Face it /pol women are funny af

Face it /pol women are funny af

Attached: 07F40632-D71E-46BC-8799-2CBBBD1939EA.jpg (760x964, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/cd8h6b/today_i_30f_ran_without_a_shirt_for_the_first/
twitter.com/sawinchell
youtu.be/GOHNUYQxIUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are funny for all the wrong reasons

But that comic is written by a man

This is actually pretty good

How does artist look irl?

This comic wasn't terrible, I get this reaction a lot
For some reason normies are surprised that others haven't seen the same mundane shit they have

I've gone from "women can't be funny" to "women can be funny but those women are very rare."

>implying a 'woman' that looked like that would get a date with a normal looking dude.

Hannah Gadsby > Dave Chappelle, George Carlin, and Bill Burr COMBINED.

Attached: hannahgadsby.jpg (1000x562, 466K)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER SEEN GOY OF THRONES

I watched the first two episodes of BB. I liked it, but it's a huge fucking investment to watch hour long tv shows.

i enjoy this image, it's the same reaction i get when i tell my cousins/friends/coworkers I havn't seen breaking bad/stranger things/game of thrones etc etc. But roasties are most definetly not funny at all. Anyone in the comedy world will tell you that.

Racewar Johnny go vroom vroom

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER SEEN SPACE NAZI WARS!!

YOU DON'T LIKE STAR WARS?!?!
YOU DIDN'T WATCH ANY OF THE AVENGERS!??
YOU DIDN'T LIKE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive never seen breaking bad.
t.penis

That comic is written by a faggot lefty with a ballbusting fetish

breaking bad was overrated as fuck

no

Attached: 1402961356136.png (395x401, 102K)

>tfw all I watch is old tapes of the early 20th century and The Twilight Zone
I'm sick of people telling me to watch capeshit or starshit when I obviously don't give a fuck

Fucking this. Goddamm normies I'm trying to put my life back together I ain't got time for your TV bullshit.

This it will never be the wire

Attached: ABBC7126-0409-460D-8F55-C29E92788121.jpg (650x570, 41K)

Check out the shield if you haven't bro.
Not as high-brow as the wire but still a damn fucking good cop and crime show.

>say GoT is overrated; 4/10 at best
>"user, you just hate everything. Just shut your brain off and be entertained"

Shit pisses me off more than anything.

Attached: 1405493942748.gif (250x141, 983K)

OMG HOLY FUCK DUDE YOU'RE A PENIS!
How are you typing?

>Boston sports fan
>Drinks Coors Light

There would not be a second date.

nahh george carlin is a genius and dave chappelle is fine. Bill Burr is cringey though

I don't get it

The wire was overrated as fuck

In fact, there literally has never NEVER been a show or movie in all of history that has done anything but distract you for a brief amount of time. ALL OF THEM ARE OVERATED AS FUCK

>ugh bakin bed
>i haet uen ppl laik stuff n try to talk about stuff they enjoyed thus leadin the focus away from me
>im such a deviation from the norm
>three unique lines of dialogue with a guy exploding
>OMG THAT IS SO FUNNY IM DYING SHE SO ANTI MEINSTREEM AMIRITE PLS ACCEPT MY DONATIONS
This is why i quit art
This is why I want to die

Attached: 1552346361074.jpg (326x353, 25K)

that's their reaction to you basically telling them you're autistic

I chuckled, and yes women can be funny at times faggot .

As far as I remember this "comic" is done by a soigoy who hates himself and males egregiously.

or that they are autistic

>YOU HAVEN'T SEEN BORRIS AND THE BEARS?!?!
I'm sure FAS cancels out autism, which explains why 0% of Russians are autistic

Russians are all autistic go play counterstrike for 5 minutes and you'll realize that .

This comic is based and redpilled
>t. Vroom vroom

I've seen bits of Breaking Bad, seems like Leftist-written crime apologetics to me.

Unironically this.

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 474K)

Xavier renegade angel was pretty good. It's fucking weird, even by chan standards but good.

a friend of mine pulled this shit on me today when I told him I don't watch Rick & Morty. I'm 32 and not a gigantic faggot.

Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace

Where's the joke?

watch the first season of rick and morty and was dissapointed, no reason to waste your time

eh/10

There's reboot. It's good. It's on funimation.

S

Attached: windows food.jpg (1028x1166, 391K)

Apologetic to only the white man who has a family he wants to take care of . Liberals hate whites and the family unit so i think your wrong already . Breaking bad was a fantastic show with alpha white male leads with great character development .

based ant LOTGH pilled

WHAT DOTH LIFE

Attached: 1536170400790.jpg (500x600, 156K)

You have a refined sense of humor

>you will never lay your heart down onto the sea of the stars

Attached: 1446454486328.jpg (960x720, 65K)

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/cd8h6b/today_i_30f_ran_without_a_shirt_for_the_first/

He ended up going insane and losing everything he set out to preserve by his own hubris and retarded actions though, including directly fucking over his relatives and supposed friends. The real takeaway is that there's truth in the phrase 'he who plays with the Devil's toys, will come by degrees to wield his sword.'

My kid watches it. There's a lot of yelling and some really basic bitch philosophy questions. I was kind of low-key disappointed in my friend, but he's super duper normie tier so I guess I wasn't really bothered.

Hank in a lot of senses is the true hero of the show that goes through major character development . As an alpha male he saw Walt as a meek beta incapable of being a major crime boss . It took being shot and emasculated for him to push past his ego and see Walt for what he was . I agree with your point about Walt but he started off with good intentions .

twitter.com/sawinchell

Attached: Capture.png (318x430, 138K)

Just reverse the genders in OP's comic and change the show to Handmaid's Tale

I'm convinced this dude is entirely ironic/satirical. This is actually a funny comic.

She's fucking hilarious. A comedienne who's whole shtick is not being funny (her jokes are like "I went to a bar, and a guy said this to me about being a lesbian!... Then he beat me to death in the parking lot"). But the funniest thing is imagining seeing her perform, and when she starts crying about oppression, start laughing hysterically. The whole act is comedienne who says upsetting unfunny things you shouldn't laugh at, in the context of stand up comedy. Her act requires no one laugh. So laughing would be the funniest thing. She would lose her shit.
youtu.be/GOHNUYQxIUc

You realize fictional storytelling is as old as spoken language, right? Fucking idiot. Movies and television can speak just as much truth on the human condition as any other piece of art with someone who gives a shit behind the camera.

patrician taste

I've only ever found Tina Fey funny.

Attached: tna.jpg (500x567, 53K)

This guy would probably say Shakespeare was brilliant and his plays are works of art . Not realizing television and movies are modern plays ...

I watched a whole bunch of seasons of 30 Rock, she is hilarious.

it's funny because npc normies love breaking bad literally that much

something off about this lad

All types of people enjoyed that show, Brian Cranston might be a liberal bitch but his performance in BB was phenomenal.

Come on, I think I sorta remember Julie Brown being funny..
But seriously, I tried to think of a funny female comic, and after 2 minutes I thought of her. I couldn't think of any other funny comic, and the only other female comics I could even think of were Sarah Silverman, and fat black women comedians who aren't funny.
Even on it's always Sunny, Dee in only funny in relation to other characters.

Attached: jj15.jpg (530x398, 161K)

Post natty rule34 already

I said shows and movies. The written word is fine, anything projected onto a screen is shit. period.

and bill hicks > hannah gadsby. AHAHAHAHAHA men still win with the absolute comic's comic legend bill hicks. bet hannah gadsby has never even heard of him cause she's so mainstream.

Women only know gore and toilet jokes and not very well.

Sure they can be funny, to bad most famous women aren't.

You're wrong, your logic is arbitrary and you're being contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian.

No, I m not. A show or movie requires you to focus your attention on a screen...Just sit there for 30 minutes, maybe a couple of hours...It fills your pathetic life because it is nothing more than a distraction. The written word is fine because YOU are in control of the experience.

ALL MOVIES AND SHOWS ARE SHIT!

No matter how much you like them, it does not chnge the fact no show or movie EVER has made the world a better or done ANYTHING more than keep morons distracted for a brief period of time...

It is literally the adult equivalent of dangling your keys in front of someone. SHIIIIIIIT. Plain and simple, and all you morons keep sucking it down and begging for more.

None of the points you've made are exclusive to television or art.
Your argument is like saying looking at piece of art is a waste of time because it takes away your attention from where you were walking.

Jingle jingle jingle Moron.

And the best part you will absolutely REFUSE to accept the fact that TV and MOVIES are shit because there are some that you like. Keep being you normie

>he/him
Why participate in the mental illness faggot?

Fuck he i got the nose as well. Vroom vroom.

Ok, schitzo

>Someone doesnt want to consume mass media and sees it as a detriment
>Schitzo
lol

So sadly un selfaware

spbp

and it has always been pointedly impossible to tell how sincere/literal it is

fuck you motherfucker

Don't know what women have to do with this comic, but I get the same reaction about almost every show. Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Stranger Things, whatever the fuck else. I just don't have the addiction to fantasy and drugs n shit.

But I did love Hell on Wheels and Dexter.

I do not get it. I have never seen "Braking Bad".
I do not watch much television. I think I saw a few episodes of "Friends", never watched "Big bang", I HAVE seen every episode of "Gilligan's Island" when I was a kid.

Attached: Turtle_eats_pidgeon.gif (339x315, 2M)

Theyre only funny when they arent trying to be.

If you believe that you can convince of your fallacy by using that blotched attempt of making comedy, I will inform you that I have literally never laughed at a female comedian as long as I can remember.

A woman has never made me laugh in my life

White Britbong and American males have absolutely based humour. I have no idea where they get the talent for it. Anglo wit is legendary

Attached: 142343577432.jpg (768x576, 328K)

TFW Breaking Bad ended nine years ago
*closes dumb thread tab*

I lost interest halfway through. Never saw the end. Don't care.

I can relate to this
>HURR YOU DIDN'T CONSUME THE LATEST TV KIKERY? IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Give me a break jesus christ

I used to listen to "the shadow", and listened to the first few episodes of "amos and Andy" on the Radio, but I've never seen a TEeVee in real life, let alone "watched" an episode programne. Honestly, I don't get talkies. Radio is great, and silent moving pictures are mind blowing enough. Combining the two it's like combining laudenum with Mariani Coca Wine.

Attached: pope-leo-vin-mariani.jpg (600x835, 90K)

Attached: vvc.jpg (1402x736, 230K)

What's the joke? I've never seen Breaking Bad.

Attached: think.jpg (474x363, 21K)

SQUATTER'S RIGHTS

Attached: 1562869202528.jpg (495x362, 26K)

Normies are aghast you didn't watch their favourite normie show. They assume since it's popular literally everyone has seen it