Why do people care if black larp as egyptians?

I don't understand why people seem to care so much about correcting the "we wuz kangz" shit. It has nothing to do with the vast majority of people that sperg out about it, and effects no ones lives in an way. If they want to be KANGZ, why not just let them be KANGZ?

Attached: b0d4f632b730b71713a6513d97afd1d5b11072a2.jpg (300x193, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik3zy2on118
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they larp as real jews too, from my understanding it's a ego mechanism due justify their failures in the modern day, and their ancestors being completely abused by every race on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik3zy2on118

Because they aren't.

why does that even matter though?

Give them an inch and they’ll take a mile. Never tolerate fake news.

it bothers me because it's lazy. instead of doing something relevant they just claim somebody else's achievement as their own and demand respect for it. blacks seem to have the same innate deficiencies as all races, the main difference between the races is how they overcame their animal nature. blacks never fully overcame their animalism and seem to have no interest in doing so as a collective. stealing credit for the successes of other cultures is just linguistic animalism and it's pathetic.

Because if you let them lie about that then it justifies their ridiculous claims about how white people came and destroyed their advanced civilizations. Therefore, it justifies more victim culture and gibs.

They don't just larp as Egyptians. They say they actual Egyptians did nothing and did not exist and they, west Africans, somehow get to claim their heritage.
It is because to t his day West Africa still has done nothing useful for humanity and would still be neolithic hunter gatherers and subsistence farmers had others not brought them technology.

You have to stop the niggardy before it gets out of hand.

because the real KANGZ murdered and enslaved the savage black man

but they were black lol you think white people could live in the sahara desert and not die of skin cancer? Give it up man our ancient civilization prove we're superior to you

Why do you care when I say I fucked your mom and tell everyone I did?

WE

Attached: mememememem.png (250x393, 106K)

If russel crowe plays a roman, nobody cares, but let will smith play an egyptian and everybody would be up in arms, why does it matter so much, but only in one direction?

I hate you CanuckCucks more and more each passing day.

Attached: day of the rake (2).jpg (610x600, 74K)

Ridiculous load of shit. West africa has done a ton for humanity, they gave us slaves

Many actual egyptians are aesthetically black. There are euro backwaters that have never done anything relevant yet they claim roman via the "white" label, I don't see the difference.

Ancient egypt is not your mom. It's something you have zero relation to.

will smith playing an egyptian doesn't imply egyptians were black any more than an irish actor playing caesar implies the roman empire was irish. they're just movies meant to be enjoyed and earn money, not picked apart like a specimen in a laboratory.

that's weird because I was deep inside Ancient egypt last night

/thread

It's true that the germanic peoples larp as Romans. But they actually have a connection to the Romans. Also, a lot of germanic people did serve in the Roman military and integrate into Roman society. So it's not as much of a stretch.

True, but the reality is if there was a black american playing an egyptian, even if he aesthetically fit the role, there would be "we wuz" threads all across the internet. It just seems like folks care alot more when black people, particularly americans, do what others routinely do.

The negro is a liar and the more lies you allow it to get away with, the more lies it will tell.

Attached: 1559883931816.jpg (749x611, 36K)

Kinda like how we larp as Europeans who invented everything even though we are here?

Because it fits a general trend of leftist revisionism

The average people were similar race of people who live in the Mediterranean now in Algeria, Morocco, Saudi Arabia etc. None of those are considered black. Egypt is on the same parallel as south Texas/ Mexico, the natives aren't black so why would Egyptians? I hate niggers so much, they're so stupid and so desperate.

>all across the internet
only on Jow Forums in my experience. sometimes Jow Forums overflows into the rest of the web, but it's really a very small group of snowflakes on this board who care about such things. they're generally underage, angst-filled, and massively insecure, so i wouldn't pay any attention to how they feel about anything. they'll grow out of it in a couple years anyway, it's just a phase.

>why do you care about truth?

Attached: 1560041525495.png (831x799, 236K)

you've obviously never been to egypt or north africa. Many egyptians definitely look black, unless by black you only mean coal dark congoid africans. If colin Kaepernick is "black" that so to is a huge chunk of egypt and north africa.

Attached: drake-french-ns.jpg (1000x634, 260K)

Because niggers need to realize they are the lowest form of life on earth and have never accomplished anything worth any value in their entire monkey race’s history

As a white person why do black people care that I LARP as some African?

Attached: 1560979281107.png (657x450, 43K)

But it's revisionism in order to portray things more accurately. Hollywood was notoriously racist and would only cast African-Americans as slaves or butlers back then. In Biblical movies ancient Egyptians were portrayed by white people even though it's true that ancient Egyptians were black. They're revising things, but they're revising it in such a way that it's in line with the truth. Sorry if that hurts your racist feelings, but not all black people are bad.

Why is downing them so important though? I don't understand it.

>I don't understand why people seem to care so much
Because they get angry and demand movies not have whites and demand history be a lie.
And (((wikipedia))) backs them.

Attached: egypt artistic vs aryan.jpg (1685x1501, 827K)

>Kinda like how we larp as Europeans
Why do you Chang?

Attached: DNA out of Africa.jpg (564x564, 269K)