He has risen=Sun rises.
He walks on water=Sun on horizon.
He is eternal=sun
He is the light=sun
He was born of a virgin=Virgo
He gave the two fish=Pisces
He is called Lord= Means lard in Greek.
Lard burns like a light.
He was born on Dec 25th. Dec 25th is the lowest point reached in the suns movement south. It starts to climb by one degree north again on the 25th.
You worship him on Sunday.
There are hundreds more proofs.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCz_WQ92w20

Attached: astrology3.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublime_number
youtube.com/watch?v=sE0pvAOCRbo&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F&index=3&t=0s....
youtu.be/xt-qYDb7UcI?t=396
bitchute.com/video/JPnPXQ5CmbwB/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Divine Number 12

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublime_number
>In number theory, a sublime number is a positive integer which has a perfect number of positive factors (including itself), and whose positive factors add up to another perfect number.
>There are only two known sublime numbers, 12 and 6086555670238378989670371734243169622657830773351885970528324860512791691264.

12 x 1 = 12 = 2+1 = 3
12 x 2 = 24 = 2+4 = 6
12 x 3 = 36 = 3+6 = 9
12 x 4 = 48 = 4+8 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
12 x 5 = 60 = 6
12 x 6 = 72 = 7+2 = 9
12 x 7 = 84 = 8+4 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
12 x 8 = 96 = 9+6 = 15 = 1+5 = 6
12 x 9 = 108 = 1+8= 9
12 x 10 = 120 = 1+2 = 3
12 x 11 = 132 = 1+3+2 = 6
12 x 12 = 144 = 1+4+4 = 9

“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe.”
― Nikola Tesla

Attached: 12.jpg (2307x1844, 1.98M)

Nice

jesus is a way to subvert humans from worshipping the sun

Does that mean Leos are people of Jesus?

>He was born on Dec 25th.
>You worship him on Sunday.
these are roman inventions

Get gassed filthy moloch worshiper.
Shut your lying mouth.

Attached: 1563148784060.jpg (4000x3000, 2.26M)

luciferian scum.

Attached: 7374474385.jpg (480x480, 47K)

>Sol Invictus ("Unconquered Sun") was the official sun god of the later Roman Empire and a patron of soldiers. On 25 December AD 274, the Roman emperor Aurelian made it an official cult alongside the traditional Roman cults.

Attached: loki.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

The sun is not eternal dumbass

listen to WIlliam cooper's mystery babylon youtube.com/watch?v=sE0pvAOCRbo&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F&index=3&t=0s.... Jesus saves.Babylon falls

Faggot

the retards on here will only get mad at you for trying to show them the truth

dont forget, the Jews preferred to nail Jesus to a cross than suffer his existence undermining their religion.

I wonder what aspect the next incarnation will take

Attached: aquarius.jpg (471x357, 29K)

Attached: d4e637b565079ac1900895d9de84787e10cbd4680b8a5e77b88e71eea6e645aa.jpg (221x228, 10K)

Shut your lying mouth spiritist kike.

you do realize you're the jew in the analogy right?

>“If you only knew the magnificence of >the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the >key to the universe.”
>― Nikola Tesla

“3, 6, 9 damn you’re fine” — Nigger John

yeah, only you're forgetting the part about As Above, So Below, meaning it's more than just a description of the heavens...

>Jesus just means the sun.
Zesus isn't the sun, retard.

Jove = Jupiter
Johovah = storm god
EL = Saturn
Moloch = Saturn

Yeshua = Jesus

Attached: hank hill fascist hippie sjw.jpg (448x1024, 104K)

The original i even older than that, from ancient Mesopotamia. Traditionally, December 25 is the birthday of Nimrod. X is the symbol of Nimrod, hence xmas and the tree comes from this celebration as well. This is just a cursory explanation; the whole ritual goes far deeper and is much more insidious.

Excellent video. Cooper knew a ton of stuff.

What is insidious about the ritual?

Attached: 1562793926133.jpg (900x873, 206K)

youtu.be/xt-qYDb7UcI?t=396
its astrological watch the clip

Bump for autism pls come back user

Attached: 1562858841379.png (719x717, 401K)

the really old Mesopotamian religious stuff was probably gnarly shit. These days it would be 2 hot 4 TV

Nah, the Sun isn't a kike.

Attached: 1540657928143.jpg (190x250, 5K)

What exactly is Pepe drinking in your pic, user?

Attached: 2043435758790366202.jpg (1024x1820, 222K)

You forgot to mention that, by celebrating Christmas at around the Summer Solstice and Easter at around the Vernal Equinox, what you are really doing is crucifying the earth in the center.

By subduing (crucifying) the earth (lower animal nature within self), what you are actually doing is getting closer to God and becoming one with Jesus because you are conquering selfish physical desire.

Attached: ba12z.gif (684x772, 91K)

It's really overblown. Jesus is the truth. Pagan reinterpretation can still be mostly valid in terms of decoding Christian ideology while, at the same time, not contradicting the truth of the Christ.

Astrology has kabbalistic roots. Careful...

Jesus is just another mythical solar god in a long line.

HORUS
An Ethiopian-Sudanese God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 3,000 YEARS before Jesus.

BUDDHA
A Nepal God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 563 YEARS before Jesus.

KRISHNA
An Indian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 900 YEARS before Jesus.

ZARATHUSTRA
An Iranian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 1,000 YEARS before Jesus.

HERCULES
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 800 YEARS before Jesus.

MITHRA
A Persian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin- 600 YEARS before Jesus.

DIONYSUS
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 500 YEARS before Jesus.

THAMMUZ
A Babylonian God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 400 YEARS before Jesus.

HERMES
A Greek God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 200 YEARS before Jesus.

ADONIS
A Phoenician God, born 25th December, by a Virgin around 200 YEARS before Jesus.

Not a problem for me. Jesus taught the Kabbalah. Lord's prayer is a Kabbalistic prayer.

In fact, Kabbalah can be found in the teachings of the prophets, the religious understanding of David, the revelations of Moses, the journey of Abraham, Noah, Abel, Enoch, and Adam.

Attached: lrdpryr.gif (409x560, 63K)

Christianity has Kabbalistic roots.

Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you

This is a satanic deception to lead you astray from the truth.

How do we know that Jesus is true Son of God and our Saviour? From the many fulfilled prophecies in the Bible where the coming of Jesus is foretold. This is also how we know that Jesus isn't just another myth from earlier fake religions. The prophecies in the Bible are FULFILLED! More or less to the letter.

MAY JESUS HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS!!!

Debate, don't name call.

First Egyptian gods were Astro, planets. Then Greek, then Roman, then Christian. Same info

Older than you.

Debate, don't name call.

First Egyptian gods were Astro, planets. Then Greek, then Roman, then Christian. Same info

As above in the heavens, (Stars) affects below,
the earth, tides,menstral cycles, ect.

If you can't see it, you can't see it. It's science.

Are sun sign cusps real or fake?

Cups*

So fake, ok.

shhhh

I can hear the christcucks coming

They don't understand common sense.

No

Jesus is the god of the age of Pisces

thats why Christians have the jesus fish

As a Leo I can say we are the best sign

That's typical leo lol. So funny. Leos love themselves more than anything lol.

Ok kike your times up , ready for warm milk and cookies? You fucking anal kike scum.

We are kangz

Exactly

Name calling isn't an argument my friend. You should have learned that by now.

I'm not worthy

He's not the sun, he's the Son. The miracles he performed were not metaphorical but literal. Different people are referred to as different animals in The Bible based on their personalities and mannerisms. And lot's of Christians can't even agree whether Saturday or Sunday is the proper Sabbath.

>Babbys first Wikipedia investigation
Kid, there are boards for this and pol isn't it. Also, about half of what you posted is objectively wrong. Just get out
>Means lard in Greek.
>Lard burns like a light.
On second thought, kys first

>traits of pisces
>creative/imaginative, charitable, compassionate, emotional, self-sacrificing, spiritual
jesus also embodies a lot of the best characteristics of pisces

>traits of aquarius
>genius, eccentricity/individualism, stubbornness, desire for freedom and independence, desire to create change, technological advancement
sound like somebody? leader of the free world perhaps?

There's a reason the world over respects German engineering.

what good would a sundial be at midnight?

>the sun is yellow, so Jesus is yellow
I believe you should sleep at night, instead of making up this bullshit.

Why is this version different from the one I know?

Lardlight would be a bad ass nickname

The sun provides all those miracles.

>these are Roman inventions

...just like Jesus. A Roman invention. By Josephus Flavian a Jewish and right hand man of the emperor.

>The miracles he performed were not metaphorical but literal.
why can't they be both? do you believe jesus would not be capable of performing miracles that also have an underlying metaphorical meaning?

I posted the Edgar Cayce version of the Lord's Prayer key words with corresponding chakras

are you suggesting we create a cult of Trump?

I couldn't find the Lard thing. But I found this.

lord (n.)

mid-13c., laverd, loverd, from Old English hlaford "master of a household

Master of the 12 houses of the Zodiac

Jesus had a hallow around his head like the sun.

Jesus also died on the cross with a head of thorns.
Thorns are sun rays.

no, i'm saying there is always a person that can be seen to bring about a shift at the start of a new astrological age and for the age of aquarius, it very well might be trump
i do believe new religions will spring up though reflecting the new energies

I don't feel like a non Christian clairvoyant should be taken seriously in matter of Christian faith.

>Jesus had 2 arms like the clock
>Jesus had 12 disciples like the numbers on the clock
>Jesus moved his arms, the clock does too
>Jesus has 5 letters in his name, just like the Clock
>Jesus was hanged on a cross with needles, just like a clock on the wall
>Jesus is eternal, just like the time
We get it, nutjobs, we can keep making up shitty satanic coincidences non stop, for any possible subject.
You need to sleep in the night.

Oh, I'm sorry, what does a clock model? That's right, the sweep of the shadow of a sun dial. Was that an argument? Try better.

Actually, he was Christian. At first, he was quite disturbed by the kinds of revelations he made. However, he accepted them because they helped people.

ahahhah ok, Jesus is a clock.

legit

No, I'm just saying you're only making the case for the evidence that The Spirit moves on multiple levels. As above (The Sun), time (Eternity/Alpha and Omega) and how we model time on Earth. You pretty much painted that yourself with your clock metaphor which is just a Solar event brought down to our understanding mathematically.

He is speaking through you. Don't fight it. You're Inspired.

>dude, jesus actually existed
>he was totally born of a virgin, believe me dawgs
>you don't believe jesus actually existed? your a nutjob

I get it, but you know that the bible specifically forbids spiritism and astrology, as they are coming directly from Satan and open doors to demons.
So his findings, in my opinion, classify as just another "jewy" attempt at dismantling Christianity one bit at a time...

Now u guys think that God is the Sun, that's a pantheistic view that is currently pushed by the church of Satan, which is a bit concerning...

He was in the constellation Virgo. Born into the constellation of the virgin.

"Dawg", there's historical evidence of his existence.
Nobody believes the "virgin" part obv

>I get it, but you know that the bible specifically forbids spiritism and astrology, as they are coming directly from Satan and open doors to demons.
that's why Christianity is evil. It hides it's true origin by claiming all other religions are heresy

>there's historical evidence of his existence.
there is none

bitchute.com/video/JPnPXQ5CmbwB/

But all things revolve around The Sun, as is everything drawn to Him. Why would He arrange all these Heavenly bodies if not as a testament to His Glory? Why would He create man if not to worship His Creation. It's like when directors put in little hints and references to their other works. He Above All would want to be recongized and demands worship. If you listen, you can hear Him speaking to us always. If you look, you can see His signature on all things.

This is no mere idolatry, this is active and devoted worship. He is within the Universe, and to know that is to know Him. He cares not for your paltry houses of worship....they cannot contain Him and His Expanse.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Gotcha, Berg

Attached: The nose knows.png (680x680, 43K)

the priestly breastplate worn by high priests in the tabernacle mentioned in the bible has 12 stones on it in 4 rows of 3, each stone representing one of the 12 tribes of israel
3 are red stones
3 are green stones
3 are blue stones
3 are yellow stones

what is the significance of this if not the 3 fires signs, 3 earth signs, 3 water signs and 3 air sign of the zodiac?

Worship is for God, not for the creation.
The creation is to be enjoyed and its functional, but it's God itself.

Again, be careful with pantheism, it's Satanism.

Yes!

Who said that green is associated with earth?
Who said that yellow is air?

I tell you: RPG players

My heart aches that you are so divorced from The Spirit. But we all worship in our own way. Once you open your heart, your eyes, your ears, and your soul to new modes of knowing Him you'll be enriched.

Astronomy and Astrology are different things. I think the bible is more astronomy.

they have been the colours representing the elements forever and are commonly used in astrology

why did you not answer the question though? are you interested in actually learning about the bible or just parroting shit your priests tell you?
what is the significance? it is strictly mentioned as an important part of their riuals in scripture

I'm not divorced from my spirit.

Infact I nurture it and defend it from evil.

I'm not a perfect Christian, but there are some things the Bible clearly warns us about...

I read about it, it's a lot of coincidences that people wanna see where they wanna see it.

You start from the conclusion that God is the sun, and then you work your way back to find matching arguments.

There is zero evidence for it, Christ never said to worship the sun, that is a conjecture you convinced yourself about and then keep looking for coincidences to be used as facts.

I's like reading a kid's book and convincing yourself that it is about globalism, then going to see all the connections with it until your wacky theory becomes thesis in your mind.

ok, so you have no answer and won't bother to even try to understand what it really means

how about the cheribum? in the bible, they are described as having four heads - a lion, a bull, a man and an eagle, and there are "wheels" underneath or beside them wherever they go
any thoughts on the significance of this?

He also sacrificed himself, burns up himself for us to live.

this is what below 100 IQ looks like

Oh, be kind. He's just a little reserved and is trying to caution himself against accepting what he deems to be dangerous beliefs. As we have masculine and feminine signs in The Zodiac, so too do we have brave and timid explorers of knowledge. Please don't criticize him for having a timid, cautious, feminine affect -- it's simply how some of us are born.

redpill me on a december 21st birthday

MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S MY THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR'S

Attached: tucker ok.png (408x431, 396K)

You guys notice that we have eight planets in the solar system and eight authors of The New Testament? I'm trying to figure out which Witness represents which Heavenly Body. Any leads? I think Matthew might represent Earth because of The Sermon on The Mount being written about through him.

No answer where no question is asked.

Cherubs are angels... There are different types of angels, each serving a purpose, and that's all you should care about.

That's what a kike looks like