(((Dating)) is a degenerate and bluepilled

The institution of dating is a modern anomaly foisted upon the populations of western nations. It's institution degraded the strength of western families and removed the father from his role and responsibility of finding a suitable mate for his children.

Only Courtship, supervised and arraigned by the family is acceptable. A courtship then leads to a marriage with the full support or both families. This enables the new couple to get on their feet quicker and start having children.

Courtship gives control to the fathers of both families to decide what is best for their families and provide experience and wisdom.

I know that it is too late for most of us, but if we take the arraigned marriage and courtship pill. Future generations wont have to suffer in this over sexualized modern dating Jewish scheme.

Attached: gf-vs-wife.jpg (893x829, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RuJkSUflBQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude have sex

Attached: 1562785340679.jpg (521x479, 51K)

I do within marriage.

Attached: ..................................................................png (388x413, 5K)

>DUDE, SEEX

Have sex incel

Stop thinking about your cummies for just a second and acknowledge that premarital sex is harmful to the family.

Attached: 1471219177655-pol.jpg (960x895, 186K)

>I cant get laid so I go through some mental hoops and pretend dating is degenerate.

Male equivalent of a fat feminist claiming she's single because she doesnt want men.

>but if we take the arraigned marriage and courtship pill.
Fathers would need to be given their authority back, which will never happen until a reset forces men to bring back patriarchal rule.

I WOULD IF I COULD, BITCH!

Pic related is my wife’s DNA results. I took her virginity and we have a strong bond together. Just because you can’t doesnt me I can’t babe

Attached: 0C36E9CE-EE1D-490F-91E3-58BF0308EDB0.png (1242x2208, 1.3M)

based
no faggot nigger why would I dirty my cock and waste my sperm on easy whores
exactly
based
>MUH SECKS
what would I gain from it (protip, already have had it)
based not cummies thinker
projecting
your home is your castle under your rule.

Working on finding a qt christian who will give me beautiful kids and respect me and my family.

I have been married ten years and I have sex. I am not pretending anything. Dating is degenerate and a Jewish institution foisted upon the goyim in order to remove the family from pairing their children.

Attached: 764.jpg (498x400, 61K)

Based and whitepilled, and remember, contraception is a ticket to hell

Uh huh. Your retarded opinion will never amount to anything.

>your home is your castle under your rule.
Not when your wife or children can object to your rule, and call in the state to overrule you. A large part of why men are avoiding marriage is because men have been stripped of authority, yet are told they must still take responsibility. Imagine a manager is told he's responsible for his subordinates, yet isn't given authority to tell them what to do or to correct their behavior. How is he to get anything done? Who is foolish enough to agree to such terms?

They’re dating and expecting a kid and she matches your marriage description.
youtu.be/RuJkSUflBQk

Attached: 0D4386DA-7BE1-4895-A69C-D1DE8E063DDA.jpg (729x421, 42K)

Based! I hope she bears you many children!

Attached: 1451321944665-pol.jpg (311x344, 31K)

Arranged marriage or courtship is outdated. It was meant for harsher times, when life was shorter and far less safe, and business had to get done fast for survival sake.

On the other hand, I think if you're dating without the goal in mind of finding a lifelong love partner, you're basically fucking around and being a retard. and I don't believe in living together before marriage, its screwed. Statistics show that it often leads to breakups and future higher divorce rates.

i like chubby girls though

agreed OP. however the only problem is libtard parents arranging you with a sheboon or something

Third way: zoophilia.

We are in harsher times.

Attached: 1510716630382.webm (624x468, 2.7M)

Guys , I am in Brasil (flag is from satellite internet) and me and a girl fell in love. She says she is the ideal stay at home wife and she will do anything for me but she has lots of tatoos and dresses slutty. What do bros? I am really conflicted. Also I have a trad gf waiting for me back home. What do ? Should I listen to my heart and try to make her an honest redpilled woman or just fuck her a few more times and go back? She is white btw. Goddamit this is hard

Attached: 1557704263685.jpg (234x215, 9K)

deixe-a e corra

Mas eu quero ela... She says she "feels protected" with me and my fucking white knight brain takes over and I want to take her out of here and give her a better life and protect her. Que porra...

Why do you need to sleep with a woman before you are married?

Dating - there I was, tied to the bed, covered in motor oil, and she brings out the egg beater...

Married - wife was cleaning, she bent over, and I said "shoot, I can watch the Simpsons anytime."

Based we have to marry loli cunnies