Christ-anons

I keep praying to this dude but I only come here more and more, and it only feels more and more right. Thought this place was le ebil?

Attached: F15C9FAC-6AD7-4D8E-8424-A6EE8C127A75.jpg (400x400, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/jesus_is_almighty_god.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=e4XF01aRl6c
jesus-is-savior.com/
ln.sync.com/dl/f23a32c40#k3vufbwd-xpyp3r86-bq9qmaam-huzkzhpz
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ is GOD
jesus-is-savior.com/jesus_is_almighty_god.htm

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

Some thoughts:

>" And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled." Luke 14:23

>" For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence." 1 Corinthians 1:26-29

>" And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret." Ephesians 5:11-12

>" Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:" Romans 5:20
>" What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" Romans 6:1-2

>" And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light." Romans 13:11-12

>" David therefore departed thence, and escaped to the cave Adullam: and when his brethren and all his father’s house heard it, they went down thither to him. And every one that was in distress, and every one that was in debt, and every one that was discontented, gathered themselves unto him; and he became a captain over them: and there were with him about four hundred men." 1 Samuel 22:1-2

Something to consider.

Not politics. Mods? Do your job. Jow Forums is atheist

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

Attached: 10283.jpg (2046x2429, 1.56M)

His father was Yahweh, the Jewish tribal pecker demon.

Attached: 6112.jpg (400x700, 49K)

newfag detected

What the actual F newfag?

Attached: bdc7c7ec06a6e5a38c3e2043a3580b72.jpg (1247x1600, 731K)

Yes and kick this newfag.

Because where the shunned flourish, and unadulterated truth is usually never lies with those in power if they profit from information dispersal. It is indeed logical to say Christ sent you here.

user
this place is like the palantir
it is full of wicked spirits - the fallen watchers - who, like sauron, will try to trigger you and make you angry or fill your heart with fear - so they can make you as bad as they are
unless you are prepared to battle with them you really ought to leave this place

Attached: serveimage (19).jpg (775x775, 119K)

Thanks annon kjv is the way to read
Do you know about the true sabbath and second commandment?

dopamine addiction just like masturbation, weed, alcohol, etc. download software on your devices that prevents coming here. it worked for me.

Did it

>it worked for me

user I...

This place is just a platform. Its not good or evil. It's what you do with it.

Which denomination are you with? The best for actually changing and getting to heaven are Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy. These are actually the only routes to the latter because they're the only churches with apostolic succession (even though the East is in Schism) and are actually true to the Bible.

>The mods care what gets posted here

Kek. You're clearly new. The mods are too busy eating their hotpockets to do anything about the BNC threads. What makes you think they'll prune this thread.

Attached: 116.jpg (680x700, 70K)

yahweh's correct name is LORD LONG SCHLONG

The passive nature of Christianity is the very reason the West has fallen so low and will eventually be overcome by evil savages. And I don't care how many strong men happen to fall into Christianity in the past or the present because Christianity itself does not produce strong men. It produces only meek pacifists who forgive. We don't need that shit anymore. What we really need is warriors who seek revenge.

Fuck Christ. Hail to Odin the the hanged God.

Take the aetherpill after the breadpill, the waters of Genesis 1:2 that existed when the world was still void and formless

Attached: 6C57058D-319D-4851-99D2-6BC29559D4CB.png (751x574, 313K)

>passive nature of Christianity
lol?
Jews are witches, and according to the bible it's righteous to burn them
If the holocaust happened, then Hitler and the Third were righteous in their crusade.

lads... whenever I pray top God he gives me exactly what I asked for.

Why does he give me all that I could ever ask? I noticed that each gift which he bestowes on me I pay less attention to Him and pray less. Is this a test?

If you're trying to quit Jow Forums, come post on a Christian board
8ch /christianity/

Attached: Denominations3_0.png (3220x2210, 1.15M)

>Jewish pecker demon

You realize the jews weren't allowed to make images of God right? I also don't believe that's the correct Hebrew. Nice try though

Use the Holy OS

Attached: BB2438A7-0C83-4C25-9E88-EE4FAAFA7E57.png (640x480, 10K)

Umm.. no sweetie

Attached: 1561531999692.jpg (1147x1200, 165K)

>Anglican
>Reason

Kek

Lol he's not even really the pope

You idiot why haven't you asked for a world cleansed of jews

>Catholicism is the only form of Christianity
Umm.. no sweetie

>Christians unironically believe g-d demanded his followers remove part of their dicks.
How the fuck do people still believe this shit in 2019. That ALONE is enough to convince a rational person that Christianity is horseshit.

You realize this is the jews we're talking about? Christians don't have to (and shouldn't) circumsize

Enough Christian spam threads already

So is this the power of real christianity(tm)?

Attached: 1560959568685.jpg (4000x3666, 3.98M)

>the bible doesn't describe the origin of circumcision for the jews
>the bible doesn't say god told abraham to cut off the tip of his pecker
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
:^)

The people pushing this stuff are mostly heretics. They are more concerned with social justice than the salvation of souls

Retard Christian NGOs are the biggest jews smuggling refugees across the border in droves. I hope you're happy

It's just the jews. This is clarified in Acts. Circumcision was used to set aside God's chosen people and was an outward sign that pre-figured baptism.

>Soros
>Christian

Nice try Pajeet

Wanna know how many massive gets have said to be a good and proper Christian? If we go by board culture, Kek himself is a Christian.

You're wrong. There's a good reason modern Christians are so passive. It's not by accident it's by design. It's doctrine itself at the very core of Christianity. The Words of Christ himself. You and those like you will be the downfall of us all.

>according to the bible it's righteous to burn them
You can't prove that but I can prove you wrong.

Christianity is incompatible with violence according to Jesus Christ himself.

Matthew 5:38-48
(Jesus commands that we love our enemy instead of getting revenge)

The following verses are a common and fair counter example I see on here. But you can't just ignore the previous scriptural passage. So you have to view these through Matthew 5:38-48.

Luke 22:36-38
(Jesus instructs his decibels to sell their coats and buy swords)
Mark 11:12-25
(Jesus kills a fig tree by cursing it)
Matthew 21:12-13 & Mark 11:15-18
(Jesus drives the merchants out of the temple)
Matthew 10:34
(Jesus declares he did not come to bring peace but a sword)

There was also a massive get that said white women need their nigger baby juice

youtube.com/watch?v=e4XF01aRl6c

Here too they are engaged in a full blown muttification project

jesusneverexisted.com

>god told abraham to cut off his foreskin for any reason
>the perfectly rational christian finds no issue with this
Are you fucking brain dead or something? I understand the doctrine that modern christians don't have to circumcise, but the practice comes from the old testament, the literal foundation of christianity, even if the laws are no longer applied.

jesus-is-savior.com/

Attached: Keep giving the Gospel.jpg (1920x1067, 447K)

Do you have scripture to back up your claim?

Nigga I didn't know you existed until now

Attached: 1542419968761.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

>/pol is atheist
/new/

The whole world is evil.
Jow Forums is just honest about it.

Here's our theology in a nutshell...
ln.sync.com/dl/f23a32c40#k3vufbwd-xpyp3r86-bq9qmaam-huzkzhpz

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 390K)

The bible shows numerous times how the jews had (and still have, it seems) a proclivity towards lust and fornication. I'd imagine the practical purpose of circumcision was to keep their impulses in check.

>Pope Francis "We wuz Heebs an sheit"

There might be a jew inside him, but last I checked jews were the synagogue of Satan, so..

Churchianity (TM)

Attached: image.jpg (750x922, 195K)

Kek. Got'em

What up user. I have literally been filled with the Holy Spirit and met Angels. My advice to you is to continue to read the Bible. I can’t tell you what Gods plan is, but I can say that I’ve become a better father because of advice from Jow Forums. You learn to filter the negative threads and use the good advice to transform yourself into a better person. My Faith is absolutely unshakable, and I attribute a some of that to interactions on Jow Forums.

Attached: 54B66E72-910E-401E-A8A0-E8C773CC3E44.jpg (840x758, 82K)

The OT is not the direct foundation of NT Christianity.

Since both Jesus himself and Paul (who was the author of over half of NT Christian doctrine) often rejected OT practices as being ungodly.

"Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace."

The Apostle Paul, Galatians 5:4

I only come here to make Christian threads and reveal the evil doings of the synagogue of Satan.

So you're suggesting that this image isn't an accurate depiction of Christianity?

Do you have any scripture to support your claim?

>Jow Forums is atheist
Incorrect user, as you’ll probably note by your (((You’s)))

This board is actually closer to Chriatianity than 99% of Churches. Christianity is not actually a universal way of life, but a national one that is meant only for the ancient Israelite people whom are the Aryans of today.

>The whole world is evil.

What good is it to acnoledge the world as an evil place, when you aren't even allowed to do anything about it?

I fail to see the conceptual difference between Christianity and practical pacifism.

Good job, champ. I imagine you feel like you've accomplished something of value today.

I cant get behind the whole "murderers can go to heaven as long as they believe in God" thing

Sorry senpai.

That's a crazy claim. How do you figure? Let me guess... It's just a feeling so you won't be substantiating that with scripture...

What good is it to acknowledge that the world as an evil place, when you aren't even allowed to do anything about it?

I fail to see the conceptual difference between Christianity and practical pacifism.

The end is nigh.
Run to Jesus, and He will save you.

Attached: 9842321456.jpg (586x329, 24K)

>jesusneverexisted.com

This is irrelevant. It doesn't matter whether or not he existed it matters whether or not his ideas lead us towards civilizational collapse.

What are you running from?

Jow Forums is no more or less evil than the rest of this fallen world

Goddamn, Christspammers are relentless are tonight.

Any idea why?

He came already. Look up preterism and read your bible

I want summer to end

My guess is that's the same few people who came here from Cripplechan's /christianity/ board. They're all using the same cringy info graphics and copypastas.

There's a pretty good reason to stop praying: it doesn't affect anything because God, specifically the lower and more human god Yahweh of the early Hebrew pantheon, does not exist, and Jesus Christ is a fictional composite character based on pop-fiction stories of Babylonian oral tradition. Not even the compromise of "historical Jesus" is borne out by the data. What you are really doing is delivering internal monologues to an imaginary friend who can't change outcomes.

Its sunday all the christcucks are out from worshiping the king of the jews.

Attached: 1547704231581.jpg (960x532, 96K)

Terry was right. Temple OS should be on the rom of every processor.

Does anyone have that massive christian gets?

Jesus didn't condemn the OT. He brought about a new covenant, which was the whole point of the OT, Israel and the Law. The OT law can be classified into three categories: moral, civil and ceremonial. The latter two were made for the Nation of Israel, the vehicle for the Messiah. Israel was destroyed, Judah was all that came out of the Babylonian captivity. Jesus then came, and delivered a new covenant. The moral statements in the OT are all reflections of God himself, who's nature doesn't change. He did not come to abolish the law (The Ten Commandments) but to fulfill it. The point of the law is to show us our sinful heart and desires. Its like a mirror. The real law is to love God with all your heart, soul and mind. That's in the OT and the NT.

The 'Law' that Jesus was condemning, was the law of the Pharisees. They had their own commentary or traditions on the Law, and they followed the letter of the law rather than the spirit of the law, thus totally missing the point of the entire thing. They prided themselves as perfect, and better than the King of Kings. They are the archetype of that one prideful religious and hypocritical person that people hate. Jesus spoke more against them than any other group. They are the farthest from redemption, because they think they're healthy, and think they don't need a doctor. That's who Jesus is, The doctor to cure our hearts.

Attached: 1561570579239.jpg (242x300, 20K)

>thou shalt not murder
Not
>that shalt not kill

Attached: image.jpg (1180x700, 178K)

Jesus literally Lived & Walked this earth. That is NOT an argument. Jesus is NOT a made up character. Jesus was a real life person - underrrstaaaand? The only thing that is debated by niggers is whether he's the son of God.. Which of course he is. The bible is universally accepted as an accurate historical document. The people that wrote the bible are accounted for in history. Over 2000 prophecies fulfilled to peak precision. Literal artifacts found as more damn proof.
>No other religions come close to authenticating themselves as Christianity has. Not Close
>Real Christians are not the same as Catholics. We are aware the Catholic Church is dirty and filled w/ pedos.
>We are not controlled by the (((Jews))). We believe opposing things & hate them for killing Jesus. (((They))) believe the antichrist is the 2nd coming. We believe it's Satan basically.
muh kikeonstick/imaginary fairytale. Literally anyone who says this is a shill & provably false.I'm glad you niggers are the smartest people living and have figured it all out. I'm sure your posting from the high rise office of your big fuck off tower that your successful multimillion dollar company is based out of. Your genius brain helps you maneuver through society with ease. Success, Money, a GF these are just some of the things you have at your fingertip, because that's just how you roll.Ami close?.. No? Just a sloppy athiest shitposting on the internet, with a deep feeling of self worthlessness. So you resent Christians in particular because of their Purpose In Life.I love the fact that you niggers hate Jesus soooo much..yet you still have to look at the calendar everyday, reminded that we tell time based on Jesus. Not SantaClause,Superman,Not Hitler,Not ANY OTHER gods, No your timeline is strictly based off the Life & death of Jesus Christ Your Lord and Savior. KeK athiest BTFO
>inb4 Jesus was not real.
First damn Google result and each one after that nigger.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

Attached: image.jpg (1533x1026, 279K)

nvm, found it.

Attached: massive_gets.png (883x616, 971K)

Depends on the version of the scriptures you're talking about, but you also need to understand the origins of the scriptures as well as the migratory patterns of ancient peoples and histories of Our people. First, the KJV, as well as 99% of all translations of scripture into English are taken from the Mesoretic text. This text, which is not the oldest translation we have, had commentary add ed in the middle ages that explained and modified the intended meanings of passages. The individual/s that made this translation were jewiah rabbis that had no interest in preserving the truths of Christianity, but only, of course, to subvert it. The oldest complete set of scripture were have is, of course, the Septuagint. Reading it alongside classical literature and historic accounts provides an understanding that is very different from what is taught in the modern judaized Christian churches. Here is a decent place to start looking for the answers to questions about the origins of scripture and the Hebrew/Israelite people:

Christogenea.org

See

I left out the second part. So the Christian law, all else is secondary, is...

1. Love God with all your heart, mind, and soul.
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Quit looking at Christians, who look to other Christians, who look to other Christians. That is the law of Jesus and the Bible. Are you a Christian?

>Jow Forums is just honest about it.
Yup.
John 2:15 KJV
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Please pray for me, I need help. I've been praying for a while but there's no end in sight yet.

>palantir

The palantir wasn’t innately evil like you imply it to be, faggot. It was fantasy Skype/real-time Google Earth.

Jow Forums is a Christian board.

teach me, i need to leave windows

No serious secular historian doubts that the man Jesus existed.

The entire thing that people have completely perverted and oversimplified is that Jesus said ultimately, do not answer evil with evil. The love of a mother is what is often more so unconditional. But God is a Father and so his love is rebuking, that is, correcting. Image related.

Attached: 1533075157198.png (2760x1022, 1.6M)

Jow Forums is a Christian board...How are you this new?

We are the Jews now.

Looks like he's got a little Muslim in him in this pic.

Attached: Pope faggot of assisass.png (588x452, 243K)

Christ owns Jow Forums and Kek is his boy

Attached: holy get John 14 6.png (612x392, 466K)

Attached: Israel Esau Ishmael.jpg (720x415, 236K)