Did you know that circumcision causes the male g-spot, the frenulum and ringed band, to not develop?

Did you know that circumcision causes the male g-spot, the frenulum and ringed band, to not develop?

Did you know that circumcision originated as a way for slave owners to mark their slaves and remove all of their sexual pleasure, but still leave them with the ability to pee and otherwise reproduce?

Did you know that circumcision permanently changes pain response in humans and likely causes autism? Pro-mutilation manhaters will insist that the procedure doesn't hurt since some children don't cry, but studies show this is because the pain is so profound the infant boys go into shock over their penises being clamped down and cut in half.

Have you ever watched a circumcision or looked into the tools used to do so? You should. Knowledge is power. Remember, they got to you before you could even speak and your parents let it happen. Your society let it happen. Your culture let it happen. Your guardians let it happen. This is the same culture that tries to mold your personal morality.

Attached: ef69284179db6e80e367aa4aae031847.jpg (610x610, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/history/dunsmuir1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535438/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3036761/
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13642987.2016.1260007
hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2015/417846/
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4757-4011-0_3
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956462412472444
academia.edu/7104780/Objections_of_a_sentimental_character_The_subjective_dimension_of_foreskin_loss
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/circumcision-linked-to-sids/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8800902/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17155977/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12208206/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4364150/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9091693/
manhoodcanada.com/shop/
brandnu.nl/portfolio_page/intimotec/
villagevoice.com/2015/10/06/uncut-a-look-at-the-wacky-wrinkly-world-of-foreskin-restoration/
foregen.org
thetyee.ca/Views/2007/01/30/Foreskin/
bostonmagazine.com/health/2015/04/14/baby-foreskin-facial-boston-hydrafacial/
huffpost.com/entry/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808/amp
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/
atcc.org/products/all/CRL-2429
emdmillipore.com/US/en/product/FibroGRO-Xeno-Free-Human-Foreskin-Fibroblasts,MM_NF-SCC058
drugbank.ca/drugs/DB10770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chad Jews get laid like crazy and they are all circumcised, sometimes even by a rabbi.

You probably don't know what sex feels like incel

Thank GOD!!! -- that my mom refuse to get me circumcised. My faggot father almost forced it, but luckily my mom said she'd literally leave him and to let me decide when I'm older. So sorry for those who got (((snipped))). Barbaric. I remember seeing baby circumcision vid compilation and had hatred for my dad.... FOR HE HAD WITNESS MY OLDER BROTHER GET CUT AS A BABY AND STILL TRIED TO GET ME CUT FOR "AESTHETIC" REASONS! You know what anons? I think on my next visit to my parents, I'm gonna flash my dad. Bitch. Sorry, drunk and upset I was close.

Sage

Kys

Circumcision is jew shit

Making shit up - the troll post.

Attached: TeInVjU.jpg (442x298, 34K)

C O P E
O P E
P E
E

People from the US are so defensive about their mutilated dicks.

Haha you're mad cuz your parents got kiked and you were circumcised.

Good for you and good on your mom.
A doctor tried to tell me that my son's penis should look like mine. It took me all of 4 seconds to remember being a kid and happening to see my dad's dick and thinking, "what the fuck is that thing."
He and I are both cut.
So that was that, I didn't let my son get cut.
When he was like 4, he noticed and I had to have an awkward conversation.

Absolute worst part about not letting my son get cut was him loudly recanting, at the super market, "they cut off your penis hat when you were a baby. And you cried."
God I love that kid.

I remember my circumcision as the earliest childhood memory I can retain, my first memory of hate. I remember being taken into a room, being strapped to a chair or something, and then basically the worst thing imaginable happen and i blacked out. i remember rage and betrayal feelings toward my mother. i remember checking my penis all the time afterward noticing it was different but not understanding anything

The male g-spot is in his anus.

More specifically, between his anus and prostate.

Some of OPs comments are true, others are laughable bullshit.

>Did you know that circumcision originated as a way for slave owners to mark their slaves and remove all of their sexual pleasure, but still leave them with the ability to pee and otherwise reproduce?
The history of circumcision is murky, but the circumcision of slaves was side-by-side the torture in removing finger digits as well in Egypt. This was most likely religious as niggers in tribes did it as well with few to no link of kikes.
cirp.org/library/history/dunsmuir1/

>Link between circumcision and autism.
You have to be retarded to believe this correlation.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535438/

Circumcised kikes and fags are less likely to get STD transmissions, or penile cancer. These facts are “compelling.”
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3036761/

Don’t be a complete retard to believe statements being posted without articles attached.
tl:dr OP is a retard

Cool can you go back in time and tell my dad.

I want to fuck her ass until her anus goes into a state of prolapse.

>remember, they got to you before you could even speak and your parents let it happen. Your society let it happen. Your culture let it happen. Your guardians let it happen. This is the same culture that tries to mold your personal morality.
Speak for yourself cut fag

>cut
>gf learns how to give prostate massage
>fingers my ass until I’m a squirming puddle

Ya ok user.

InB4: muh degenerate fag. Call me what you want, nothing you experience in your wretched lives will ever feel as good as what my gf does to my ass. Kek.

Jesus had it done and so will my sons

>what my gf does to my ass
Kys fgt ..ur embarrassing us

>mfw uncut American bad goy masterrace
have sex, gain height, take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue

Attached: 78637FB9-2AC6-4A79-8E3F-B4EF8FD69D6E.gif (914x1091, 90K)

Eh I'm cut and my dick works fine and I'm pretty smart and funny too. I never understand these threads because it always comes off as the uncut fags reeeeing over other people's dicks.

In my experience uncut guys were always weird as shit and had houses and minivans that smelled weird.

Yeah it super european, the men always come off like slimy pervs.

Just turn off the lights, say a prayer, unbutton your hag’s flannel shitflap and think of the Reich you disgusting Puritan killjoy faggot. Tradfags like you are the fuckin embarrassment in this place. Not all of us are repressed and sexless.

Lol you literally have to get fucked in the ass to get off like a normal person does.

Who said that’s the only way I come? See if you had ever seen a woman naked irl you wouldn’t be so myopic and clueless talking shit about something on which you clearly have zero grasp

You know that's a meme, right? That's not a real thing.

Whatever. Works for me.

Shitty troll but there's an important lesson to be taught here: high ranking Jews aren't circumcised anyways.

You're a repressed homosexual.

Kek

>the male g-spot, the frenulum and ringed band
as a member of the anteater gang its always comical to see the type of nonsense cutfags write about us. the mutilated are truly pitiful creatures.

It's widely agreed that the new testament rejects circumcision

>chad jews

lmao

>chad
>jews
lol good one

Dosnt matter.. Jesus (God himself) had it done, i live by Jesus

Jesus denounced the circumcisers and said he healed man every bit whole.

Biblical circumcision only cut off the excess skin at the end. The ridged band, frenulum, and majority of foreskin was still intact.
The type most common today is medieval talmudic kikery and removes the entire fucking thing.

Strong argument Moshe. It's not like you need to get your ass fingered like a homo to compensate for the weak orgasms caused by your mutilated dick haha.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CUTFAGS. Imagine devolving into a faggot because schlomo ripped away your real g-spot.

H-have sex incel!

Attached: image.jpg (628x536, 80K)

No it’s not that’s a lie created by inferior homos

may newfags lurking see this and learn.
>American Men
>getting so cucked by (((them))) to cut their newborn males
Break the cycle!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1556240403823.jpg (1008x1580, 441K)

Their first blow job is by a rabbi. No wonder most of them turn into faggots.

Tell you mom someone on the internet thanked her for being a stand up mom. Truly respectable.

Scientific studies
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13642987.2016.1260007
hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2015/417846/
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4757-4011-0_3
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956462412472444
academia.edu/7104780/Objections_of_a_sentimental_character_The_subjective_dimension_of_foreskin_loss
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/circumcision-linked-to-sids/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8800902/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17155977/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12208206/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4364150/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9091693/

Foreskin restoration shops
manhoodcanada.com/shop/
brandnu.nl/portfolio_page/intimotec/

Foreskin restoration
villagevoice.com/2015/10/06/uncut-a-look-at-the-wacky-wrinkly-world-of-foreskin-restoration/
foregen.org

Foreskin facecream articles
thetyee.ca/Views/2007/01/30/Foreskin/
bostonmagazine.com/health/2015/04/14/baby-foreskin-facial-boston-hydrafacial/
huffpost.com/entry/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808/amp
knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/23/the-bizarrely-profitable-business-of-baby-foreskins/

Foreskin shops
atcc.org/products/all/CRL-2429
emdmillipore.com/US/en/product/FibroGRO-Xeno-Free-Human-Foreskin-Fibroblasts,MM_NF-SCC058
drugbank.ca/drugs/DB10770

Anybody wanna buy foreskins?

legit.

My fiance does it too. It's amazing and until you try it, you're just throwing unspeakable pleasure out the window all because of some childish cringe fear of being "gay"

Being gay is sucking penis and taking penis in your body - not a woman doing stuff to pleasure you

Attached: 1562480067939.jpg (750x1090, 387K)