Discuss

Discuss.

Attached: ona.png (1024x984, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

enkiptahsatya.com/41-anu-yahweh-the-true-devil.html
o9a.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>meme flag

>Even fucking Mexico hates the meme flag.

total edgelords

This is what I suspected from what I've seen. Would you argue that their presence in NS circles is detrimental to serious activity?

No, we want the same end goal.

Attached: o9a.jpg (720x849, 71K)

That's where I'm beginning think you're taking us for a spin F, I don't think you do.

Aryan conquest of the milky-way?

Sounds based enough. I suppose what I'm not sure about is whether we agree on what one is to do with the Milky Way once conquered, but we'll cross that intergalactic stellar bridge when we get to it.

Physically remove ayyy commies in other galaxies.

Edgelords, I'm a vampire and I'm not that edgy.

(((Gnosticism)))

Attached: founding fathers adams jesus monarchy gnostic jews.jpg (850x400, 67K)

>(((Gnosticism)))

Attached: hitler gnostic occult esoteric.jpg (1280x1024, 147K)

Why conquer the milky-way? Is it because some stars contain gates that link the causal and acausal realms.

Neither has anything to do with gnosticism, nor ona.

Gnosticism is the only redpilled religion to call out kikes and their Jewish demon god Yahweh/Saturn/the Demiurge for the pedofile, human sacrificing, Communist maniacs they really are. It was literally anti-Semitic, esoteric Christianity. Fuck you and do some research, brainlet.

It's fake.
Spirituality. Reaching for God without religion. That's the red pill.

And making acausal friends along the way!

He never said this.

>Gnosticism is the only redpilled religion to call out kikes and their Jewish demon god Yahweh/Saturn/the Demiurge for the pedofile, human sacrificing
They are the sacrificing pedos, dude. Invented by Jews in Alexandria Egypt to D&C the Platonist elite.

Gnosticism = anti-philosophy, anti-nature, anti-matter, feminist goddess, homosexual Judea-christinity

Attached: western occult gnostics.jpg (505x509, 58K)

None of what you posted was gnostic.

MYTH OF THE 20TH CENTURY!

Stop reading Jewish Mysticism and fake "nazi" occultism sponsered by Dugin Natbol or the (((Alt-Right))) shills like this Jew.

Attached: evola shills.jpg (580x920, 105K)

(((Gnosis))) vs. Philosophy

Attached: esoteric lucifer sophia feminism freemasonry occult.png (1550x1327, 494K)

Nice LARP, but you should learn what is gnoticism before talking about it and not mix it with other religions.

Discus

Attached: SX020202.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

How can there be Anti-Semitic Christianity?

Brazil, I never thought I would say this but I like that you know this shit

ONA = AtomWaffen = Fed niggers.

Sage

I wanted to phrase it as a question but fucked up. I'm not familiar with the theory behind these doctrines, i read about these gates somewhere but not sure if its legit

Well that's precisely the sort of thing I'm curious about Mr. Leaf, no need to get angry.

How numerous are nexions really? And i mean the causal ones. I used to be part of one with 5 more friends. But as you know, its either do or die, so rivalries and difficulty in literally moving forward set us apart. Now those years are a bit in "the back of my mind" but of course one can never truly forget about the Dark Gods once you know them and experience them in the causal realm. What are your policies on drugs? Damn i miss those cocaine fueled maniac nights

yeah the causal and acausal realms theories are linked to a few other schools/practices. Most of the ones I have practiced thought that the stars were anchor points and they were trying to cause them all to collapse. Dark Fortress - YLEM has lyrics that are roughly about this.

Agios o Baphomet!
Agios o Shugara!

Attached: 15631650101862076570283.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

Attached: 1563165141882-1668382810.jpg (3264x2448, 2.23M)

Also the album Reinkaos from Dissection is HEAVILY inspired in O9A mythos

Thats exactly what Gnosticism is. Google is your friend. Look into it.

No they are not the pedos. Jews/Freemasons worship Saturn who is Yahweh, or the Demiurge/Yaldabaoth of Gnosticism that the Gnostics preach against.

Gnostics are anti-philosophy? How? They are a combination of multiple spiritual beliefs and philosophies ranging from Neo-Platonism, to esoteric mysticism, to Christianity. If anything, they are anti-Communism and anti-kikes. The world of Saturn and his Archon overlords is a world of kike controlled Communism. One example of this is a Star Trek episode called Return Of The Archons where the crew lands on a dictator prison planet that has no creativity, no freedom of thought and endless bureaucracy. That is the world manifested by the Demiurge and his chosen kike minions. Sound familiar? Yeah thats Communism.

Read more here:

enkiptahsatya.com/41-anu-yahweh-the-true-devil.html

Hahahahahhahahahahah ok thread is over, you and your retarded drawing have just convinced me that ONA and Satanism and all this crap is a meme indeed. That and the fact that you mention that bullshit album, also that nigger who mentioned Dark Fortress fucking kek

...Why can't we have nice things ..

Attached: not that again.png (1510x748, 1.44M)

>learn what is gnoticism before talking about it
Invented by Jews in Alexandria Egypt to D&C the Platonist elite.

Gnosticism = anti-philosophy, anti-nature, anti-matter, feminist goddess, homosexual Judea-christinity

Attached: jesus gnostic destroying egypt.jpg (1536x2048, 1.34M)

>Presently the greater part of the population of the western hemisphere, the Middle East and the African continent believes in some variant of abrahamic monotheism and acknowledges the biblical Hebrew god El-Yahweh as the good and righteous creator of our world. The Jews see their god as the lord of justice who saved the Israelite people by handing over to Moses his holy law, the Christians claim that the same god is the loving father who sacrificed his own firstborn son in order to save mankind from the consequences of sin and the followers of Islam who call him by his Arabic appellation Allah recognize the deity of the Jews and the Christians as a righteous and merciful god. The idea that the biblical god is a great figure of good and righteousness has left such a deep impression in the collective mind of the western peoples that even the unbelievers assume that the character of Yahweh represents justice. However, despite the fact that we live in countries with a Judeochristian historical tradition the vast majority of people, believers and secular alike, have not read the Bible in its wholeness. I am sure that if believers began to read whole biblical texts in an objective manner and without conditioned prejudices many of them would be horrified by the 'morality' of their god and understand that the teaching that Yahweh is a righteous and benevolent father is contrary to reason and worse yet a blatant lie.

Contd...

>Gnostics are anti-philosophy? How?
>FUCK DA DEMIURGE
>its esoteric mysticism, to (((Judeo-Christianity)))
>It's not Freemasonry
>FUCK DA DEMIURGE
>ALIENS! ummm archons....Jew angels!
You just killed your argument. Level up to Plato, slave.

Attached: plato demiurge.jpg (396x630, 29K)

>I'm angry at things I don't understand

>Who is Yahweh really? Throughout history various minor groups have recognized that the biblical god of Judaism and Christianity is the true deceiver of man. Before the christianization of Europe and the birth of Islam in the Middle East the various Gnostic esoteric schools such as the Ophites in Syria and Egypt and the Naasenes in Palestine understood that Yahweh was a malevolent impostor who had ensnared man in a system of deception whereas the rebellious Serpent of Eden in Genesis was the true benefactor of humanity whose illuminating knowledge liberated us from the slavery of the evil demiurgic god of the Jews. The Gnostics called him 'Yaldabaoth' or 'false god of this world' and recognized his evil deeds. The Ophite sects knew the great secret: the god of the Jews was the true devil who had claimed from himself the title of 'creator god' and inverted the roles of good and evil through deception presenting himself as the 'benevolent father' of mankind and slandering the Serpent of wisdom as 'the devil' and 'enemy of man'. This accusatory inversion began with the creation of the Christian Bible at the end of the 1st century and would deceive many generations throughout millennia.

Contd...

>Gnosticism is bad because my kike-loving Commie priest told me it was

You got any real arguments besides your pedo diddler propaganda?

>Why did the Gnostics believe that Yahweh was a false and malevolent god? Unlike the medieval people who were subjected to the theocracy of the Catholic Church and were unable to read the Bible by themselves, the Gnostic intellectuals of the first centuries of the Christian Era did have access to all the biblical scriptures and were able to study them freely. They knew that the Hebrew Bible is chock-full of cruel acts of evil, ruthless genocides, demands of gruesome sacrifices, barbaric deeds and behaviors of tyranny attributed to Yahweh. In other words, the Gnostics knew that the biblical god was a real devil and his religions were brutal, bloodthirsty, misanthropic and obscurantist. The truth is that the Bible itself bears ample testimony that the supposed loving father of the Jews and Christians has a sadistic and evil nature and his numerous deeds documented in the so-called Sacred Scriptures are so abhorrent that most people today would believe that they were typical of a demonic entity. Upon reading the Bible objectively, it is evident that the Hebrew god Yahweh is a warlike, murderous and depraved character and it is clear that he has a great resentment for mankind. The biblical texts themselves put in doubt the morality and benevolence of the Judeochristian deity and do nothing more than confirm that Yahweh is the true adversary of humanity.

Well, everything he doesn't like is gnosticism, so he gotta have plenty arguments against everything he doesn't like.

I distrust anyone who discouraged reading that is also discouraged by the mainstream and world controllers. I’ve read both the myth of the 20th century and plenty of other material. I would encourage people to read all of it and just read more in general.

>The Jews!
>The Bible!
>The Yahwey!
>Moses!
>Allah!
>Archon Angels!
>Eden
>Serpent
>Genisis
>Syria
>Naasene in Palestine
>Hebrew
>Sacred (((Scriptures)))
>Objectivly the Torah
>The Jews!
>The Bible!
>The Yahwey!
>Moses!
>Allah!
>Archon Angels!
>Eden
>Serpent
>Genisis
>Syria
>Naasene in Palestine
>Hebrew
>Sacred (((Scriptures)))
>Objectivly the Torah

"(((Gnosticism))) has nothing to do with Jews in Egypt trying to AltRight philosophy."

topkek

Attached: abstract merchant.png (356x480, 6K)

ONA material pops up a lot on archive .org

>I distrust anyone who discouraged reading that is also discouraged by the mainstream and world controllers
Only trust "white nationalist" Jews, user.

Attached: they live alt right.jpg (2319x1690, 423K)

Bruh, Gnosticism is western Marcionism. You read to much David Icke

This thread isn't about gnosticism, you gigantic retard.

The same end goal when your whole mantra is too subvert right wing movements. Fucking Kya you edgy post metal queen

Lame.

Kill yourself, you Saturn devil worshipping kike.

He is afraid we will find out that his Jewish mysticism was stolen from western traditions repacked as their own as proven by the O9A.

I don't like the coveting of Satanic principles or the word Satanism like it has some kind of philosophical legitimacy. The reason leaders used it was to consolidate power, because manipulating plebs can be useful to them. What they did with it was not great in many regards but I don't believe that clinging to the banner of being explicitly anti-Christian gives you esoteric legitimacy or free you from the binds or the system of morality you are trying to escape. Given that their Satanism is also predicated on malevolence just proves that it's not actually meant to achieve shit irl, except maybe killing people or getting yourself fucked up/locked up. I also don't get the Lovecraft stuff, that shit is out of the blue, gives me glownigger vibes even desu.

But the fact that they chose the number 9 interests me for a few reasons. I know it has something to do with European esoterics. Like in the Nordic ring forts (a hand-me-down of Roman military forts) they used to have nine gates. 9 gates on every single one of these stone forts, they were like proto-castles used for war which was deeply spiritual for them. The number 9 crops up in Norse myth so often as well. I just know there is something esoteric to that number but I'm not well educated on this stuff yet.

You people.

Attached: cosmic-rays_01e www_hko_gov_hk.jpg (500x407, 23K)

Is this from the ONA?

Attached: 41iaoZE6knL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 25K)

The Saturn symbology is absolutely everywhere from Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Masonry, Communism, "Satanism", corporate artwork, corporate logos, etc. I dont listen to David Icke and his stupid crap at all, I merely look at the obvious patterns in front of me objectively and connect the dots.

As far as Marcionism goes, yeah, its almost identical to Gnosticism. Good for them. My point still stands. The Jewish God of the OT is still Saturn, and is still a demonic tyrant, as proclaimed by both faiths.

>as many post-2012 O9A texts have explained – the nine combinations of the three fundamental alchemical substances (salt, sulphur, mercury) and are represented by the pieces of the O9A’s 1970s Star Game.

You should read their material before speaking as an expert on it, they would cull you for what you described.

A problem with ONA is that the methods to achieve inner alchemical change are too extreme and obscure for it to ever really spread to more than a chosen few. And wouldnt that mean that a new eon would be unlikely that way? All that there would be, and there is, at least for now, are some lonely people, and some small nexions here and there.. only pathos, and suffering... its how i see it.

This is why we cant have nice things

Attached: ITAR.jpg (946x630, 396K)

but anyone with more knowledge please correct me where im wrong of course. I really dont want to talk more than what i know about

I never pretended to be an expert. And I also expected it would have to do something with alchemy, just as in Norse myth the number is always associated with important transformation/death/rebirth of some sort. It still stands to question for me at least why they would name their order after this. I need to read some material on alchemy but aside from the metaphorical/psychological side of alchemy, what is the significance of the nine combinations? Or what is their interpretation of it?

>...to provide another example, the O9A septenary Tree of Wyrd has been dismissed by an academic as merely “a replacement for the Kabbalah […] a non-Semitic version of the Kabbalistic Sepherot”, whereas many O9A texts have established that the septenary system historically pre-dated the Kabbalah and was not only part of Western Occultism but was also part of the Greco-Roman mysticism explained in the Pymander tractate of the Corpus Hermeticum.

Attached: 1562907788188.gif (506x928, 3.74M)

Bitch I'm writing out cliff note for you, go read it. o9a.org/

>This thread isn't about gnosticism, you gigantic retard.
Yes it is

Attached: goy npc gollum occult.jpg (992x774, 84K)

>Kabbalistic Sepherot
>Corpus (((Hermeticum)))
(((Gnosticism)))

Attached: real magic esoteric occult history.jpg (1492x2715, 681K)

>o9a.org/
I don't want to get glow nigger'd tho

Oh, so some voodoo chants and no science? Jews kept the club around--they forgot how the spellbook works.

Attached: _Not Jew shit.png (1800x860, 2.04M)

Actually reading it now and oddly the first thing I pulled up at random was what you posted here

No, it's about an edgelord "satanic" group.

>"...O9A texts not only deal with and provide information about various Occult topics which the modern literature – academic and otherwise – about modern Occultism, about Satanism, and about the Western Left Hand Path, have ignored, but also deal, in a measured and rational way, with the philosophical and Occult roots of the O9A giving as they do copious references to (and sometimes illustrations from) medieval, renaissance and Greco-Roman texts, more often than not in the original language of those texts such as Latin and Hellenistic Greek.

These texts therefore serve to distinguish the O9A from all other modern Occult groups be such groups described as Occult, Satanist, or of the Western Left Hand Path.

That these texts have been ignored by O9A critics and by academics is perhaps indicative.

Indicative, in the case of O9A critics, because such critics – be they journalists, authors, self-proclaimed Satanists, self-proclaimed Occultists, or self-proclaimed practitioners of the Western Left Hand Path – either lack the required academic background to appreciate such texts or, more often than not, because of some pre-existing prejudice regarding the O9A.

Indicative, in the case of academics, because of what seems to be their fixation on – in the case of modern Satanism – Howard Stanton Levey (alias Anton LaVey) and – in the case of modern Occultism and the Western Left Hand Path – on Aleister Crowley and Michael Aquino and Aquino’s Temple of Set. For there seems to have developed an academic orthodoxy in which Levey, Crowley, and Aquino, are of paramount importance, and in which the O9A is at best “a minor group” and at worst based on the ideas and ritual propounded and popularized by that modern triumvirate."

Go read their texts yourself. Good stuff, clearly involved in the Islamic immigration of western Europe.

Only half reasonable things in that image are the eastern stuff, and even then, the chinese system is forgotten.

You didn't answer.

Why would you think I would know that answer? Is it any good?

And still..the niggers..

Attached: Matrix_Math_notes.jpg (478x641, 40K)

I don't know, I've ordered it, some amazon comments mention O9A regarding the book, since you seem to enjoy them, I'm asking.

So it's pretty clear you don't know how esoteric knowledge was passed--wand WHAT they passed down.

Attached: Gauss.png (2320x3408, 48K)

From what I read it looks like it was written by a Rounwytha nexion. I've only really read what's on their site , never really followed what people create off that system like the Florida waffen group, most of them seem to misunderstand it and make silly shit. But it looks like it could be a good one larpy but it comes across as a psyop technique book through metaphor.

Idk, I'm reading on the topic of vampiric magic, so I tossed it in the bunch of books I was ordering.

It's probably vampire standard feeding and some silly rituals, tho

mine is better faggot

Attached: When the meds havn't been taken yet.png (999x666, 48K)

>Go read their texts yourself. Good stuff, clearly involved in the Islamic immigration of western Europe.

O9A is? Why? I thought they were Right Wing leaning occultists?

You should read the o9a material, I'm 99% sure most of it is a jape and when you strip that away you're left with a cell structure system to enact social change using the adversarial archetype of satan within Christian nations. Its actually rather well done if I understand correctly, they've literally shown the world how occult groups organize on the micro/macro level and all anyone can do is scream edgelord. Myatt himself is a very interesting character, between the left hand path of o9a and the right hand numinous way he's created a complete modern system. Esoterically speaking its a rather impressive accomplishment. At min a good read if you're into that kind of advanced faggotry

Yeah, they were accelerationists, were they not?

aiming towards a specific goal

Not based on what I've read, I wouldnt choose to label the philosophy as inherently accelerationist. Tho it definitely seems a tool they would use.

Are you in into this, portugal?

Leao is always into this

Attached: White-lion-images-20.jpg (800x710, 103K)

hm i guess. I dont know in general, never met any other nexion other than my own. But its possible

Can you tell me about the book I posted or you don't know about it?

It seems the system is more interested in forging dynamic thinking leaders and/or agents of change more so than winning converts. I could be wrong, but it seems that way. Seems someone properly trained o9a could easily enter a nation & create their own groups to enact change as proxies while staying behind the veil. Personally I believe they are far more influencal than the other big 3.

i dont know the author, and the name of the book doesnt ring a bell. From the illustration it looks like some kind of creature. Idk. If i read it i could probably tell you if its connected or not, but im not terribly knowleadgeable myself

Satanism = Gnosticism (different branches)

Attached: Blavasky.jpg (474x704, 59K)

it's the triceratops symbol

no please. Even a 2 min read of the right text would take that confusion away. Please, READ! The material is all fucking FREE. As it should be of course. There are points on that too in the same texts. All is (not so easily) explained. Instruct yourself.

>o9a is satanic

Attached: 1563136681755.png (500x504, 261K)

>Please, READ!
I've already seen all your branches of (((gnosticism))).It's old, kiddo. You're just being introduced to the origins of Western occult history (hidden ChristianDUM) and you're crying like a wittttle baby.

WELCOME TO Jow Forums

Attached: redpill blackpill bluepill pol wizard.jpg (540x535, 90K)

>doesnt realize pepe & kekism was o9a
Nice meme

Attached: 1562793881566.jpg (800x424, 32K)

Damn son, talk about a brainwash job.