Is Jow Forums actually a hivemind that's slowly being sculpted by a shit load of Russians with proxies to the Kremlin's...

Is Jow Forums actually a hivemind that's slowly being sculpted by a shit load of Russians with proxies to the Kremlin's liking?
Asking out of curiosity. Cause the current political climate reeks of divide and conquer.
Hardmode: Reply without questioning my political alignment.

Attached: 1548773298954.png (800x909, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no it's the children of the country waking up to the fathers that raped it.

>Muh Russia
Give me a fucking break, Russia is a has-been country barely capable of holding itself up.
They are no where near as influential and ideologically dominant as our media would like you to believe.

>Russians with proxies

Attached: 1562850096511.png (899x547, 33K)

>Reply without questioning my political alignment.

Attached: 1556852215872.jpg (710x567, 77K)

Russia implanted my brain to make me a manchurian candidate and now i will always vote Republican

>It's only bad when the Russians do it guise

>Is Jow Forums actually a hivemind that's slowly being sculpted by a shit load of Russians with proxies to the Kremlin's liking?

no but jews sure hope they'd do that
what a baroque bunch of fucktards
burn them all
/thread

I nolonger care about politics, only the 14 words.

checked, fpbp

Attached: transmog.gif (800x450, 2.77M)

Seem pretty Jow Forums.
Got you commies.

Attached: 1554220700819.jpg (280x255, 46K)

>thread
quality
>op
faggot

Attached: 1527559455307.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

I'm on the Kremlin's trail just you wait.

Attached: 1547722405010.jpg (684x569, 56K)

Jow Forums is White Supremacy Circlejerk 101.
Virgin White Males come here and whine all day, indirectly about how society owes them sex.
This is where all the "Muh Genes" and the White Male Victimhood narratives come from.
You go about trying to shame females into having sex with you by telling YOURSELF how superior you are.
See, you are ENTITLED to reproduce, not the non-white Chads.
YOU are special.
Don't worry, its not because you're genetic trash.
It's because the all powerful, White Women are hurting your FEELINGS.
The true, White, VIRGIN, Alpha Male.
They're keeping you down by hurting your feelings!
Incels need to be wiped out.

>Mfw "race" hasn't been an issue for 200,000 years
>No one here accepts genetic mutations due to environmental factors in their respective location because clearly evolution doesn't exist
You won't believe the logic I post here that's intentionally ignored.

Attached: 1555002244480.jpg (400x395, 319K)

Attached: 46D64A23-D438-46C0-AE36-D68C2CA77E4E.gif (498x268, 3.93M)

Unironically this, i'm surprised it's a burger pointing this out.

>Russian boogeyman
Leftards defended Russia when it was a threat and now see Russia as an all powerful villiain when it is weak.

Attached: image.jpg (1992x2262, 426K)

Yes, I brainwash people on Jow Forums, how could you tell

A Jacobite taking money from the French Crown doesn't make him French. It makes him a Jacobite.
Aligned individual interests are not the equivalents of mercenarism, manipulation, or most ridiculously: homogenization.

I understand both parties fucked up somewhere along the line but isn't it sort of getting to the point where 30 years of Russian planning is starting to penetrate a government that switches every 8 years?
Pretty sure both parties would rather deny accountability for things they did to promote it rather than admit faults and confront the threat head on.

Attached: 1539641719206.jpg (749x537, 40K)

What threat? The real offensive against the United States was already done throughout the Cold War by the KGB. Now they're a geopolitical actor starting to create an economic threat to US hegemony through an Asiatic trade Russia and China as the focal points. But the "offensive" against us has already been done and we are dealing with it today. Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

White guys feelings? Black men are the ones that literally will break out into tears or get extremely violent over a single word. Bye bye nigger, back to your facebook safespace zone, back to worshiping white women, back to a false reality because you are such a subhuman you need it to not act like an animal so that you can be a pristine tool of a white woman that treats you like a pet and you become a literal virtue signal trophy.

Attached: supermom.jpg (720x879, 64K)

wtf russia just flew over my house!

>russia
the media tries to smear russia and putin so much that having a neutral opinion about them is "being sculpted by a shit load of russians". Your argument would have made more sense if you said mossad instead

I just don't see Russia as a threat. They have so many problems of their own and their economy is a joke. If they're able to infiltrate and bring down the USA, then we really are living in a clown world.

Yes, the russians are definitely substantially involved in pushing cultural narratives in the US

>Russians want divide and conquer tactics
>So they push that open borders and multiculturalism is bad when its human nature is hate those things

Attached: 1545978095181.png (206x239, 96K)

The rest of the world that hates the US?
That hate the US for internal conflicts that would likely either resolve itself or turn on us through insergents if placed in a dire situation?
Like I said, we did some bad shit. But unless we keep the past from consuming us and use it to predict the future and how to make it better, things ain't gonna seem so nice.
Even if they pull some "ethnic cleansing" shit they're bound to turn on themselves for the sake of a political agenda.
You think it's just Russia? Know how many dictators in the world would agree with him? Know how many countries are already technically Russian turf?
I ain't pinpointing Russia as a whole cause that'd be generalizing. I'm talking a lot of people. Who, contrary to the early days of Jow Forums, actually want to make the world burn.
Because that'd be a shit load of resources for them.

Attached: 1538857111745.gif (350x263, 54K)

>Is Jow Forums actually a hivemind that's slowly being sculpted by a shit load of Russians with proxies to the Kremlin's liking?
There is a strong culture, but it's not created by Russians. It's created by ordinary leftists simply banning wrong opinions from platforms all over the internet. Once you've been banned from reddit, facebook, twitter etc., it's pretty natural that you eventually end up in a place like this. And since only politically incorrect opinions get banned, naturally people in a place like this agree about many things. It's still not a hivemind at all, because there's infinite room for disagreement on the fringes, and no consensus is enforced through bans and karma systems.

> muh Russia conspiracy theory.
This ended last season fucko.

Finally. Some good shit.
Well, that's a relief.
Not here to be all America (though I love my home and the people across the world these anons have never met) or waving some banner.
Usually I come here for...well, data to be honest.
Not trying to start a regime, validate aggression towards anyone's beliefs, or judge cause that ain't my job.
Just always searching productivity.
Don't really come here at all but I've been on Jow Forums for a while. Jow Forums is basically my younger asshole brother.
Ain't agreeing with a lot of his bullshit but hey. He's family.

Attached: 1538609658503.png (658x569, 501K)

If you actually think about what a society is, you might realise that men kind of are entitled to sex. I know it's a terribly politically incorrect thing to say, and you consider it obviously wrong, because you've been indoctrinated to. But think on this: why do people partake in societies? What is the point of societies? It is to maximise the chances to propagate our genes.

Everything we do and everything we want is geared towards that one simple thing. Then, try to imagine what motivates a man to partake in a society. Well, obviously he thinks he has better chances of propagating his genes inside the society than outside it. Now imagine that you have some ugly guy utterly failing in social life, an incel as you'd insultingly call him, and he's unable to find a mate within a society. You say that he is not entitled to anything. What motivates him to adhere to your rules now? Nothing. He's not entitled to anything within the society, just like he's not entitled to anything outside of it. No chances either way. What remains? Resentment and anger. He might just as well drive a truck into a crowd and kill as many as he can to make himself feel better. And that is the logical thing to do. That is the logical consequence of "not being entitled to a mate".

It surprises me how hard this kind of simple concepts are for people to understand. They always like to say how nobody is entitled to anything, but they forget that then it applies to themselves. You're not entitled to safety and security, are you? Are you entitled to docile men?

Attached: thinking.gif (500x345, 408K)

Damn. A perceptive user. Ok lets go.
Although your post is very clearly common sense, take into account how cultures limit our capabilities. Force us to focus on specific goals besides what we discover for ourselves, and lastly, just how so many of these cultures became what they are today.
Unhealthy habits piled up through the ages by either mad dictators, political agendas, and how it always seems as if the progress of civilization as a whole is often hindered by few who use the plunder to their advantage.
Now think of a world where each and every human eventually recognizes how pointless so much of this is, and how not all of humanity was responsible for hindering productivity.
It's very clear genetics are still prominent in our human nature, but human nature has more potential than the world was led to believe.
And once that potential is unlocked it will seem as if it's not even human. Even though it was human all along. Waiting to evolve into something that isn't human.
When everyone is capable of recognizing the pointless consequences of conflict.
Why fight over a mate when the whole process is not only way easier and honest but also includes 0 conflict whatsoever?

Attached: 1548114094535.gif (280x193, 331K)

>sculpted by a shit load of Russians
Well, obviously..

>a hivemind that's slowly being sculpted
why does no one ever question the recent explosion of
foot fetish posts
>foot fetish posts
foot fetish posts
>foot fetish posts
foot fetish posts

what could that be about, I wonder???

Fuck if I know man I don't go to this board daily.

Attached: 1554998608946.png (560x407, 28K)

High iq finnish poster

Attached: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.png (658x586, 348K)

To a degree

Attached: alt right dugin russia bolshiviks.jpg (822x1026, 669K)

>Muh Russia
>Give me a fucking break, Russia is a has-been country barely capable of holding itself up.
They worked with the Deep State to create the (((Alt-Right))) and that's why the (((Alt-Right))) pushes (((esotericism))) and (((Fuck drumpf vote Yang/Tulsi!))). They also pushed "Orthodox Christianity".

A lot of you fell for it, including "Blackpill" and "Murdoch Murdoch" which I think are innocently stupid but too creative for their own good.

Attached: KGB Dugin.jpg (800x822, 245K)

I got a phone call from Russia telling me how to vote

>"russians"

Attached: Laserbearvlad.png (599x287, 309K)

It's being sculpted by transpersonal/collective sub conscious forces no one individual or group has complete control over, some of which is russian, some of which is globalist, some of which grassroots, and some of which is American.

No one has complete control of themselves. All of us are partially, and probably primarily, controlled by instinctual forces in our bodies that were not consciously aware of, let alone in control of.

Attached: 2799313ac3d2459710ba6cf85fd70dffabe1a775c6d46d7ef58a6f2e86455b62.png (748x650, 37K)

I'd need to use google way too much to check shit like that.
Insufficient data.
Tell them you're voting for Pedro.

If by Russians and Kremlin you mean Jews and Isreal... yes. Russians? GTFO.

testing the ip , don't mind me

More along the lines of...not one specific culture or ethnicity?
Maybe a tiny dash of people from multiple cultures and backgrounds are involved?
And they don't need to be killed tortured or imprisoned to make everyone consider the mission of every problem ever a success?
Dammit Russia wtf

Attached: 1540613142749.jpg (771x807, 96K)

I like you, finnigger

Attached: 1551242237268.gif (294x227, 2.91M)