole
>State Dept. drops everything to get him back
>meanwhile 14mil+ beaners sponging up welfare and tax-free cash
send nukes

Attached: seen some shit.jpg (480x720, 24K)

Hey australia imported species to get rid of other species. just syaing

If I could lynch the last nigger with the entrails of the last mestizo, I would.

Attached: 1544566396334.jpg (600x456, 35K)