The clock has run out on sexual assault, harassment and inequality in the workplace. It's time to do something about it...

The clock has run out on sexual assault, harassment and inequality in the workplace. It's time to do something about it. What are you doing?

Attached: times-up-logo-cropped.png (960x416, 32K)

fucking bitches, doing blow and getting money

Attached: blowpepe.jpg (472x461, 30K)

avoiding the hassle by not hiring women

I'm thinking of fucking my wife in my workplace as a new kink I want to try. Tips?

Not work-friendly answer. Go straight to HR nazi frog.

Attached: Savannah+Rodgers+TED+Residency+Headshot.jpg (2048x1365, 162K)

Based AND redpilled

I'm just chilling and enjoying my MGTOW lifestyle

As long as you are a woman too, go right ahead.

suck my ass

Attached: 89f.jpg (600x600, 46K)

I don't hire women anymore.

fag this is pol and we don't like your kind so I recommend you do the world a favor and kill yourself you disease of a human

By your woman boss? Standard nazi talking points when you're cornered. The fact is women are graduating at better rates than little boys, and are gaining ample ground in the work place. But it's not over yet... we still have to end workplace equality.
Time's up nazi.

getting constantly sexually harassed by my female coworkers

Attached: 5b863bae8aaf2.jpg (672x707, 172K)

Yes that's right, women are consistently showing up when the boys are harassing female co-workers and making back room deals in their locker rooms and clubs. What's the problem?

>Graduating
Yeah, but gender studies isn't a useful degree

Why can't we just gender segregate the workplace?

I agree, menial labor for men, and managerial positions for women and transpersons.

Note that the math was done by a woman

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-224131_Firefox.jpg (2220x1080, 434K)

laughing mostly

Attached: 1355758332295.jpg (700x700, 152K)

I guess you don't want the business to last that long then...

I'm a RAGING antisemite and I proudly oppose women in the workplace where they get exposed to harassment.
I'M DOING MY PART!

>But it's not over yet... we still have to end workplace equality.
This is your brain on feminism. The fag can't even spell correctly and he expects women to be seen as equal..

Sure feels great working in a job that's 99% guys, and where the few women aren't the kind that get offended and stab you in the back.

Becoming a MGTOW NEET