Area 51

Shills are out in full-force. They don’t want to see the raid happen.

Attached: 345E26F6-2FFE-4D8C-AE1E-3D0B4C3ED537.png (499x532, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/chase-at-nevada-national-security-site-ends-with-man-shot-dead-1584482/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>They don’t want to see the raid happen.
i want to see them get gunned down desu

Attached: D4w-Ss4WAAAUl8r.jpg (2000x1500, 393K)

Quick rundown?

Some meme-tier faceboomer event went viral. The event basically said let’s all storm Area 51 because they can’t stop us all. Hundreds of thousands of people liked it and said they were going. So far the media and even the military have responded. The Air Force said they were prepared for anything, which implied they would kill people.

When?

Area 51 is slide-level normie tier shit, meant to distract from the Epstein story. Sage all Area 51 threads

Attached: 1522806076097.jpg (199x253, 11K)

Isn't it scheduled for September? Most of these retarded zoomers don't have the attention span to plan for something that far away. By the time the date rolls around no one will care anymore.

Not CIA lead at all...

Attached: cia aliens.jpg (461x403, 40K)

I hope you get shot faggot

Shill

Area 51 raid is a PsyOp for some NGO. This shit isn't organic, it came out of nowhere.

go get strafed by an a10 in the neveda desert, stupid boomer.

Attached: D41CNyzVUAEN6mz.jpg (1363x2048, 611K)

>Obese Normie fags try to raid high tech Military R&D center
>Captain of the guard does my feed his dogs that morning; they’re slightly agitated
>5 slightly peeved Dobermans stop an army of thousands
>Canada invades with their mounted police, having not realized how pathetic average US citizen is

No one is going to show up, and even if anyone does, they are far more likely to die from heat stroke/dehydration that they are to be harmed because of military action.

god i wish that were me

That too. They want to test interest level from the general public before they pull the trigger on Blue Beam.

Good point

>Thousands of angry obese normies assemble
>We have to walk?
>50% attrition within the first mile, as obese normies look for nearest McDonalds to replenish the 5 calories they spent walking with a triple Big Mac
>One Chad who thought to pack water makes it to gate
>Is apprehended without a struggle and released within a day

Here is the plan

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-071342~2.png (1054x658, 852K)

All three of you autists are going to get raped by the G4S rent-a-cops.

>Furry troops
Might just work.
>Guards suicide themselves after realizing how bad it really is

Nothing is gonna happen, they'll try to raid the facility but either mass arrests will ensue or the entrance into their buildings are lock tight to where even an explosive would be useless. These people would just find dust and buildings, but even that I'm sure that most of the people "going" aren't gonna step out of the house.

kek

Name something that is organic. Name one organic meme.

>implying canada didn't invade because of the impressive dobermans

>mounted police
Are they really going to be in fighting shape once the horses are finished?

Top KEK
>Just a normal hanger
>Aliens come down
>Zap trespassers
>Say they're from planet Q
>Just here to help and blah blah
>1st intergalactic treaty brought to you by pol
I mean the CIA

Sept 20, 3 am local time.

>Normies
>Waking up before 6 AM
>Ever

Attached: Doubt.jpg (474x718, 21K)

I have two thoughts: if they try hard it might be possible to get a drone really close to something interesting.

Also imagine if all 1 million people who said they're going actually go and the military just kills them. I would be way more curious about wtf is there but I would leave it alone.

No one has the balls

I want to see 2 million people claim they are going even if they are not.

Sounds fun let's get 2-3 million people claiming they are going even if they are not.

>what are tradesmen

They literally have anti gravity dorito ships that are piloted by giant holographic Pharoahs, that can turn on a dime at 3x light speed, and can do a parsec on a thimble full of helium 3.
There's no fucking way this stupid thing won't end in disappointment. Nothing ever happens anyway. Best case scenario, you get to see a couple of flurries get obliterated by a remote heart attack Ray or a plasma cannon.

Attached: 1559992070125.png (396x385, 119K)

Real shit. Probably going to be white kids that show up people. I know haow you feel about that.

If you trespass, it’s like 10-150 days in jail. If you run from them while past the boundary? They will shoot you.

> westacuck manga
a plain embarrassment

They don’t usually shoot you for just breaching the boundary by a little. They will generally arrest you. If you run they WILL shoot you.

What, like... If you are within the boundary, and they see you, and you turn 360 degrees to run away, and you are then running away from the base, they will shoot you, as you flee?

Attached: 1557517320888.jpg (680x521, 63K)

Feel that

>crowds of fat purple hair people walk towards area 51
>1 military guy shoots 1 bullet into the air
>95% of crowd runs away crying

yup

Holy quints. Quite a disappointing waste of a get desu family. They WILL shoot you though, that's what I'm getting from this.
It's fucking dumb anyway, deffo created by glowniggers and discord Trannies.

Checked, and because of your numerals I will impart some wisdom to you:
>you don’t hide Above Top Secret information and technology in the most well known military base on the planet.

I’m sorry, that’s the truth and you really need to come to terms with that.

Attached: 9C300049-4D53-4386-AFCC-C97310B7A898.gif (422x418, 3.78M)

but the fact massive amount of people are going to a classified military research base will judge the ethics of this country and how much theyre willing to go to hide secrecy from their own people.

much more thought provoking on todays society than news about some old degenerate which every other politician kike previously had done about the same

you idiotsm live fire is ALLOWED to kill you if you do this no matter how many of you there are. but its a great way to get rid of stupid under 25s

Well all kidding aside, I’ve been there. The boundary is set up with cameras and surveillance equipment. If you breach the boundary, armed security shows up within 60 seconds or so. Also, there is no cellphone service anywhere near there. At least not for the public

>which implied they would kill people.
LEGALLY to murder, err repel borders. with lethal force. go on dumbshit antifa, throw yourself at this one

I want to see fat schizos blowing up when they waddle over unexploded ordinance on the bombing range they're "invading".

4k video, PLEASE. All for this. Make it happen!

PLEASE let out of shape fat schizos try to make it across a salt flat with no water.

4k video. MAKE IT HAPPEN. I WANT TO SEE HEAT STROKE.

It might not go well. I would say hands over head on your stomach might be best.

It's literally in the middle of nowhere user. There's no way any amount of civies are going to do shit.

Civies won't even be able to figure out the water logistics to keep from dehydrating.

Attached: 1497730930461.jpg (1478x1896, 385K)

Settle down, summerfag. This is not a hill to die on.

Attached: gerbil.gif (60x70, 3K)

if this ever happens, the only thing you'll see is area51 opening its gates for those people. They'll lead them to empty storage areas (or areas that have common military stuff), then kindly ask them to fuck off.

Your government is scared to shoot illegal invaders hopping over your borders. Do you think they'll give the order to shoot their own citizens? It's an auto-lose-the-next-elections recipe.

Literally this. I do hope this happens on some level.

Attached: Plebes.jpg (259x300, 11K)

>The other 5% immediately shit their pants and fall to the ground bawing

I can only raid her after marriage

I'm hoping it happens so long as it's live streamed. I have no faith it'll actually happen, but if it does I want to watch.

>runs away crying
>runs away
>runs
You overestimate our civies, Ausflag.

Attached: Anime6.jpg (669x696, 78K)

THIS

That’s entirely besides the point.
Are you pretending to be a bot?

Stop being a faggot.

Even if they make it to the base, the aliens living there will just zap them all. None of them will make it out alive.

checked

Attached: Dgdsub0V4AE9qdA.jpg (2048x1368, 366K)

So... yes?

> runs
>Waddles in scramble mode
ftfh

You're an idiot if you can't connect the two thoughts. Combined with implying I'm a bot makes you not worth anything but an insult.

“If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets.”

Which implies a show of force and a very high tech active denial system, don't be obtuse.

>the only thing you'll see is area51 opening its gates for those people

Any commander who makes a decision like that will be court martialed immediately. It will not happen. And, before you start sperging back at me, you really think, if the urban legends are true, they have aliens out there, and have spent decades covering it up, killing people, and spent billions of dollars on it, are just going to lay down just because a lot of larpers show up at the gate?

C'mon. Even accounting for schizophrenia, that's just silly.

The most that will happen is a handful of larpers will show up, will tweet "Where is everyone, OMG you all suck" from the Alien Inn, and then...nothing.

Still some excitement better then watching Kim kardashian Fucking a retarded nigger.

This

They killed someone a few months back

>reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/chase-at-nevada-national-security-site-ends-with-man-shot-dead-1584482/

Normal, rational people, trying to dissuade emotional, ideological brainlets, from throwing their lives away for the entertainment of the edgy instigators.

you can easily kill off 1 trespasser and none will care. The same does not apply when the trespassers are hundreds of thousands (if they ever do gather up that many, that is).

Best case scenario is to just spam them with crowd control equipment (tear gas, etc), until they are too scared, tired or bored and fuck off. But realistically, IF 500K people go there, they can't be 'crowd controlled'. This shit works in urban areas with narrow street paths. 500K normies can easily surround this base.

Why can't the u.s. government do this to spics crossing the border?

am I a shill if I point out there is going to be nothing there because they moved it as soon as this raid thing hit 10k

Dude, if more than 100 people actually show up, they won't make it out of the parking lot where they've publically posted to gather.

If more than 500 show up, I'll eat an alien's ass on national TV. Wait, you say, aliens don't exist? Neither does 500 people that will show up. I feel I'm safe saying this.

He still made it 8 miles in and had a weapon.

A hundred thousand people can storm the base.

Read the story the guards didn't even have the balls to shoot the tresspasser the sheriff's department did.

noice digits, but maybe we dont want to see you dumbasses get shot for storming a military installation.

There's going to be burning man style rave events near the meet up spot is so there will be over a 1000 people but I doubt they will storm the base Naruto style.

I don't disagree on this. all I said if that IF they do gather up in numbers that reach the thousands, then the military will need to find some other solution, a solution that does not involve shooting or arresting everyone.

most of these people won't even make it. that area is so fucking awful that they'll get to the point where there's no gas for 100 miles and their lard will start pissing out sweat as soon as they step out of the rental kia

>500K people
Explain how even 50k people can be supported, logistically, in the middle of a Nevada desert.

If they somehow do show up in force, the guards will have to last a day at the absolute most.

AAAAAH HABEFIN

>Everyone who raids gets a cute ayylmao gf

Attached: 6FE04D5D-1513-46B9-8F8B-0DF6238771CD.jpg (480x360, 27K)

burning man

they should just have a rave next to it so the aliens can hear it and come out

There is absolutely no internet connection there. No cellphone signal either.

honestly they should just drone these fatties on the internet. just stepping over each others tits in the sand with their monster energy drinks while everyone just stands around with their dicks out masturbating each other with their mouths

But Air Force spokesperson Laura McAndrews has released a warning to potential trespassers.

Laura McDaniel doesn't have the balls to shoot a tresspasser

Who let a woman in charge?

If they have all women and trannys in charge of that base it is definitely getting stormed.

there's pretty much only internet at the alien bar. everything else is basically a dead zone

It won’t work. The boundary is in the desert and electronically controlled. Past the boundary lies mountain ranges you can’t walk over. You have to walk on these dirt roads. They will be bottle necked and shot with rubber/live bullets. You’re not getting in.

If they can get pics of those gravity machines, it will be worth it.

There is a rave at the meet up point.

That's how we all ready know there will be a thousand people at the meet up point.

Does anyone have a link / screencap of the group/event?

I want to see if these people have put any thought into the challenges they will face.

Attached: Question8.jpg (754x721, 63K)

They've probably already been shot.

Well, it's not like the command at the base, the air force, the marines, the governor, and the Pentagon have unlimited access to military personnel, and the National Guard, who are trained to deal with riots. Nope. That doesn't exist at all.

I'm sure a group of out of shape larpers and schizos will have no issues running across 10 miles of desert in CA september heat, dodging advanced sensing equipment and trained military. Sure. No prob. They're gonna see aliens, brah! *high five*

>Thinks spokespeople are in the chain of command
>Being this new