Christcuck here. Help me understand Paganism

I see Paganism on the rise and haven’t a clue what it’s about.

Attached: 449B0CF8-D3FE-477B-8C3B-EB02803A2F1A.jpg (817x641, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/3ty8gl/a_crosscultural_myth_thunder_god_battling_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=TzHefdQ1FrM
youtube.com/watch?v=PDUQxi2ZqXg
youtube.com/watch?v=wsl-KHGe4Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds
youtube.com/watch?v=LsgO5OTUsRU
youtube.com/watch?v=s9NIBZfVBW4
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Duhh4nHdE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=6KfYLAUjJ90
youtube.com/watch?v=_zl3i2GqCqA
youtube.com/watch?v=gaZe4XzKjAc
youtube.com/watch?v=RkRsay18DNU
youtube.com/watch?v=U10ftE4XQvo
youtube.com/watch?v=FnkTuHP9q3o
youtube.com/watch?v=ptM1EPYQx2c
youtube.com/watch?v=04fEWQOwUD4
youtube.com/watch?v=GQA7RQEo-ss
youtube.com/watch?v=KKImmIQ4omQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uJLXyBzMci0
youtube.com/watch?v=-gWtaMAQVSU
youtube.com/watch?v=TdYQu-pB3nU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where the hell do you see it on the rise.

>Paganism on the rise
*laughs*

Thulean perspective
Survive the Jive
Stephen Mcnallen & The Asatru Folk Assembly
The edda, sagas, the odessy and greek myths

This should get you started

Attached: 1555358063633.png (768x1024, 609K)

I'm an atheist but I can tolerate pagans because it's European mythology. The Bible is Jewish mythology

All its about is a growing desire for spirituality but a repulsion to the cuckery of Christianity. Paganism is really little more than the "None Of The Above" option.

It's LARPagans who don't actually have faith and just want the aesthetics and "muh ancestors" argument, they're Atheist+.

That or you get the EXTRA feminized Paganism like wiccanism and the "Anti racist" Nordics who hate nazi but love interracial gangbang raves at stonehenge every year.

People are tired of spiritual communism and look elsewhere. Modern interpretation of 'paganism" is a joke, but is still much better than following anything that came out of neanderthal skull of jew.

Just atheists/agnostics seeking for some spiritual feelings from larping, since they can't (and I understand it) get into Christianity.

It's gay newage trash
It's "rooted" people pushing perennialism, which is the most rootless philosophy in existence.

It's simply worshiping Elohim, rather than El.

He's a LARPagan, LARPing as a Christian.

Paganism is the same as it was: dead. LARPagans can't breathe life into it because they don't even believe it. They are fedoras trying to find a new edgy way to hate Jesus Christ. They are the same as a kike. LARPagan and kike are synonymous. Both worship their race, hate Christ, and excuse anything their race might do like niggers do when you get one of them cornered.

Attached: 1544083408902.jpg (1080x2824, 689K)

This describes most Pagans I know.

Attached: 1536077412385.jpg (1893x3285, 655K)

Attached: 1547958307964.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

It's a desire to fuck each other in the ass and say that the old gods allowed it.

Attached: 1562487041873.png (1137x815, 923K)

Attached: 1562204568025.jpg (1532x1148, 408K)

read a bit on buddhism too while youre at it. its an aryan religion

45 communist goals. Don't ask me to source it. You can search it, niggers.

Attached: 1548671556157.jpg (789x588, 154K)

>aryan

Attached: 1532651124412.jpg (1748x1597, 885K)

Attached: 1558659564854.png (650x994, 600K)

Attached: 1538579324343.jpg (878x599, 550K)

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

>The Bible is Jewish mythology
This is why paganism is on the rise

Attached: pagan larp.jpg (909x724, 280K)

Attached: 1546450989707.png (1697x1623, 1.53M)

Go watch Middsomer

Attached: 1555135983536.png (647x459, 284K)

Attached: 1535272616674.jpg (640x939, 103K)

Attached: 1552457580883.png (730x831, 314K)

Attached: 1550524331045.jpg (824x565, 173K)

Attached: 1559753181442.png (1110x497, 145K)

Attached: 1550338376554.jpg (936x210, 54K)

>Mainstream paganism
Under 80% of the time it's a larp, tumblerlits needing a new identity, cancer, and or men/women having mommy/daddy problems.

With that said there is a time where there are people who genuinely believe their branch of paganism. Granted, among that last 20% you have, give or take, 10% of that 20 are as cringe as the larpers. Taking the "old" beliefs too far and dressing up as some makeshift druid viking vomit.

Overall that leaves at least 10% that isn't a complete dumpster fire. These people tend to not make a big deal out of their faiths, and seem to be normal people for the most part. That or they're occultist that actually know their information to a point.

Overall few people actually are any good at being "pagan" in my experience.

Pantheistic monism.
They rewrite the details every few years, but it's the same old heresy.

Truth is stranger than fiction YouTube channel goes into it well.
End times productions came out of it and has some useful insight.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 448K)

Communism is 4th abrahamic religion, pretty similar to 2nd.
>Universalist and globalist
>Egalitarian and anti-racist
>Glorification of dregs and disdain for any nobility
>Promise of utopian world to those who comply
>Zero tolerance for any other teaching
>Only exception to that is followers of 1st abrahamic religion, who are granted immunity on practice despite dogmas may stating otherwise
>Founded by descendant of very prominent jewish bloodline
The only difference is removal of any idealism, likely because they understood that it's dangerous to give idealism to goyim, even if it is under control initially.

Just look at all your holidays. Stolen from pagans.

Attached: 1549957318438.png (1588x2632, 611K)

I am certain that you are a jew. The real Russians should burn you to death.

Attached: 1558921127239.jpg (720x960, 71K)

I don't really think history of Christianity is good reason to stubbornly cling onto it. All things run their course and Christianity had it's good time.

I'm afraid that's not an argument.
How long have you been here? With all the discussions related to jews, baselessly calling your opponent a jew doesn't makes you right.

Other than that, paganism is rather disjointed and has no real head to it. For instance when someone says their a pagan a number of questions pop up.
>What kind of pagan
>Norse, Hellenistic, Slavic, Hindu, Shintoism, etc...
>Are they secular (as in they don't really believe in the gods of old but they like the stories... Other words LARP)
>Or they believe the stories

reddit.com/r/AskAnthropology/comments/3ty8gl/a_crosscultural_myth_thunder_god_battling_a/

Attached: birdie.jpg (500x300, 82K)

HIS story isn't over.
The age of grace almost is.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x924, 220K)

In all seriousness though the spiritual core of the West has been hollowed out and I fear that if we don't find some way to fill that void, to satisfy that yearning for a greater purpose and place that all people feel, we will lose everything.

"You shall not have other God's before me"

I'm not calling everyone a kike, just you.

Attached: 1535007810668.jpg (290x320, 20K)

But user, that's a interpretation of a poorly translated book.

Cain and Abel is a pretty sick story.

So I assume you have nothing to attack my statement? I haven't expected much.
Bu the way, between eurasian-negroid Christian Europe and white non-Christian Europe where any abrahamite missionary killed on sight, what will you pick?

Between breeding and not breeding, which will you pick? You don't get a choice, by the way, because it's already been decided. You will lop your dick off in the name of Odinzeushiva, the troo aryan god.

Attached: 1558843649955.png (1074x648, 1.19M)

That is a sick shirt.
Where can I get one?

Attached: 1562794730319.jpg (752x758, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TzHefdQ1FrM

For a tiny minority of Jow Forumsacks, it's about delving to the past to find some sort of an identity unique to his people alone. For the vast majority of pagans, it's about being an atheist wanting to larp as a believer while being too much of a hipster for mainstream religions.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDUQxi2ZqXg

youtube.com/watch?v=wsl-KHGe4Kk

You should. Your religion is partially based on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds

youtube.com/watch?v=LsgO5OTUsRU

youtube.com/watch?v=s9NIBZfVBW4

youtube.com/watch?v=T0Duhh4nHdE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE

youtube.com/watch?v=6KfYLAUjJ90

Why is it always the mutts who put up zero argumentative power seeing their brand of judaism not respected enough, and just try to shittalk opponent? At least euros try to prove them wrong, even if it comes with pages and pages of Jorg Lanz-tier mental gymnastics, because you can't make spiritual communism look pro-white without those.
Well, I won't be distracting you from blessing Israel then.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zl3i2GqCqA

>i see paganism on the rise
>1 post by this ID

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=gaZe4XzKjAc

youtube.com/watch?v=RkRsay18DNU

youtube.com/watch?v=U10ftE4XQvo

youtube.com/watch?v=FnkTuHP9q3o

studying paganism can bring you closer to christ by giving you a better understanding of the (((book))) go with Christ young user

Attached: yeshu.jpg (569x979, 223K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ptM1EPYQx2c

autism is also on the rise

youtube.com/watch?v=04fEWQOwUD4

youtube.com/watch?v=GQA7RQEo-ss

youtube.com/watch?v=KKImmIQ4omQ

youtube.com/watch?v=uJLXyBzMci0

youtube.com/watch?v=-gWtaMAQVSU

>a literal comic book

Attached: 1559258630501.jpg (540x771, 71K)

>why does nobody ever answer me!!!!
>WAAAAAAAAAAH
Gamma male.

You just answered me. Does it makes you a delta male? In comparison with being goy whom yahweh promised as slave to jews in original abrahamite book, that must suck.

I like these ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdYQu-pB3nU

>paganist are white
>post pics of christians and say there are pagans
My pics = pagans
Your pic = nazis = christians

Attached: 01A00364-AEAF-4F69-ABE3-24EFB9B2074A.jpg (767x542, 67K)

Well depends on your ethnicity.

If you are Latin then it's just Roman LARPing (Despite most Latin speaking people being of mixed Germanic and North African roots).

If you are Germanic it's about worshiping mainly Thor and his skydad Wotan.
Dance for rain and a good harvest, get drunk and fight.

If you are Greek it's about worshiping the degenerate pantheon of a dead people whose identity you took up for tourist shekels.

If you are Slavic it's just ancestor worship as they considered them selves as children of Perun and by extension being descendants of Svarog the Allmaker.

Why they use runes, if they are semitic?

Attached: runes_semitic.png (1144x1016, 613K)

Do you like what Christian Democratic Union does to Germany?
>Goy Must Die difficulty: don't use "they aren't real Christians"

It's a bunch of retarded girls pretending to be witches.

That's wicca.

>loaded question
Do the pagans have to defend all the "odinists against racism" or "vikings for queers" groups? Or is this just one of those things where one group flings shit in hopes that the opposition gets buried fast enough that nobody notices their faults?

Do you like what Christian Democratic Union does to Germany?
>Bbbut ddont name the jew. I know they arent real christians, and every one else knows this so dont name them.
>see, these (((christians))) are shit you see, the (((christians))) destroy your country. Not like pagans. We are savior of the white race
Stfu pagans i name the jew whenever i want. When you say martin schulz and his jew gang in the CDU isnt jewish you must be blind or a shill. Pls go in a church and just sit in there for 10 mins and say you didnt feel nothing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany two guys called Bormann and Rosenberg tryed to make the germans pagan. Gee i wonder why allways jew push paganism. Its almost like, they dont like jesus not very much. How absurd, both religions come from the middle east. Its not possible that they dont are not working together, or even dislike one another.

>I see Paganism on the rise
you stupid shillkike

They will stop at nothing to demonize anything in the interests of whites. If paganism is not 100% cucked, they will attack it and subvert it.
If there is a Christian Church that remains uncucked, they will attack it and subvert it.

It's all an attempt to destroy whites, and the REAL brotherhood that should exist between us.
If you are white, and you hold any non-whites in higher esteem than your own white brothers, you are a traitor. Even if your brother is a bit misguided or not. He is of you. As long he is a brother to you, you are a brother to him. If you would prefer an [your religions] non-white to a [different religion] white, then you are a traitor to your people.
Traitors will do as traitors do. Never expect anything more than that from them. They'll get what's coming.

It's about a connection.

Attached: 9249c43c404a41d5e9ae0a1d9b727ea5.gif (361x379, 57K)

Still beats getting fucked by the priest.

>pagans
That's pretty encompassing definition. Isn't anyone except people who follow torah and things that derived from torah considered "pagan", regardless of what he believes? "Pagan" is just latin word for "goy" after all. So obviously nobody will defend those, but you still may have a word about particular religion, with particular holy book, with particular shit like "there's no greek nor judean" written in it about what this religion does.
What follows will be I presume another wall of text explaining how "no greek nor judean" is ackshully "you should sterilize or gas all niggerkikes" and "turn the other cheek" is ackshully "I command you to fuck then all up".
For every jew in that formation, there are hundred of christcucks who just follow what book says. Jew is powerless without useful goyim.

John (thinks its his english name) says dont help no non christians
Methew said jesus brought the sword to fight
Jew says turn other cheek
Gouverment say ok letstake refugees its our christian duty
Pagans says pls let us have butsex

I stay with the bible and my ancestors. All your norse pagan shit has more in common with skyrim then anything pagans 2000 years ago belived

Just kill yourself. You're a great example of a christcuck actually. Christianity had a good run but will end with chimps like yourself. Good riddance.

It’s a bunch of larders that thought the show Vikings spoke to them

Attached: 937CDE5A-CFCB-417A-BE7F-2AAFF80A274F.jpg (418x466, 37K)

Show me my post where I claimed any affiliation to "norse pagan shit"? I just see that root of all jewish domination in Europe today is start of jewish spiritual domination many centuries ago. You won't defeat jew for good while worshiping god of Israel and king of jews. Either desert book, or european race will have to go in the future. What will you prefer?