RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

Why doesn't the right in America do this?

>create local detachments of protection squads across the country equipped with helmets and riot shields
>instil a code of discipline and train units like you would an army
>people get to meet other nationalists in their area and make friends
>show up to right wing demonstrations in the back of trucks and do the job the police refuse to do

There, you've just solved the Antifa problem plus you now have a paramilitary force that can be transformed into a militia down the road

Attached: 20180309svedorszagi-migransok5.jpg (644x437, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.georgetown.edu/icap/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2018/04/Prohibiting-Private-Armies-at-Public-Rallies.pdf
twitter.com/mattmauronews/status/1149861849879310337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

paramilitary training is a federal crime in america. antifa is jewish controlled opposition. Jow Forums is a natsoc board, not a "right winger" board. sage and report FBIposting.

Hahahaha Nordfront. They get absolutely BTFO whenever they show their traitor faces in public.

no it isn't, there are literally thousands of militias in the united states

shills are in full force with election season. we. cant have nice things.

militia =/= paramilitary

law.georgetown.edu/icap/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2018/04/Prohibiting-Private-Armies-at-Public-Rallies.pdf

i'm not advocating armed groups. it's purely defensive, shields only

cool animated targets

so a militia cant enforce the law?

/thread

so are militias illegal? It would be good to know so anons dont get in trouble.

>paramilitary training is illegal

Dumbass, we have militias

Nice try fbi

>paramilitary training is a federal crime

nope

I actually would love to do this. The fucking fbi isn't gonna have my ass for coming in with a riot shield. And im 99% sure the second amendment lets us have a militia. Besides, i love shields for aome reason. I want one with a cool design.

Attached: 1562816164696.png (1448x869, 330K)

>paramilitary training is a federal crime in america

You are talking out of your ass.

t. gen Xer who lived through the Clinton years

Attached: norman olson.jpg (226x223, 9K)

Don't worry they aren't ignore that kike.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Because, there are barely any of us in the same geographic location. I'm down, I'm a big guy (for you) and I've got stick-fighting experience in the SCA, I'd love to engage in some team cranioplasty. But I'm down here in the general vicinity of Loxahatchee, FL. There might be 2, maybe 3 likely lads willing to join the brute squad within 20 miles of me, but to pick up more we'd have to widen the circle. We might get another 9 or 10 bodies between here and Melbourne, possibly a dozen between here and Wauchula, but now we're looking at recruiting from a ~250 mile radius and we've still got barely any guys. By the time we have enough rowdy pugilists to man a Roman century we'd probably need to canvas the entire state, and may even need to draw from southern Georgia. Like possibly Waycross.

That's the problem. You can trawl a net through Portland Oregon and come up with a legion of crustpunks, but red-blooded corn-fed men with traditional values and a desire to stomp said crustpunks tend to be spread out. There's a logistical problem of assembling us in mass, in every state in the country, that we can't overcome because we have fucking jobs to go to.

Lol are you the Brit that makes those cool shirts that have guns on them and say right wing safety squads??

>paramilitary training is a federal crime in america
It is very literally an explicit constitutional right in the Second Amendment. The amount of CIA gaslighting on this board is unreal.

Look at these beaners raising up the Mexican flag in America. This is at an ICE facility in Colorado. Is nobody bothered by this? Why isn't this getting more media attention?

twitter.com/mattmauronews/status/1149861849879310337

That's not CIA gaslighting. Feels more like ATF or FBI gaslighting.

Dude, if you want a riot shield, I say fucking go for it. Just watch police gear supply sites like a hawk for a clearance sale, and move when you see something you like. I got a Premier Crown 6100, 48" H x 24" polycarbonate shield for a grand total of $63 dollars. Even had free shipping and handling. Ain't bulletproof, mind you, and it ain't Monadnock or Paulson tier in terms of quality, but it's a legit riot shield. I'm satisfied with the purchase.

Jesus. You may have inspired me user. I'll try and look. I can be a defender of liberty