Why did the mall

become obsolete? Was it Mexicans? Blacks? The electrojew? What happened??

Attached: 81B6405A-DEE8-4919-84A6-89E8A3DB8C48.jpg (736x414, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edkSGTeYHQw
youtube.com/watch?v=5lVRgUOV-Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=xk74NlNyaIg&list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ&index=16
amazon.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The internet

Short answer, Amazon, but have you been to a mall recently? Not many white people in sight.

niggers and spics and muzrats
malls used to be nice places to shop, but when the shopping choice is from the comfort of home or surrounded by animals in a mall...well, home wins unless there is an urgent need...and even then, a few extra bucks to get it delivered tomorrow is cheaper than a run in with a nigger

Exactly. Seems that it was not so much online shopping (malls are mostly clothes and people still buy clothes locally) as it was minorities invading and taking over?

in the early 2000s whites realized you can buy stuff cheaper online. all that was left was niggers so they had to close for obvious reasons.

on line shopping

nah that's just part of the death spiral. internet killed it

I went to the mall today and bought some shoes (Sperry Topsiders: the white man's shoe of choice). The shoe store employees were all white, mostly kids. There were lots of white families. Of course, there were the requisite Negroes and Mexicans.

It's because russians built bases under them in an attempt to open a portal to hell.

All of the above.

No one wants to be near nogs. Not even other nogs.

the internet screwed them because most of the crap in malls can easily be found for less money on amazon or whatever. clothing is kind of the only thing worth going to a mall for at this point, because even if you know your measurements and order something online, they still might not fit right, you really need to try clothes on to see if they work, it's much worse for women too because their bodies are a disaster of proportions.

My local mall is literally just old guys who sit in the food court all day reminiscing about the old days, (they do the exact same thing at Tim Hortons) overweight single mothers with white kids, and literal hipsters.

> Public transit that went from low income areas to the malls
> Minorities
> Internet shopping

Why should I go to the mall and deal with niggers and overpriced shit when I can order it on Amazon for half the price and have it the next day?

> muh online shopping is killing local businesses

Malls already did that

Amazon and online shopping killed malls. I know the size of the clothes I wear so if I want to buy something and don't need it before it would arrive I'll just buy it online. The only time I really go is if I want to buy a book. I hate trying to buy books online, rather would check them out in person and flip through them there but that's only when I don't know what to buy.

malls are all whites.

Widespread homosexuality. Openly gay men started going to malls to cruise for gay sex. Also: Niggers, Jews, Spics, and old people.

spics and niggers love to blow all their money on retail consumerism.

I hate going to the shopping areas because retail makes me feel gross. Twice a year I go get a few shirts at H&M because I need slim fit stuff, which is hard to find in burgerland.

This why Jews hate us. Straight white men aren’t easily combed out of their money. They don’t spend hundreds of dollars on Jordan’s and Gucci belt buckles

I don't know anyone who's been to a mall since like 2000 AD.

Not true, last time I was in the mall around Christmas it was a lot of minorities. Not a lot of nigs because we just don't have that many here, but a lot of pajeets and gooks.

Also, if it weren't for malls dying we wouldn't have the Dead Mall series, and that's just too aesthetic to pass up:

youtube.com/watch?v=edkSGTeYHQw

youtube.com/watch?v=5lVRgUOV-Xo

youtube.com/watch?v=xk74NlNyaIg&list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ&index=16

Attached: 90s_Webm.webm (640x640, 844K)

You know as well as I do that it was the electrojew. Why even ask retard? I'm a dual citizen and have been to Canada were spics aren't a problem. Over there they are filled with old white boomers. The ones in states only stay alive because OF spics, niggers and FOB/1st gen insectoids(tight pussy/small dick). 'Else they would've folded a long time ago. Smart/White people shop online. I get mileage discounts from my mileage based insurance, save on gas and wear and tear on my car. Get REKT boomer faggot.

amazon.com

Mexicans have taken over the mall near me and I'm not even near the border.

Spics love malls for some reason. Wish they'd stop going to them, and just let the mall die already. I've been to empty malls in the center-Midwest and they are ghost towns inside. The empty areas aren't even blocked off.

because it's a place for them to steal shit; it's hard to steal from Amazon when you have to pay up front

they love malls and parks.. anything to be away from the 16 goblinas they share an apartment with.

Attached: mexicans.jpg (700x476, 104K)

Niggers killed it in the South. Mudslimes and poojeets are burying it.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you not been alive for the last 15 years or so and watched Amazon and the Internet take over?

Depends on the mall

Malls were never a good idea to begin with. They were always designed in the shape of long corridors extending out from a central circle, and the only exits were at the far ends of said corridors. So once you went in and got a certain distance away from said exits, you were essentially trapped.

I'm not sure what pussy size has to do with the economics of malls

I'm fucking tired of telling you dumb fucking boomers IT'S BECAUSE I CANNOT AFFORD SHIT ANYMORE AND I GO TO CHEAPER FUCKING ALTERNATIVES.

I CANT BUY A FUCKING $15 DOLLAR SHIRT IF I CAN GET A NICE ALMOST BRAND NEW SHIRT (IN SOME CASES STILL WITH THE FUCKING TAG ON IT) FOR $2 FUCKING DOLLARS AT A THIRFT STORE.

THE SAME FUCKING EXAMPLE GOES FOR EXPENSIVE DUMB FUCK MILLENIALL SHIT LIKE BEATERS BY DR. NIGGER.

I BOUGHT SOME FUCKING FONGE CHINK EARBUDS OFF CHINKBAY FOR $3 FUCKING DOLLARS AND THEY SOUND AMAZING.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY SALARIES AND YOUR FUCKING SHITTY INFLATION YOU FUCKING BOOMER CANCER PIECE OF SHIT.

MAKING $32K A YEAR IS A FUCKING DISGRANCE AND I CANT GET PAID MORE CUS THEY FUCKING HIRE PAJEETS TO DO MY FUCKING JOB FOR THE SAME OR LESS.

I CANNOT AFFORD SHIT, PAY ME MORE AND ILL SPEND MORE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS.

Attached: when you relize catholics are not loyal to this country.gif (500x281, 194K)

It does, and no, I won't explain how.

>BEATERS BY DR. NIGGER
>CHINKBAY
1 billion keks

MAKING $32K A YEAR IS A FUCKING DISGRANCE AND I CANT GET PAID MORE CUS THEY FUCKING HIRE PAJEETS TO DO MY FUCKING JOB FOR THE SAME OR LESS.
Wish you the best user, that rough. Fuck the street shiters and fuck H1-Bs.

And China