The final boss:

The final boss:
>founded before the united states even existed
>is in the constitution
>cannot be shut down by the US gov’t
>owns literally every roadway or means of travel
>knows where you live even after an EMP attack

Attached: 2D11A8CE-FED2-4A27-BE12-9CF0C6164310.png (259x263, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LL6ubXD9ZjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based, i work for them shit rules. what would you like to know?

Attached: THE BEST.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Attached: 1563047927978.jpg (256x256, 26K)

Why haven’t you quit yet? I heard it’s a slave plantation.

>he doesn't send his mail exclusively via W.A.S.T.E.

Not gonna make it.

Bumppity

What's the best way to get in the career field

Apply online and pass the test

seinfeld was redpilled before it's time yet again.
>when you control the mail, you control information
youtu.be/LL6ubXD9ZjY
the mail never stops, OP

>At an intersection, if an emergency vehicles with its lights and sirens on wishes to turn left, it must legally wait if a mail truck is at the intersection.
>it is unconstitutional to delay the mail or cause a delay of the mail

Thurn und Taxis is alive and well, fren.

theyre openly hiring. you MUST be punctual and reliable. the mail doesnt fuck around.

my dad was a carrier for 30 years. if i didnt have my current job id be one as well. fantastic job. some days you earn your money, but otherwise its on cruise control.

got salary, any time over was actually paid, benefits were great. days off indefinitely rolled over, so after he retired he was paid for like an entire year.

he left every day at 6am and came home at 415pm. SHARP. no fucking around.

>USPS.com
>Bottom left of front page
>”carriers”
>search for your area

The US Postal Service was the initial trial grounds for school shootings in the early 90’s.
Before Columbine, there was Postal.
The Post Office is the number one employer of the military, besides the military.
Joe Biden introduced the “94’ Gun free zones” into congress.
Usps was the first target.
Next, schools

it basically is but the money is really good (i work in the plant sorting stuff) and it's very hard to get fired there. I made career after a few years as a temp, if you can hang working 70+ hours a week you can pull ridiculous money. there was one mail handler who pulled in 250k~ in one year alone, working every day for 16 hours.

usps.com/employment
when you go the site search by state, no other field otherwise it will bug out and not give you anything
find something within your area, preferably a mail handler position if there's a sorting facility near you.
this is honestly the most accurate explanation for working there. the mail just comes in 24/7 constantly, never stopping. it's like some bizzare faucet of other peoples shit you can't turn off, if you let it get to you, you lose your fucking marbles.

for interesting work stories, i work next to monsanto, you can see the moon every day from where i work no matter what time it is, someone once was dying on the floor and the supervisor punched them out before calling an ambulance, they ended up dying en route to the hospital.

What is a rural carrier assistant? My tiny little town amazingly has that position available

based Pynchanon's; beat me to it

I am a bus driver,one guy made 80k

How do I go postal?

You'll be a back up to the full time rural carriers. Hours can be sparse, depending on how many rural routes there are

That doesn't sound too bad, especially if they're not lying with the "this isn't a career position, but can become a career position if you aren't retarded" schtick. They offer much more than the factory QC job I work now too. Will definitely apply.

youre a mail carrier substitute. youre guaranteed one day of work a week, but will definitely get more as you learn more routes. no uniforms for you and most likely youll be able to deliver in your own vehicle and get paid per mile you drive as well.

i did it for 3 years before moving on.

thanksgiving to christmas is crazy. rest of year is a breeze. if youre rural enough and youre supervisors arent cocksuckers, youll learn to deliver the route more efficiently saving you time. Oh and youll get paid daily according to what route youre assigned. so if you work route 2 and its evaluated at 9.5 hours for delivery, you get paid for 9.5 hours of work regardless if it takes you 7 hours or 11 hours to do.

not a bad gig if you arent going anywhere in life, they dont offer benefits for RCAs and also slashed wages unfortunately.

still made around 3k a month after tax working 3 days a week.

It becomes a career when a rural route becomes vacant. If a rural carrier quits, retires, gets fired, or dies.

It also depends on how many other rca's you have to compete with. It goes by seniority, the RCA that's been there the longest gets first dibs. Rural can take years to become full time in some cases.