There is no other agony as excruciating as sharing existence with women on this mortal plane

There is no other agony as excruciating as sharing existence with women on this mortal plane.

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.

I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist, it truly is the KALI YUGA.

Attached: qt.jpg (1067x1600, 856K)

nice blog post, neets not welcome. fuck off faggot.

lol

Attached: dead.jpg (779x555, 130K)

Also naw they're welcome, normiefags aren't though

Attached: 1558872525481.jpg (1280x1085, 273K)

She was so cute before she received the 19 bio-engineered organs required to become a Space Marine

Honestly reads like Hitler

have sex

This is my favorite copy pasta ever

>for an intellectual like me
yikes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Shitposting aside, is anyone else completely locked in an existential crisis?
Life fascinates me and I feel this warm loving glow from the earth. It never really goes away either.
I'm probably crazy but I feel like I have the opposite issues of a schizophrenic, I'm always happy, I'm not paranoid at all and I'm always super calm.
I don't really like being around anyone though, just my dog.

I feel like I should be a shaman or something like that.

Attached: 1418943447933.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

>Honestly reads like Hitler
Reads like (((Alt-Right))) Dugin fans

Attached: hitler gnostic occult esoteric.jpg (1280x1024, 147K)

This pasta sucks. It's too mild to be funny in its absuridty, and it's too absurd to be realistic. Why must OP always be such a faggot?

Attached: op sucks dicks.jpg (501x506, 59K)

Attached: FF4D0BDA-4AF4-48BF-B0FD-944581F1424B.jpg (631x612, 42K)

how fat are you?

Not bad. But OP pic related

Attached: 1562359062287.gif (200x150, 910K)

Did you fart after that? I used to have this upstairs neighbor who, every time he came, would fart and giggle as if to say to his woman “look, your good boy did it again!” You remind me of him.

I thought this chick was jacked as fuck. Also, solution to your problem is get a gym membership then do SS/GOMAD.

Attached: bb6c7ed9e9d3ad6b61a63c89c2bcd8668572e665fc25539d4fbca56ba9ed9b9a.jpg (2200x3300, 1M)

He said 120lbs right in the OP.

Interesting stuff. Tell us more, I want to better understand the mind of a pol user.

be a musician. that happiness will project outwards.

>1 post by this ID
why so many glow niggers recently?

Attached: 1543167231792.jpg (1024x683, 85K)

i fucking love this meme

hes clearly larping. im sensing a lot of fat on this fellow

Kek'd hard

Favorite pasta of mine. Rarely posted