You are paying attention to the College of Cardinals, aren't you, Jow Forums? Pope Francis is only getting older...

You are paying attention to the College of Cardinals, aren't you, Jow Forums? Pope Francis is only getting older, and he's already 82. Each day brings us closer to the time when a new Pope will have to be chosen. Do you have your preferred candidates picked out, so you can pray for them?

I like these guys:

Cardinal Ranjith
Cardinal Sarah
Cardinal Burke
Cardinal O'Malley
Cardinal Muller
Cardinal Arborelius

There are plenty of bad cardinals, but also plenty of good ones.

Attached: PentinMullerReport.jpg (682x519, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY
youtube.com/watch?v=431ZWFSyEHQ
youtu.be/qHaizmIj3ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cardinal Sarah is very based and tradpilled

also adding to this it would be great to see the mainstream media swoon over the first black pope then watch as they turn on him when they realize he doesn't give a fuck about their leftist, secular agenda and just wants to return the Church to how it used to be for saving souls

He is my preference. I am not even Catholic, but I like that man.

Is that the black guy I saw posted on here saying diversity was destroying the white race. Yeah I'd vote for him.

Dont forget about Cardinal Arinze

Attached: 4384cardinalsar_00000003917-575x381.jpg (575x381, 23K)

Cardinal Sarah seems pretty based, but I’m not as familiar as I should be with the others.

Cardinal Farrell was just designated camerlengo. You know, pedo McKarrick’s old ‘roommate’ of six years and mentor. Pope Francis will appear orthodox compared to his successor. Farrell will make sure of it.

Attached: 7DF4CF2B-4096-4F40-9870-CF8C500D293E.jpg (423x750, 86K)

Church attendance at my parish is waaay down.

This

Cardinal Pell. After he’s been exonerated, of course.

What if Pope Benedict is the real Pope but was forced to step down against his will?

youtu.be/591n8GKvyaY

Remember no matter how bad it is. The Gates of Hell will not prevail.

I'm sure he was forced to retire.

Sarah seems pretty based.
Haven't really seen much of the other guys yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=431ZWFSyEHQ

Benedict recently came out very publicly reaffirming that Francis is indeed the true Pope. Sucks, but what are you going to do. What's really troubling is that French guy who wrote "In the Closet of the Vatican" had access to very high-level people for his interviews and claims that there are homos among the trad cardinals we all know and love. Not sure if I buy it, but by the way the Catholic Right reacted to the book, I do have my doubts...

Unfortunately Cardinal Arinze is over 80 years old, which is the cutoff age for cardinals to be elected pope. I would love for him to be Pope, but he's simply too old. Ditto for Cardinal Zen from Hong Kong; I love him, but he's just too old.

Attached: Cardinal_Joseph_Zen_Ze_kiun_speaks_at_the_Asianews_Conference_at_the_Pontifical_Urbaniana_University (760x507, 36K)

It's time for an African Pope, then.

You should read Martin Mosebach's "Subversive Catholicism". In it, he has a short essay called "The Chinese Pope" (pretty sure). In it, he draws comparisons between the crumbling Roman Empire and the Chinese state and daydreams about the possibility of a Chinese Pope who had experienced imprisonment for his faith and who would basically shake the world with his election. Just consider it: the entire idea of East and West could be upended if Catholicism took China by storm as it took the Roman Empire as it was dying. Really fascinating shit to think about. It would be the first time a Pope had been imprisoned for his faith in a long, long time. Think about it

Catholicism is taking the east and Africa by storm. if the west will be saved it'll be foriegn priest reintroducing TLM to Europe and America. Centuries ago when the great saint and martyrs went on missions they were not only saving the people they encountered but also their descendants in the West.

Sure. But imagine if Catholicism had the backing of the Chinese state. That would surely transform Asian society in a way that would boggle our minds, don't you think? There's a difference between a small, persecuted Chinese Church and a Chinese Church that practically melds with the Chinese state a la Rome. As in, Xi Jinping converts to Catholicism and declares it the state religion. You can't tell me anything close to that is happening right now, and yet in the history of the world stranger things have happened.

Youre right. But that Centurty or more away. We're in the mist of the 4th great crisis of the Church and we havent even hit the Crescent yet. Its going to get a lot worse. However if you look you can see the seeds of redemption are already starting to take place. The mass conversions of the 3rd world plus the growth of FSSP, SSPX, and the turn to tradition among the youth are certainly signs of hope.

I just want someone who’ll suck some other parts of a nigger in public. It’s who Cuckolics deserve as their “leader.”

Attached: A0E82D8A-7F6D-49E8-B52D-7A2C4D6D05A8.jpg (752x1000, 386K)

I don't care about a bunch of Roman Larpers

Well put. What's funny is that I'm very active on Catholic Twitter, so I can see both the bad and the good on a daily basis. On the one hand, there are still so many homos and pedos in the priesthood active on a daily basis, and so many of the old bishops are corrupt. On the other hand, a huge chunk of young priests are very faithful and very traditional, and there are also a bunch of young laypeople who are determined to take the teachings of the Church seriously.

The Church will reform and triumph, in the end, because that's what it always does. You can see the beginnings of a better future taking shape right now. But as you say, we have a long ways to go.

Attached: 5f506b955e42650a0a497ac56554092a.jpg (720x960, 145K)

The Current state of the Church is quite disheartening especially when I reflect on my own flaws. They are legion. If i cant even help myself how can i help the Church? But honestly Bishops Sheen was right. Now is the best time be alive. We're blessed to witness the faith in the worst of times. We will get to see the birth of some the greatest Saints in Church history. That given me some hope.

youtu.be/qHaizmIj3ck

bump