Epstein could have stayed in France or fly to his Virgin Islands estate.... But he chose to fly to USA to be arrested...

Epstein could have stayed in France or fly to his Virgin Islands estate.... But he chose to fly to USA to be arrested. Why?

Something isn't adding up here bros...

Attached: 1561773007780.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8q2XyciqgFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>U.S. Virgin Islands

Because Epstine is working with Mueller and Trump to take down the deep state and destroy ZOG for all time

He didn't know he would be arrested

Little girls don't just swim up to the island. You gotta restock after the child sacrifices.

He thought he was above the law
OR
He may be part of a scam to frame Trump as a pedophile.

>Little girls don't just swim up to the island.
This is probably true.

Why not? He's been flying around, holding parties, doing whatever he wants for decades. Why should he suddenly think he was in danger?
It adds up fine.

Have you not noticed the weird lack of leaks in the past year or so? They've been plugged tighter than your mother's ass hole. No leaks baby.

So was R. Kelly and look what happened to him.

Why would he fear arrest> He probably isn't afraid now. I bet he thinks BIBI et al. gonna get him out of it.

This I guess he didn’t realize he pissed off xo e powerful person.

heh

>you might have heard this before but
Their arrogance will always be their downfall. =)

The Awan family were arrested for awful crimes and made major cash and got a slap on the wrist
Epstein prolly likes his odds.

The deal was made before the wheels of that airplane ever touched the ground. They are ALL going down. Look how fast Clinton released a statement saying he never rode on the plane even though nobody fucking asked him.

They are ALL going down.

its called making a deal.

Attached: 3F1E67B2-DC0A-48AF-9584-47773A1A98A3.jpg (500x373, 34K)

okay bros if you say so... to me it smells like bs. I have a feel he will get treated better than assange will when it's all said and done

>youtube.com/watch?v=8q2XyciqgFM

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 10.04.29 PM.png (1017x998, 1.1M)

He thinks he was untouchable. Pretty much past administrations ignored if not protected him.

If he thinks he is untouchable then why is he cooperating... if he truly thought he was untouchable he'd tell the prosecutors to kiss his ass and he'd be acting smug

instead he is acting remorseful

I'm telling you, the whole thing is planned

ding ding ding