Can you imagine Africa with no Africans

Just imagine what the continent of Africa would be like with no Africans. Had the Europeans done the right thing and eradicated the native population in the 19th century the world would have been a better place overall.

Attached: news-graphics-2007-_651565a.jpg (300x300, 25K)

You would evolve to become BLACK because of the sun rays prefering melanin skin

you didn't have to "eradicate" them, just don't let them reproduce so much. Kind of like what happened in North America, whites would become the population majority, and blacks would be a small minority that we keep on reservations.

We would literally be leaving the solar system right now if we did this

It's not too late

> what are clothes
> what is sunscreen
> what are parasols

They can mimic us humans but will never be at our level.

>Had the Europeans done the right thing and eradicated the native population in the 19th century the world would have been a better place overall.
Why do you think the Jews made us fight all those wars against ourselves?

Has anyone on this board ever actually traveled
Half the fun of traveling is going to strange places and feeling like you are on another planet
Countries with dysfunctional governments and abysmal economies are a blast
I would highly encourage everyone on this board to spend a few months living in a jungle, or an island, or a mountain.
It will totally eradicate the wage cuck incel mentality that most people have these days

Evolution is a lie nigger.

t.faggot

Attached: c4ll2ct3v25nd2rgr45nd-tdsmof-a.jpg (1149x807, 458K)

"Moral of the story is: I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures."

Attached: rhodesia.jpg (1845x1254, 571K)

Grim place

Attached: 0979D2FB-68FE-41AF-9FFF-608A2796A2DC.jpg (759x534, 398K)

>((clothes))
>((sunscreen))
>((parasols))
Press S to spit on this shill

Hindsight is always 20/20

Day of the rake is coming Leaf faggot

If that were actually true then you'd be de-evolving, not evolving.

>We would literally be leaving the solar system right now if we did this
This is true. Imagine if Rommel just bulldozed Africa and turned the entire continent into the Lebensraum. Back before there were billions of them. Fuck... what could have been.

Attached: 1556674301406.jpg (500x521, 66K)

Because we work in fields?

It's not too late. Most nigger countries have dysfunctional governments that would struggle to track you.

Move to an African nation, somewhere secluded and untouched, secure your home and start taking over their nation from the inside.

Keep in mind, African birthrates have almost halved in the past few decades, just need a big white population boom

New Rhodesia when?

What could've been mate.
My parents grew up in Rhodesia. Pic related is my aunt, uncle, and dad.

The farm they lived on was appropriated to a government official in 2002 and, to my knowledge, he's never even visited. It's no longer operating and it's since fallen into complete disuse.

What a fucking shame.

Attached: Tsetsera 1968.jpg (2048x1368, 761K)

Nigger actually thinks the sun "rays prefer melanin skin".
It's just more proof that Africa is a wildlife reserve, it's not for civilization and it's definitely not for negroid hominids to populate.

Who knows what kind of bio weapons the elites are working on.

Nah, they would just get a nice Mediterranean tan.

Meh, wouldn't matter much. Now, if Titus had hunted down and exterminated all of the kikes, then the world would be a better place. There is still time.....

Ten years ago I would have disagreed with you. Now I have to admit you are correct.

Attached: africa_agricultural_capacity.png (960x1790, 470K)

Ham f'd Noah
>Africa

I would give up seeing Africans burn each other if it meant a billion less people on the planet consuming gibs.

I mean if you follow the logic of evolution then these white people would eventually become black from constant sun exposure over multiple generations, no?

Yep. Christianity has doomed the world, because it made the white man too soft to perform his duty in eradicating problematic subspecies. Now it's too late

Can people stop overusing t. as a term? It's something I've noticed redditors do at nauseam thinking they just made a witty retort

t. admitted reddit poster

the crusades were far from soft. i blame marxist and "jewish" subversion for our problems and corrupting the religion, not the religion itself

There is no place so great that it could not be improved by the removal of niggers.

>Just imagine what the continent of Africa would be like with no Africans.
What a paradise that would be. Another America, minus the niggers

Attached: 1563072538717.gif (367x265, 565K)

Wow nice pic. If Salazar hadn't died maybe Rhodesia would still exist to this day

> t. doesn't realize he is referring to himself if not using greentext

>tfw ywn live in a world where there are no niggers
>tfw ywn live in a world where the Axis won the war
>tfw ywn live in a world where space travel is as easy as plane travel
>tfw ywn have a genetically engineered Nazi waifu selected at birth
>Tfw ywn give the Roman Salute to Adolf Hitler, who's lifespan is 500 years because of technology and advancements in gene-therapy

Attached: 1556169158733.png (543x600, 162K)

Imagine? Don't have to imagine.

Now that the Chinese have established a foothold in Africa, you know they're engineering a virus to thin out the locals and give John Chinaman a little more elbow room.

Soon.

Attached: 030519_ti_base-editor_feat_free.jpg (640x342, 101K)

Imagine a world without Niggers!

Attached: lawyer.gif (115x90, 120K)

It's a shame we didn't cleanse them while we could. Since WW2, we can't colonize or remove undesirables anymore. Africa could have been a paradise, and briefly was, under the White man.