What if i hate niggers more than jews

what if i hate niggers more than jews

Attached: 6691ACE0-FFF3-41B8-A6C8-9103AC755C06.gif (400x461, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You wouldn't have a black problem if not for the jews.

You are completely stupid then

Who is replacing you?
Who is degrading your culture and deconstructing your myth?
Whonis insultung you every day in the media?

but the only problem with jews is their subversive culture take that away they have MILKERS

id rather my daughter marry a rich jewish guy than a rich black guy

youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70

Honestly niggers are a bigger problem at the moment because of their numbers. Aren't there only 15 million Jews? Literally more niggers in America alone than all Jews combined.

so we unite with jews against nogs

That's not certain. However, without blacks, he absolutely would not have a black problem.

this

>but the only problem with jews is...

Attached: It's not the jews.jpg (480x468, 46K)

Okay...

Attached: First they came for the blacks then jews then okay.jpg (1067x696, 189K)

chaim its not the numbers of your rat bretheren that are the problem but their inflience, the nigger problem is trivial to solve once you kikes are gassed.

but some jews want niggers dead also so idc about the rest

If we somehow managed to regain control of our education systems, we could teach our people about how twisted and deceitful Jews are. If people knew to be wary around Jews, we could probably even live with them. They can't subvert, if we are mindful of their tricks. Niggers, however, are completely barbaric, and you simply can't live alongside them under any circumstances.

nothing is worse than jews
Niggers are just victim of their manipulation and subversion

>Hate
There is your problem. I have no hate in me. I simply recognize the zoo masters game.

>If people knew to be wary around Jews, we could probably even live with them
the problem is you Eurofags repeated the same mistakes +100 time and didn't learn the lesson

Attached: 1556819478852.jpg (960x705, 59K)

Who runs the fed and all the banks? Who got the civil rights laws passed ending segregation? Who pulls the strings of both major US political parties and directs American foreign policy? Who has you mired in a middle eastern forever war and is about to get you into another one? Is it niggers? Stop fighting the symptoms and concentrate on the disease.

It’s like a guy pushes you down a long flight of stairs, and then you blame the stairs for your problems

They’re equals in misery and evil

Pretty much this

Doesn't matter, Jews love niggers more than you

Jews invented Satanism.

Jews invented jigs.

This. /pol is a board of peace.

You can't be in our club faggot

This user said it best

This 100%

Then you are treating symptoms and not the disease

Niggers are the Jews greatest ally

You can hate niggers if you want. But they are Goyim too. We are all victims of jew manipulation. jews were behind the slave trade.

Attached: 1506313182200.jpg (519x488, 76K)

I can see why you might want to but Jews are their true masters. Take them out and we will be free to neutralize the darkies!

>Niggers are the Jews greatest ally
Kikes using Niggers to cause havoc in Africa,Europe and North America
but Burgers in general are used to cause instability and chaos in any country in the world refuses to submit to the ZOG
America don't consider Israel their greatest ally for no reason

Attached: 1555215109588.jpg (350x350, 13K)

>If people knew to be wary around Jews,
Maybe 100 years ago I would agree with this statement. See the problem is user that they are in every aspect of our daily life. The jew is in everything. You can be wary around them and you should be. But it's like a bad infection that won't go away just because you are wary of it. If they didn't control so much of our life I would agree with you wholeheartedly.

Jews and spics are the immediate threat in America. Niggers are bad but they aren't multiplying and flooding into the country the way that spics are. Jews are helping to facilitate this flood. Niggers are mostly contained.

Jews > Spics > Niggers
Jews are summoning spics to destroy the nation into a mexico 2.0 with the Jews as cartel leaders
Spics also work with Jews because most Spics are part Jew
Niggers are a chaotic evil or just plainly useful idiots

When society was properly structured in regards to them, like it was during the times of Christian kings, the Jews were not a substantial problem besides a few flare ups.

What are they getting up to in north Africa? Are there still shenanigans to this day?

Niggers are not a victim of anything but their own dysfunctional genetics. Any future civilization that the niggers have not been cleansed from is a civilization doomed to fail from their inability to coexist in a civil society and their predilection for violence rape and playing the victim. Either we send them back to their shit continent or we bulldoze them all into a shallow grave.

>why not both.jpeg

It means you’re a Jew