ANTIFA BANNED FROM TWATTER

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 8.41.31 PM.png (1238x1068, 592K)

I would have defend them on Twitter but I've been banned from there because they reported me

No fucking way...

Shouldn't have banned me. I would have stood up for them.

someone had to die for twatter to do something about sicking to their own rules lel!

Twitter congrats on achieving the bare minimum after it was too late for it to mean something.

>Rednecks against cops
>nonbinary person nonbinary day

Attached: 1558576921333.gif (500x248, 1006K)

I wonder if they'll make a new account or if they'll move to other places like Mastodon. I hope they do the later, because it would complete the setup for a turd war on Mastodon.

Attached: 1538530891611.jpg (216x216, 8K)

Baiting Muslims and getting them banned is my favorite hobby on twitter. I've got 5 banned yesterday

Who cares? Your obsessive pursuit to defend the right of your enemies doesn't make you look magnanimous. You got banned for the same reason everyone else did: being racist and fascist and homophobic. When assholes like you are going to learn to embrace this is when we'll start making progress.

Boggles the mind.

how is that good news?

antifa openly spewing their retarded shit all over twitter was the best redpill

Antifa literally BTFO HARD! Like their dead an hero.

Attached: 1558486791081.jpg (284x177, 13K)

>first they banned the gnatzis
>I didnt say anything because le punch gnatzis
>then they banned me
>and I committed suicide because of all the gnatzis shouting womp womp

communists larping as hillbillies are the worst of both worlds

Big tech has lung cancer. They kept smoking even though they were coughing up blood and now the cancer has metastasized.

Attached: 66763923-6401-4BFC-B64A-AFC2544A3CAF.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

I got a 7 day suspension for telling antifags calling him a hero to follow in his footsteps and die like a bitch

>on twitter
>twitter

Imagine being on Twitter

How do you do it?

Can u guys hurry up an eliminate Pakistan

bump

what in the fuck

Attached: D_T47AeWkAE3_o4.jpg (1024x1016, 81K)

>he doesn't shit talk normies and commies on all platforms he can

I feel conflicted here. I took issue with alt right personalities banned from twitter and feel the same way about Antifa/anarcho commies being banned. In my opinion, the free market of ideas and free speech MUST include ideas and speech I find offensive. This isn't good and just normalizes censorship.

Attached: let-them-fight.jpg (477x265, 19K)

>non-binary day
How the fuck does that even exist?
How the fuck did I not even know about it until now?

I hope so.

>Who cares? Your obsessive pursuit to defend the right of your enemies doesn't make you look magnanimous. You got banned for the same reason everyone else did: being racist and fascist and homophobic. When assholes like you are going to learn to embrace this is when we'll start making progress.

Attached: Angry Soy.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Do you support ISIS being allowed on Twitter?
Not trying to be a dick, I just wonder where you think the line should be

Well, the Alt-Right is already gone mostly from social media, so at this point everyone else has to get the same treatment. It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

>free market of ideas
Complete meme. They don’t tolerate your ideas, you shouldn’t tolerate theirs.

This desu

Attached: 1555822967583.jpg (728x930, 182K)

>free market of ideas
lolbertarian bullshit
we need a right wing authoritarian revolution

Pretend to be a liberal and say Islam is against liberalism. Then they get butthurt and post retarded shit. Then you report them

>wanting a bunch of allahu akbar refugees

It's best that they remain on life support

Luckily no one who will be missed.

Oh boy, I remeber what it was like being a libratardian.

Good question user, not sure. If someone wants to be an islamo-asshole in the political sense then they are free to expose themselves and their ideology for all to see and ridicule. Of course beheading videos and calls for jihad should be a violation of the TOS somewhere.

Attached: 1562527353315.jpg (680x1020, 56K)

>Clean up Twitter of violent liberal rhetoric
>Right before an election.

Attached: 1561721033994.jpg (525x673, 36K)

where is her penis?

this is a BAD thing. we want free speech, not "ha ha see your side gets censored too xDDDDDD"

kys

Where do you live?

Honestly I would have done that if I used Twitter, free speech is supposed to be free for a fucking reason.

Free Speech, such as it was, isn't coming back, ever, on big tech sites.

What does that mean exactly? Anyone who has the words "antifa" in their name will be banned?

I'd tweet that but they already banned me.

>But call him a libertarian and watch how he recoils; how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out".

Guilty as charged. However the point still stands, do you like being censored? Yes or no.

Attached: 1561929866745.jpg (436x600, 95K)

"nonbinary day"

Such an affront to decency on #SelfCenteredSuperMinorityFagIdentityCelebrationDay

If they are not binary down that make them binary? It is either or..

idiot

>leftist face when the pendulum swings back

Attached: 1562129064547.png (640x734, 275K)

Not an argument

>censorship is good when it's people i hate
right wing hypocrisy at its best

bread and circus, and the migapedes and their centrist gatekeeping allies eat it up like it means something. meanwhile whole police departments and local governments are aligned with antifa, and the thousands of niggers on twitter who have called for the death of the president are fine, because banning a bulldyke in a mask is not even close to the same thing as banning a nigger, unless that nigger gets it and is attacking jews like farrakhan. this country and it’s people are a collective comedy and it’s all going to end in disaster.

we wouldnt be censored if drumpf was literally hitler and arrested the heads of all social media companies and put them into reeducation camps

Attached: 1529543489176.png (683x686, 186K)

is this true?

Attached: 1562789481170.jpg (680x485, 52K)

Who cares? You're still an idiot. Twitter doesn't care about fairness or rules, they only care about public outcry. Don't contribute to your enemy's public outcry

>lolberts and boomer republicans are the same as Jow Forums fascists

Attached: 1529543678141.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

How is that hypocrisy?

>Your obsessive pursuit to defend the right of your enemies doesn't make you look magnanimous.
this is a redpill a lot of Jow Forumsacks have yet to take

we need to address this problem but right now the rules are being enforced unevenly. We can't begin to correct the system until we see the system working corectly. Selective enforcement is how leftists reconcile the limitations of incoherent policies. Is twitter going to ban people for saying the fighters in the american revolution were brave? It glorifies violence, doesn't it? As long as they can get away with selective enforcement their bad policies and logic cannot be shown for what it is to the standard deviated masses.

So they change their name back to ACORN and nothing has changed

>rest in power
cringe

It's called the First Ammendent.
>Secured by the 2nd

too little too late. I hope that kiked shithole crashes and burns. Saged.

Damn, I guess Tim did some good after all.

Attached: 1783784934.jpg (192x262, 7K)

Why are blue check marks allowed to do this

Attached: DC3FF5C5-9720-49A0-ABD9-8F84A993F9DE.jpg (1242x1050, 401K)

Twitter's just a corporate hellhole, we're taking Jow Forums now

FaScIsT
Fuck off tranny

>After me
>they came for antifa
>and many keks were had

we should put murderers in jail
>how would you like it if we put you in jail
uh, cool story libetardanon.

half the contention isn't the censorship but how the rules are unclear and not evenly enforced. By making them commit to public rules and enforcing those rules even on their "allied" special interests we will build more will to get the whole thing changed, or open the market to competing services with various degrees of censorship.

>She said "GO AWAY!!
>They CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: True Conservatism.jpg (680x375, 17K)

this is such cucked logic.
>do you like being deported? Yes or no.

The only thing you're taking is a rainbow dildo up your ass, faggot.

Indians here are hated here as much as muslims. What's your point?

You’re delusional

no they fucking aren't you newfaggot commie tourist
>sees a poo meme once and thinks we legit hate Indians that live in India

Attached: 1erdp5.jpg (480x360, 50K)

>after they come for us, they will come for you
I swear I've seen people say this to leftists numerous times.

They laughed at us when we said they would be next.
Welcome to your dystopian cyberpunk future

This will lead to more violence, banning speech makes crazy people lash out. The rightwing isn't insane so not much happened, the left is so now the fireworks start.

>non-binary day
WTF is this?
Damn globohomo crap.

When right wing authoritarianism comes to power in the US they are going to censor speech. You're deluded if you think otherwise. Believe it or not, the US constitution is not the greatest thing ever created. It was pristine when it was first written, but it's changed a lot since then. A lot of folks find the laws of the constitution reasonable, but then again this is what has lead to the current status quo.

>We also prohibit the glorification of mass murders or genocides when protected categories have been the primary target or victims.
What the fuck? They openly say they accept only genocides and murders tageting whites?

Attached: wtf.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

You're the only comedy, sitting around crying on pol in lieu of getting up and taking personal risk to effect actual change. You're just a typical nigger, fuck off pussy

yay more censorship. play both sides against the middle.

What happened to free speech?

Is this a male or female poo?

Sounds like it's time for Safety Squads to make a come back and ensure all their meeting places are up to code.

Attached: safety squad.png (400x394, 281K)

>non binary day
Lmao wtf
But yeah with Trumps social media summit and that this loon attacked a government facility. If twitter didn't crack down on antifa it could be an existential threat to the company.
They're talking about John Brown and "liberating" these camps, motherfuckers have gone completely unhinged.

It's not hypocrisy, you retard. Censorship is a tool just like any other. You can use it for good or for bad. Your problem is that you seem to mix "right wing" with the euphoric liberals and freedom of speech fanatics.

No they dont traditionally, right wing us authoritarian not totalitarian. It's the left that has a history of censorship. Cope faggot

Attached: 1562907788188.gif (506x928, 3.74M)

ITT: idiots getting gaslit by a fake antifa user and one (1) antifa twitter account being removed.

you all deserve the day of the gamma ray.

>Police shooting of an anti-fascist
What was he doing? Walking down the street to buy some milk? Oh right he had a rifle and was throwing pipe bombs.

Wow.......they banned one troll account.....progress

Based pajeet.

>All the gays and trannies slowly realizing that they brought it on themselves.

Damnit Genna!

We don't want antifa to be banned though. They are dialectically useful for our goals

Brainlets don't understand.