*cough cough*

*cough cough*

Y-you wan't some, user?

Attached: girl-passing-blunt.jpg (1200x630, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyr3AZvV7mU
youtube.com/watch?v=ndVEiGLN8Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pot gives you ACNE

Attached: ew.jpg (970x546, 58K)

Don't talk to me nigger.

Also, what is your opinion on weed and how it influences society?

You experiment with weed once or twice then put it down. "Smokin' bluntz" is degenerate lazy Negro behavior.

No but only because I'm racist

Are joints for white people?

blunts are for niggers. where's the bong you nigger bitch?

No thanks.
In terms of its legality, no victim no crime. If people want to use it recreationally, it should be done responsibly like alcohol and tobacco.

I already graduated high school

No

Attached: 101c0a93-94cf-4729-9a8e-06bd5971dd9f.jpg (800x800, 63K)

That stuff literally and unironically ruined my life

This. Weed is unironically for low iq retards.

>'fuck yes'
>'yo...*cough*...you ever notice how asians have no souls?'

White people use glass.

I’m a drug addict and I hate drugs, all drugs, it has destroyed so many countless Whites, it is the destroyer of souls

I would pull out a fucking shotgun and blow your damn head off. Drugs and alcohol are for fucking degenerates. You zombie fuck.

fuck yeah dude

Shouldn't you be cleaning my toilets? I'm going to call INS on you right now.

Same. How badly?

same

i'm in favor of marijuana legalization but using it at a young age as much as i did was a huge mistake

Fuck yeah. You're paying.

Smoking weed made me permanently more racist and paranoid than I would have been without it

no, thanks. weed makes you stupid. anyone that says otherwise is a fucking retarded sheep and you shouldn't associate with them

Attached: 1559708884603.jpg (480x401, 29K)

watch out, we got a badass over here.

Yes

why so aggressive user

that negress is clearly just trying to share and suck your dick afterwards

chequed and kekked

Attached: F1AACDF5-6590-42A2-8F58-BEAD2496D72B.jpg (200x202, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oyr3AZvV7mU

Attached: 154528374881.jpg (200x192, 9K)

Descended into delusional/hallucinatory psychosis. Freaked out everyone I know.

Found God. Adopted dumbest possible Jow Forums worldview to eliminate cognitive dissonance. Jew conspiracy everything, Pizzagate, fake shootings, by the end I believed in geocentrism and that dinosaurs were made up.

This was a few months after I quit...after smoking away my 20s. What a waste. I had a lot going for me when I was younger. Great genes, really.

>"Nah man I'm good"
>"Yeah it's alright dude"
This is what happens irl. I never smoked weed and my friends are cool with it. The peer pressure is a meme.

>well-adjusted
>healthy personality
>self-esteem
go back to redd1t

>nigger
no thanks i don't want herpes

Attached: 1554087342154.jpg (640x430, 23K)

go back to before you were born

>Resorting to violence at the mere offer of weed.
You either really bought into those drug PSA's, or just a paranoid violent nigger.

*dials 911

do i look like a nigger to you?

My cousin smoked a weed once, IMMEDIATELY he started sucking dicks and after only a couple weeks he was getting his prostate slammed by strangers and shooting up drugs.

spbp

Actually, My acne clears when i takes pot

Weed gives me anxiety and panic attacks. No fucking thanks. Maybe it's the fucked THC to CBD ratio in most modern strains but I just don't feel comfortable while high.

I grew out of it years ago. Every now and then, like 2 or 3 times a year, I smoke with someone I'm close to and it doesn't make me feel good anymore. It just gives me anxiety and makes me want to kms. I think I only liked it as much as I did when I was a pothead because at that time I was taking an antidepressant. Maybe my outlook on weed probably has something to do my reaction to it too. Just 5 years ago I would tell people that I'll still be getting stoned when I'm an old man. Now I look at weed as degenerate.

How long did it take for you to get that bad? I smoked for like 3 months before I started becoming a nervous wreck and stopped doing it. Got a lot better after I quit.

it wasn't this bad until millennials got a hold of them. low social contact leads to obsession with other things that get your pleasure juices flowing.

Only the fucking niggers smoke, they do not value their life.

You are contradicting yourself.

Workin on it! It's fukken scary m8
I guess about 8 years. I admit I had a history of mental instability but nothing like this. I wouldn't let my roommate in the house because demons were in it and would drag him to hell.

Nice

White cucks can't handle their weed

Weed doesn't get me high anymore
Wax life.

Am 19 and had been using daily for almost a year and a half. Decided to quit for a few months because I started hacking up black stuff, and my lungs felt like shit all the time, not to mention my quick wits have all but vanished. It's been 8 days now, my lungs still aren't back to their old self but feeling alittle better. Mind is getting better by the day, but I'm still worried I have acute COPD. Hopefully the break will help.

If I could give anyone advice, don't smoke every day, don't take huge ass bong rips everyday(eventhough they're great). If you do smoke, please use a vaporizer.

Marijuana destroys your soul. That's why the push for its legalization now. I support its legalization, ultimately, cuz I'm a libertarian, but there is no doubt it kills your soul. There is no doubt people who have succumbed to smoking pot recreationally or medicinally have completely lost their senses. Every sober person can clearly see what awful fuck-ups they become and how messed up they become, but the pot also completely kills the part of the brain that gives you self-awareness too. The plant is truly a spiritual nuisance upon the world.

Smoking on some Mowie Wowie

> imagine smoking rat poison.

this

>where’s the bong

In the UK

Same. But I would get separate individual psychotic breaks when I smoked which wpuld subside when I get sober. You're not the first one to experience this. In fact EVERY SINGLE PERSON I know who smoked marijuana recently long-term has had some sort of mental break(intense depression, derealization, anxiety, psuchos) but not all are self-aware enough to know it. MJ shouldn't be a criminal offense but we have to keep as many people from it as possible. I haven't used in years and my mental health did a 180, imagine if I and most kids today never used at all.

it's best to only smoke when you have a really strong craving for it, and not just when you think it might make whatever you're doing a little more fun.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: dudeweedmao3.png (253x293, 112K)

Great genes my ass if you couldn't handle some pot. I smoke daily, do delivery & study. I'm almost always stoned even watch lectures high. Graduating and doing research next year in honors Biochem / Pharma.

Makes you complacent, the myth that "weed/psychedelics redpilled me!" is less than 1% of the case.
Most weed users tend to lean towards liberal policies with a "just let people do what they want to do attitude" which is why weed, psychedelics, and ketamine are so common in the homosexual and transgender communities.
In my experience weed hinders the expansion of your consciousness and stops you from growing mentally. It really suppresses your mind and soul from expanding.

Smoking weed is the most pedestrian shit ever. If you think it's degenerate, you're literally the biggest do nothing square in existence

>I haven't used in years and my mental health did a 180
Nice. I've "gone sane" in the last few months but seeing things w/o my delusions of grandeur has me suicidal. I wasted my youth steadily going crazy and I can't get it back. It's horrifying.

Also I said utterly reputation-shredding shit to everyone I know, usually spamming them with texts that could have been schizoposts from here.

>but the pot also completely kills the part of the brain that gives you self-awareness too
This. I can't get over how naive I was when I smoked that shit. It's like I was blind and after so many months of quitting I could see how much of a fuckup I had become and the perceptions/intentions of people I used to associate with.

Congrats dude.
>Great genes my ass
I hope you're right so it's less of a waste but I don't think so. Nat'l Merit semifinalist, 2x state wrestling champ, blond/blue/over 6ft

No thank you, and would you please put that out?

Attached: quentinpeace.png (680x579, 380K)

other drugs don't make you fat.

Yet you let a plant take over your life and blamed it for your short comings, good job.

>after so many months of quitting I could see how much of a fuckup I had become
This. Weed does make you "look on the bright side." Smoking every night + coffee every morning made me honestly believe my menial job was fun and rewarding

Attached: 1563049523315.jpg (1028x575, 65K)

I'm not a huge pothead or anything but I would be in the 1% of people you're mentioning although I suspect it's a higher #. I maybe smoke a few times a year, very little amounts and if anything its allowed me to have a more real understanding of the world around me and has lead me to seriously considering religion among many other right wing tendencies. I think what happened in my particular case was trying to make sense of the chaos in an unfocused manner left too many questions about what I believe and taking a more cerebral and introspective approach towards morality.

Conversely, I know several of your typical burnouts and they're insufferable depending on the situation. I think it's a mistake for teenagers to try the shit, I can see how it would both become a primary hobby and also fuck with your brain chemistry. I dont understand how people could do it all the time, but I'm appreciative of the few times I do it to recenter, meditate and analyze the world a little deeper. Also I would have never read history and held the same fascination with it unless I unfortunately was high. The paranoia aspect is real though and it's hard sometimes to tell when you're justified in your apprehension towards something or if you're trying to explain how you inherently feel about yourself because you know you fucked you brain up temporarily. Thanks for reading my blog

no thanks, I have drug tests to pass.

For me it was just the fear of dying. That shit kept me from going out of the house for almost a solid month. Kept trips to work and the store as short as possible because of this and lost weight because of it. I don't know what brought this out, probably underlying stress in my life but it manifested as panic attacks, anxiety and some sort of derealization. After I stopped smoking, this slowly went away in the span of a month.

Fuck modern industrial strength weed. I have a career to build, a coming disaster to prepare for and a shithole state I need to move out of. It almost ruined my life.

>wan't

Weed is based but too much makes you downy. The only drawback. Life high is the best.

THC can bring out and amplify underlying stress and mental disorders.

>For me it was just the fear of dying
I'd often become obsessed with torture, hell, or Roko's Basilisk as soon as I got high

> *Raises bong in reply*

Thanks, but I brought my own.

Can't believe I used to do this shit

is that a rare justin?

Attached: 1522769560364.jpg (1200x900, 257K)

>Fuck modern industrial strength weed. I have a career to build, a coming disaster to prepare for and a shithole state I need to move out of. It almost ruined my life.
Anyway, glad it looks like you've rebounded. Make white babies for me, I'm donezo

She nigger lipped it.

Nah brah. I dont smoke weed anymore because I have an on call job and I drive a company vehicle. I could get you on and you'll make $60k a year. Think you can stop smoking weed, if it means you get a good job?

I thought I was having a heart attack a couple of times but it was just panic setting in. One time I got really fucking high by accident. That weed was fucking potent and all it took was 1/3 of a joint. I spent an hour running around the house hoping it would wear off. Everything felt unreal and it felt like my body forgot to work.
It affects everyone differently. Looking back now it fucked me up pretty fast but I was able to bounce back just as fast as it fucked me up. The first few times I smoked were amazing though.

Say know to drugs.

You were never going to do anything great. Most of us don't

Have clear skin and been smoking for 3 years

That's why I think I tolerated it better and would smoke around the clock when I was on an SSRI. The meds probably blocked everything out. If my mental health was half way decent I might be able to enjoy it again. Not that I really care though. I don't give a shit about getting high anymore.

>by the end I believed in geocentrism and that dinosaurs were made up.
welcome home (to flat earth) brother

Attached: 5315bc829443ad9becb82584f166a8a3--weed-quotes-deep-thoughts.jpg (736x981, 143K)

Comforting at this point
It was always round for me. It was always round.

the man of a thousand faces

Attached: trucom1.png (2000x2177, 2.36M)

So the weed made you think Copernicus and Galileo were lizard people.

Attached: backwood.webm (640x640, 2.99M)

Attached: dabs.webm (960x640, 2.99M)

It most definitely makes your skin oily. I would suggest smoking weed ina warm climate for that reason

youtube.com/watch?v=ndVEiGLN8Uk

Attached: gettinmedicated.webm (960x640, 2.98M)

Attached: knifehit.webm (960x640, 2.99M)