HE

HE

IS

DONEZO

Attached: 1573254274223.png (599x591, 502K)

ahahahahahahahaha what a twist of fate

Beto is a klansman.

Kill the racist!

How many of you are descended from slave owners? I feel like it was only the Jews and the rich who actually owned people, and they're trying to pin it on us poor plebs.

weird flex

Pretty much - my dad's side of the family were quaker colonists and my mom's side came over from Bohemia post Civil War

Why would you make this public? I don't get the logic in it.

Heyy, fellow Quaker. My senpai came over sometime around the time of William Penn and were good buds with him in PA. The rest of my family came from Japan pre-WW1 and England pre WW2

"get out in front of this thing"

NEWSFLASH:
Most (if not all) Democrat politicians are descended from slave owners.

can confirm

Attached: 1535677104717.jpg (490x676, 24K)

I come from slave trading caribbean pirates, and slave owners, as well as slaves themselves, so it's a mute point.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

THE FAKE MEXICAN IS THE DESCENDENT OF SLAVE OWNERS HAHAHAHAHAHA AND SO IS HIS FUCKING WIFE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

YO BETO IS ACTUALLY THE JEB OF THE DEMOCRATS, LIKE IT ISNT AN EXACT COMPARISON BUT IT IS IN THE SENSE OF A GOLDEN BOY CANDIDATE WHO JUST PROCEEDS TO GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKING REKT CONSISTENTLY AND INCREASINGLY HUMILIATINGLY AS SOON AS THEY RUN FOR PRESIDENT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Isn’t his wife’s father jewish?

He and Harris can compare notes.

"We're so sorry"

This cat fucker just can't get enough attention.

OH NO NO NO NO
SHOULD HAVE PICKED YOUR OWN COTTON SOUTHERN BOY

Attached: 1507019820399.jpg (2048x1011, 512K)

That takes a lot of courage, I commend him.

I have 1 who had some in Jamaica.

I'm basically poor as fuck and could be considered "white trash", though, but I am Schizophrenic, so that's probably why. The rest of my relatives are mostly upper class, and 1 was a politician here.

I am on my dad's side, they were well to do Scots who owned quite a few slaves and had the whole Southern manor and everything. They treated their slaves pretty well though, I don't have guilt over it.

Biden is flexing on him, he warned last week that he had all of the research on each candidate. And since Beto will crash and burn, his agony will serve as a warning to the rest.

Both my mom and dad's side even fought for the goddamn Union, no history of slave ownership. Just poor farmers doing their thing.

"Hurr you're white, you slave owning bastard"

Wow. Hispanic slave owners. That's a new one.

Attached: huh.jpg (542x616, 52K)

So is Kamala Harris. Beto is polling at like 2% he's been finished for a while.

>Generational sin
Bravo America
USA USA USA
That this is even an issue is the dumbest thing yet out of this election

I have some slave ancestry actually. But a mostly white guy

The worst of the worst kind of political scum. I really hope he dies early and horribly.

Attached: 978A3EE9-4862-4245-BA87-11CDE2FF3C79.png (750x1334, 3.32M)

>219514969
RACIST!!!

Attached: 829.jpg (480x272, 23K)

My family came over with William Penn too! The Buckmans

How does he fuck up his chances for future statewide texas runs so badly? He went crazy left.

Woah, he actually said that we need to bring in poor colored people to pick our cotton. And he is descended from slave owners?
Yeah, he is finished.

thats why hes a democrat. like all white democrats. literally slave plantation owners.

Yep. You had to have come from money to have ancestors that owned slaves.
Most whites that get offended at the notion of reparations are usually northerners that came from blue collar people who did their own goddamn labor and didn't depend on slaves like a crutch. And they rightfully understand that their family had nothing to do with it and in fact ended the practice of slavery.
People like Beta O'rourke and Kamala Harris only want repatriations because they have repressed ancestral memories of being slave owners. True fact.

Attached: 1467932739773.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

probably KKK as well

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

People don't realize if you go down long enough in your line of descendants you will eventually find slave owners, murderers, rapists etc.

Of note, they were treated well, and when freed, they still worked for him.

why would you reveal this? what's the play here?

My very distant Mexican paternal ancestor fought against the Anglo-Texans and the United States. He had volunteered because he was against American slavery and was a devout abolitionist. He was not a draftee. He survived both wars and his journals and communications are in the Mexican National Archives.

Yeah that's pretty obvious

Attached: NoseKnows.png (89x120, 32K)

I have never understood the absolute belief that liberal progressives have in the idea that the "sins of the father are carried by his children"

Why does it matter to anyone that their ancestors owned slaves? or that THEIR own ancestors were slaves?

Attached: OK_Retard.jpg (773x935, 47K)

so he will ask yankees to compensate him for lost property?

Brazil had twice as many slaves as America ever had.
But they get no gibs.

Attached: 1422059926751.jpg (540x960, 66K)

I'm sure you have lots of them in your family tree. Your ancestors probably made my ancestors flee Europe.
Pay me Swiss franks right now bergjude.

Attached: 1365664707982.png (2096x2784, 544K)

Attached: 1553647379015.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

what a dummy.

Beto doubling down on that Hispanic vote.

I wanted him to run against Cornyn and get blown out by a million votes

Good

Fuck Beto. I hate this guy more than I've ever hated any politician before in my life.

>Let's accelerate the southwest back to Mexico because I have white guilt.

Worthless motherfucker

This news cycle is gonna be fun.

Cuz Latin Americans aren’t cuck Anglos

They dgaf about blacks

it's just skin color, bro

HONK

>as well as slaves themselves
>so it's a mute point.
>mute point
>mute
Its pretty obvious youre a fucking nigger

Having a slave owning ancestor is common, having one where it has benefitted you financially (estate/family money) is rare. Most of that wealth got destroyed in the war, can't get any more blood from that stone.

Dads side came from where Yankees, mom's side had an ancestor who was an aide to Stonewall Jackson.

This is Biden's warning shot.

That just means he's going to make reparations (making all white working class who have absolutely nothing to do with slavery hundreds of years ago pay for lazy and violent brown people today) part of his platform.

You really don't get it, do you? You absolute fucking retard.

Look at that nose

>So is Kamala Harris
This. And at least Beto is actually eligible to be POTUS, as a natural born citizen.

we all benefit from slave labor today, and we are better for it! where do you think your clothes and microchips come from? sweat shops

I have a little slave owning ancestry, not a lot though

ITS OVER

Attached: ITSOVER.png (719x475, 154K)

wtf i love Beta O’Rourke naow

No it isn't.
You are just taking your own personal anecdotal and applying towards the greater population.

Nah, I'm sick of you liars.

Who dis?

Oh no no no no no no no

Attached: cotton.png (799x609, 795K)

My ancestors were slavs, so a lot of them were probably slaves. I demand repartutations.

it's me, user, your friendly neighborhood shitposter

>Look at me I'm so sorry for being white!

Attached: 1529440970784.gif (325x252, 891K)

my grandfather was in the Waffen-SS
you tell me

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

i think all of my ancestors were child abusers desu

...burger history everyone.

Why do you think spics often have some african admixture???

what' interesting is something like 75-80% of Jewish families owned at least 1 slave

All Jewish scholars downplay the role of Jews in slavery, citing the relatively low headcount of slaves owned by Jews. Completely ignoring the fact that only the richest 1-2% of whites owned slaves, whereas almost every single Jewish household had one. The only ones who didn't were ones that couldn't afford one yet.

It's time for his wife's dad to open that checkbook.
First come first serve!

so he's Jewish then?

i decend from Hernan Cortes and "La Malinche"

Isn’t that Rudy from Misc?

>skateboarding stops

>my grandfather was in the Waffen-SS
>you tell me

One of my high-school friends Dad was an actual Hitler youth commander.

Or pretty soon we'll have 20 descendants of slave owners running for president. #metoooooooo

Attached: 1556078858421.gif (400x400, 596K)

My uncle was one of Hitler's German shepards so I win

Attached: 1533419122720.jpg (375x500, 21K)

it's past your bedtime grampy.

I am. Average Texan with southern/colonial ancestry. I would assume all southerners with colonial ancestry descend from slaveowners

On my mom's side. The guy owned like 13 slaves and fought in both the French and Indian war and the American revolution. Dude was an absolute chad

That’s pretty gay

I descend from Ponce de León

That only applies to whites. When is the last time they harassed Mongolians because of Genghis Khan?

I’ll vote for him IF he promises to make niggers slaves again.

Nothing like the south

Reparations for dead slaves, never stop buying from modern slave labor.

One of my great uncles beheaded a woman. Beat the charge in court.

Attached: jg.png (620x609, 316K)

Looking good rudyrude

>it's past your bedtime grampy.

Yes, it is. Past 10pm!!
got to be at the gym by 5AM for senior walkers group. We walk to a McDonald's 2 miles away for the free Coffee.

Hm. Show glutes with the fur bb.

seems like a done deal that they're going with biden.

I did, and I'm not a kike. Our family had 300 nogs before the union stole our equipment.

Harris, Warren, and Bernie are all in the top group. I think they'd like it to be Biden but his mental faculties aren't there any more. Plus being an old white guy isn't a good quality for dems.

Biden gonna get kosher slaughtered. No contest, sweet cheeks.