It's time to believe in Q user

>predicted the NYC blackout
>predicted Epstein arrest
>many more bigly cases

dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-cults/
>Q user want to expose cults becasue it is one
>NO U

Attached: images (12).jpg (222x227, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source
southpark.cc.com/clips/153776/the-other-side
dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-cults/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Doesn't name the Jew

What posts predicted either of those events?

>wants to invade Iran

Attached: skelly.jpg (1811x2714, 430K)

interesting that david "kid cocks" brock spends so much money to have his shills rage against something that's "clearly just a larp"

Attached: david kid cocks brock and james i love infants.jpg (246x224, 22K)

Read that article, that's some serious damage control.

You can almost hear the desperation as you read it.

Nothing Q has predicted has happened
This is not to say it won't, but it has not yet
Plus, Q has low IQ credulous supporters like you, giving the impression that it's the cult of stupid.
These are the problems with Q.

Not sure I understand you.

I did just read the article after you suggested it again and it was pretty ok. I'm enjoying seeing it pointed out that Trump may well be implicated in all of this.

Since this Epstein things re-started I've been thinking "just wait until they 1) bring out the patsy and 2) bring out the obvious false accusers to reduce credibility" and just now it clicked for me that this is what Trump has been doing for years.

This is unrelated but I think Trump might be a fag.

>Nothing Q has predicted has happened
Just predicted the NYC blackout. Why do you lie?

Attached: tumblr_p03ts011Dd1umqjo3o1_400.gif (320x184, 370K)

Yeah.
He sure as fuck did not predict the NYC blackout.

where he do that?

proffs

Why do you lie tho?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-023207_Hangouts.jpg (1080x296, 43K)

so he predicted something would happen in NYC at some point?

Did he ever clarify when a bird sings? Because I need to know the answer to the BQ.

>42 year blackout event
>some random event

Attached: 1513017597697s.jpg (211x239, 4K)

If if Q is a larp. (Which he is) Isn’t awesome that he can rally 250k wanna be cryptologist Boomers who think they’re saving the world and can pump information around the MSM?

Pretty useful tool for information pumping on social media

Q is pro-Christian, so the fedoras and their cousins, the LARPagans, will wail and gnash their teeth for their kike masters.

Attached: 1533897867995.jpg (762x1024, 65K)

Even better that they are focusing on Epstein and the Island. Q content aggregates a much larger audience than 250k.

That Rothschild writes an article almost once a week on Q. He's been paid to do damage control. Google suggests his articles to me daily

SAGE

It predicted me staying a virgin

>Rothschild

You literally can't make this shit up. OP though please always remember to post link to archive or something similar first to avoid rewarding their clickbait

Pretty sure it's a join command for domestic force systems. Not sure Q is predicting as much as he is issue orders.

things happen in NYC every day retart

Q user = Quran, which is book of lies and nothing to believe in.

>things happen in NYC every day retart
>things happen everywhere everyday
>deep & insightful
42 year black out is not everyday. How can a fellow phone posting patrician not grasp this...
Logical & reasonable, clearly not this. Nice try mudshit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source

It's General Flynn isn't it? God bless him and Admiral Rogers.

No idea, but it's going to drive people back to Christianity enmase as these groups are revealed to the public.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 372K)

fpbp
this as well
happy hannukkah and shalom to you, jewlover

alhamdulillah brother

Attached: TheNoseKnows.jpg (480x360, 43K)

>Did he ever clarify when a bird sings?

for the caged bird
sings of freedom. -maya angelou

>It's time to believe in Q user
>TURST THE PALN!!
>TURST SASSIONS!!
>YOU AREN'T TURSTING HARD ENOUGH!!
>THE US'S YOM KIPPUR CAN'T HAPPEN UNLESS YOU TURST WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!

Attached: Q is Boomer Cocaine.jpg (1024x563, 96K)

Q has predicted far more than that. Does anybody watch SerialBrain2 analysis videos?

Nice try Schlmo
Now fucking kys you piece of shit

Attached: 1562147821744.jpg (660x883, 90K)

Let me know when JFK Jr. is rising from the dead to get back into politics.

You fucking conspiracy tards.

Are you afraid of the idea that there is no grand conspiracy? That there is no one in control of everything, and that human beings are chaos that like to harm eachother?

There is no man behind the curtain. You're so fucking afraid of that idea, that you believe anyone who tells you otherwise. You are afraid of reality.

Attached: DcSc_7CV4AAiKRQ.jpg (970x444, 59K)

>predicted the NYC blackout
No he didn't
>predicted Epstein arrest
Predicted something that was probably being investigated for over 2 years, and that the party involved has a history of committing
>many more bigly cases
Proofs needed

this. most of it is not for us now, but communications bn them.
BUT there is also enough that its creating a record to look back on, so that history can see what was done. Its all hidden in plain site, as it were. But the Q clock plus Q posts plus POTUS tweets plus military tweets, are astonishing when combined

>boomers
>Q came to /pol
Why would a larp want to keep people sitting at their computers doing nothing, WHO WERE ALREADY SITTING AT THEIR COMPUTERS DOING NOTHING, but also tell them about all the corruption
I mean sure, /pol was always digging for truths, we always did, but we didn't always know where to find some of it.

And another thing, sure boomers know now and follow Q. But boomers never came here. They wouldn't know truths, they wouldn't know the corruption. it would remain in the containment board of /pol....and you're upset that boomers know about the corruption now?

Attached: 5aa7794acb8e5ee3e6cb580aa4a5fcb992ad2d964caae1c2711376c44d6030c0.png.jpg (500x500, 25K)

he literally didn't predict either of those

prove it plantain man

TRUST THE PLAN!
BOMB IRAN!
YEAH!

Attached: 1562348463859.png (880x736, 276K)

oy vey like anyone who still follows Q doesn't already know that JFK Jr. is already dead. That JFK stuff was a diversion from some shill.

Attached: jfkjrfaccs.png (469x442, 13K)

so are all the anti-Q jews in this thread.
Q came here for a reason and anons follow Q from day 1. He was here on POL FIRST

blackout last happened in 2003 stoopid

yea and ran out for being another fake and gay larper who couldn't cope with people poking holes in his posts right away so he moved to somewhere else that was under his control and can shower him in instant praise whenever he posted

Attached: Screenshot (27).png (3711x926, 366K)

I'm sure you're wearing a yarmulke right now, but for any lurkers who are tempted by this line of thinking: we understand that this by itself is not compelling evidence for Q. The common knowledge of Q is that whenever he predicts that "something will happen at some point in X place", and then a big happening occurs within days, and this behavior continues to happen hundreds of times, after a certain point it becomes more reasonable to assume that the poster Q does in fact have advance knowledge that something will happen and is trying to communicate it to the anons without explicitly revealing what and when the event is, so that any parties who would have an interest in stopping the event will not have enough information to stop it.

>is a Jew
Zion Don playing the psyop 69^420 chess game

Tell me when and where he predicted Ny please

Blackout last happened in 2013 stoopid.

saying that something big will happen in a big city where something important or critical happens all the time is just vague john edward-esque bullshit where you start off with an extremely big prediction then narrow it down to "yea that's totally what i meant". link related

southpark.cc.com/clips/153776/the-other-side

>dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-cults/
>Mike Rothschild
Of course.

Attached: cult_comparison_1.jpg (1500x1200, 686K)

Aaaaahhh