Question from /x/

hello Jow Forums on /x/ we are having a little discussion here regarding you, perhaps you could help
>>you're asking him to ban opinions you don't agree with
>try going to Jow Forums and tell them it's okay to be Jewish and that communism is a good idea. >Let's see how they react.

>lol

well Jow Forums, we're going to try it.

---

hey you nazi dickweeds, it's OK to be Jewish.
Communism is a good idea.
prove me wrong

posting with a memeflag because i dont want /x/ to know where i am and send their tulpas after me to touch my penis at night

Attached: help i cant post.gif (600x450, 97K)

fuck i knew i shpuld have used a lewd anime pic

Attached: greetingsfromx.gif (480x270, 2.99M)

Ok

It's okay to be Jewish; it's not okay to interfere with other people's governments (a la Israel) not hide said interference behind the rest of the world wide Jewish community unrepresented by a middle-eastern sovereign state

Communism is objectively a terrible idea, but you're free to hold any loony idea you please. Just don't expect my help bringing life to your pitiful egregore
for proof, look at the history of any communist society

Attached: 1558242384730m.jpg (1024x842, 69K)

Even god doesnt think its okay to be Jewish also Sage

fuck you gommie nigger kike faggot reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im totally not the guy were arguing dude trust me source: my ass

lol

stop being a nigger OP. only niggers and jews look for a reason to cause contention.

>if there are two jews in a room, there'll be three opinions.

>It's okay to be Jewish;
basically this, it's the subversiveness that's not OK.

Attached: pepe-fren (10).jpg (392x331, 23K)

Demons are real m'kay. Get right by God and cast them into oblivion.

Attached: demons.gif (686x662, 229K)

>nor hide said interference behind the world wide Jewish community unrepresented by a middle-eastern sovereign state
phonefaggotry makes my e-peen smaller :(

Attached: 1559415039443.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

>it's OK to be Jewish.
Jews don’t exist anymore, only kikes.
>communism is a good idea
Depends entirely on how many people you want to die

Attached: C4F43E5E-0786-4509-BA70-50CB99E6BD4E.png (645x773, 20K)

What the hell is with this ear wojak shit?

You're wrong, and I could get into a lengthly post about why, but I won't because I can't be bothered and I'm sure someone else will. That being said, I completely respect your right to say those things, and would never dream of banning you from saying them, because then how could we correct you and inject KNOWLEDGE into your brain.

This is now a redpill thread. Let him have it.

it's the white-dude-smiling-the-white-dude-smile-wojak, user.

This.
also user pray for me, cause i'm having addiction problems again.
>fapping. bad stuff.

>What the hell is with this ear wojak shit?
What did he mean by this?

Attached: FFD8C205-AF63-4042-A6C0-0C8878B0DFAB.png (710x698, 77K)

Being jewish is not ok user

Attached: 1562836921781m.jpg (789x1024, 143K)

Giving into your temptations is what allows demons to have power over you and influence your thinking.
You have to resist it. It's okay if you fall off the wagon once in awhile, but make it the exception and not the rule. Always try to be moving towards your goal of getting rid of them.
Fapping is a big one too, lust is a very powerful emotion.

Attached: 1555306048689.jpg (620x310, 88K)

Dont be sad look at something beautiful and use it to inspire yourself, i have this.

Attached: received_2380054235648723.jpg (688x1245, 48K)

I think both are fine propositions

if you zoom out the picture on the bottom half of the vase kind of looks like a dark skinned anime girl with a low cut dress and bare legs

>lust is a very powerful emotion.
yeah. even when i'm not looking for it. at around 2-3 weeks an urge comes, and then the thoughts.

my problem is keeping my mind occupied when the urges are on overdrive. vases aren't it

This jew seethes about Jow Forums so much that he can't function on other boards. Have sex.

Attached: 1497821738572.png (642x700, 95K)

Fair enough there is so much shit you have to see everyday its a struggle. Maybe you could try to learn an instrument or paint.

It could be, white people have been weebs since way back xD

Gas the kikes, race war now!

Attached: 1phij9.jpg (618x803, 114K)

Resist it. Take the energy you would have put into masturbating and getting off into learning something. Turn your energy inwards and create a feedback loop into yourself.

Jow Forums used numerical ouija and frog magic to meme Donald Trump into the white house but yeah let's discuss Jow Forums not liking commies.
>/x/ Paranormal

nigger do you actually think Jow Forums has like a collective shared identity and opinion? this place is like schizophrenia incarnate were anyone who takes a stand against a government is either a lizard person a mossad agent or fucking both

Attached: disgusted.png (374x376, 221K)

What up nigger. You made those wojacks right?

Attached: 5 of pentacles.gif (225x540, 206K)

No. I’m a phonefag. Wojak has been around forever, btw

Attached: A861297E-898B-487B-B4AB-AD5FAFACBF10.png (800x900, 69K)

/x/ needs to fuck off - all their retarded alien/free energy/conspiracy/zomg a colored dot horseshit is obnoxious as fuck

/x/ is literally incels hence all the succubuss threads

>prove me wrong
what makes you think youre entitled to a reply on either assertion?
I could sit and type for hours on communism and jewery but why should I for you? what are you bringing to the table?

Communism is a good idea. But humanity is incapable of implementing it without significant human rights violations.

Summon a succubus yet you fucking retard?
Every single one of you on /x/ are subhuman low iq SCUM.
You make me sick. Your board is a fucking grabage pile of schizo, conspiracy theroist, pagan worshiping brainlets who cant seem to understand Magic, paranormal events and aliens dont fucking exist.
You are a laughing stock of Jow Forums, worse then any other board, we all laugh at your retardation every single day.
Maybe one day you will grow up, stop bying those fucking ouji boards and sented candles but you will never get tge countless hours you wasted sitting in the fucking dark doing retarded ass shit just for nothing to fucking happen.

Real/x/ got btfo and killed themselves when Jow Forums accidentally used an Egregore to creat a Tulpa.
Hasn’t been the same since.