Stopping racemixing is literally impossible. its like trying to stop people from eating chocolate

stopping racemixing is literally impossible. its like trying to stop people from eating chocolate

Attached: 245464f6.jpg (900x1200, 178K)

When you look at that you don't see a sub-humanoid, she is so ugly in the face, such a frail disgusting body and probably as intelligent as your local zoo monkey. I feel absolutely zero attraction to that lower being. And I also don't eat chocolate anymore.

i wouldn't equate bestiality to eating chocolate

Looks fine to me.

A bitch like that should be forced to remain a virgin until she'd old enough to wed. She should then immediately be arranged into a marriage with a respectable young man. She should have no right to vote, no right to anything until she proves herself capable in the eyes of her husband.

If she wants to slut it up to gain status, she should do so for her husband alone.

>1 post by this ID

Nice bait, I convinced a few people why the Coco jew is bad,

Op is a fucking jew

If she's a product of race-mixing, I'm not getting the point. She looks fine. She's healthy. She needs better influences in her life, like maybe that of Pastor Anderson or a 25yr old David Duke, but she's doing okay. It'd be totally fine if she married a black or became CIA No tattoos, no pockmarked meth face, no graduation cap or credit cards in the picture. What's the problem?

Some Finns have absolutely no taste. Malagos are amazing.

You don't eat chocolate anymore? Are all swedes homosexual. You prefer a black dick in your mouth?

Chocolate leaves a bad taste in your mouth after you finish and it also destroys your health.

no woman in their right mind wants an ugly mocha nappy haired mutt

>stopping racemixing is literally impossible
It was illegal some decades ago, not impossible to do it again

Not in France, that's for sure.

I would impregnate

Attached: 1545050101464.jpg (507x689, 106K)

Thread promoting race mixing. Always posts image of predominately white woman with predominately white features.

pretty face, doesn't help the white race. pass.

Call me machist, but only the man is allowed to racemix.

Attached: 46839603ad7c364ffc3ef5268b873f6938aa66f7755580a6dd933e973a4701c2.jpg (1125x2436, 140K)

Fuck she's pretty cute. Reminds me of Italian chicks.

show flag faggot

Attached: thot patrol95958t.gif (264x480, 2.47M)

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

You're right. Even caste systems have been proven to fail. There is only one solution that works: physical separation.