Now honestly, what would you do to this guy if this was your daughter?

Now honestly, what would you do to this guy if this was your daughter?

Attached: 1468936163448.webm (700x800, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/54LgyqSPfsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9f_00eV_ZJo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hF7pXp3lPF8
chick.com/products/tract?stk=0039
youtube.com/watch?v=evPhy152z60
youtu.be/uACGSiN3ZkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Knock his teeth out

That is his sister.

this nobody touches my daughter

no its not

That's Justin Wong. The Snorlax god of Marvel. He's one of the all-time greats of the fighting game community and managed to be ultra competitive in literally every single game he touched and took seriously. If I had a daughter playing fighting games and he was teaching her I'd probably shove her out of the way and take her place.

Only in the west is all physical contact sexual

I met J.Wong in Orlando. He would run if you gave him a mean look.

He didnt do anything wrong. Id just yank her out of there before he actually did.

Say its time to go and stare him down

I think he just enjoys watching people enjoy vidya. That's all I'm seeing.

>asian guy
>white little sister

Attached: 1527962855472.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

Walk up behind him and do the same thing to him.

Except you. Paternal privilege right creep-o?

chokeslam

id knock that fat fuck out, the go out of my way to find you and slap you across the face for being a cuck

>white

Attached: 020A4879-4D5C-4B26-A9C4-0A3F44601E82.jpg (429x571, 40K)

I'd stand right by him and stare. I think he'd get the warning.

If he touched her again I'd start a fight with him with no regrets

Complete faggot alert

Give him a blow job

I always carry, so I’d just shoot his head and then let my daughter finish her game then we go off to get some ice cream on the way home. Idk.

you're not a father are you user

Attached: 1492045211443.jpg (460x585, 20K)

bestu postu innu threadu

whitu piggus go hooooommmeee

>guy
that's an asian girl who recently moved to america and is now attending a woke university

nothing because this is fucking nothing

That little girl looks Mexican, so I'm going to assume Las Vegas or California. Probably some type of trade show or expo.

Attached: 57300F9A-106A-45AB-90CA-8B3223A99943.jpg (746x586, 126K)

That's decent. He can still give pointers on the game then.

What do you think?
Please refer to flag

It's a tournament and he's a coach.

He's just hyping her up desu

The girl is 17. Y'all just aren't familiar with how women of color age.

Only in the east someone is gullible enough to think a 30ish creep touching a 10ish girl in that way is anything but malicious intent.

>He's one of the all-time greats of the fighting game community and managed to be ultra competitive in literally every single game he touched and took seriously
He only plays fighting games, and if you're good at one fighting game, you're good at all fighting games.

Thread theme

youtu.be/54LgyqSPfsQ

Imagine if it was a handsome guy, it would look an 100% innocent scene. Damn, lookism and incel retards do have a bit of truth to their words.

fuck you and your thread

Jwong followed my instagram.

Yes!

this, he didn't do anything wrong

Dude chill out. It's just his girlfriend.

beg him to let me have sloppy seconds

That's what I noticed too.

Kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=9f_00eV_ZJo

Ask him if he learned to drive yet.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hF7pXp3lPF8

I really don't see anything wrong with this. What am I missing?

You have NO idea what you're talking about.

Ah, yes, what could go wrong with that mindset.
Death sentence for thought crime, perfectly normal!

Attached: file.png (775x424, 532K)

You wouldn't do anything, faggot.

They'd never find his body

Your jewish brainwashing. Turn on the kikebox right now.

>REPENT
chick.com/products/tract?stk=0039

Attached: justin-wong-pedophile.png (615x686, 579K)

nothing, seems innocent enough.Nothing inappropriate and she's having fun and smiling. People are too paranoid. Asian man doesn't have hover hands good for him.

in most asian cultures, children up the their teenage years will sit on the laps of their teachers. only stopping when they get too big to sit on their teacher

children are basically hairless cats

easy to entice with food
fun to play with
cute
if they trust you then you can pick them up
you aren't supposed to fuck them

basically cats

you're a sick fucker

If I come to Japan as an English teacher will cute little Japanese girls sit on my lap?

I fail to see the problem. I honestly have trouble picturing how americans interact with children, if at all. A bunch of neurotics.

This is why your boys grow up gay and your girls become sluts. You don't hug your kids. You don't touch them, you don't kiss them, you don't cuddle them. Thus they grow up starved for human contact. Your society is so profoundly sick that it's shocking it endured for as long as it did.

Charge him $1,000

IIRC that was some promotional tournament back when Pokken was getting released. Justin was supposed to be coaching her and tried to encourage her but because he's an awkward nerd it came out weird.

Every woman who lives near asians should be given a cigar clipper

Attached: EMS shears.jpg (800x800, 43K)

Haha let them all burn, one accusation will ruin their life too, imagine if someone put this on Twitter saying he's a child molester, his life would be in danger and he'd lose his job

Did JWong actually lose weight? I remember him being much fatter.

JUSTIN WONG!!!!!!!!

OOOOOH MY GAAAAAHD

Scissors to i guess

Attached: clip the nip.jpg (800x800, 55K)

id call the cops and press charges on him while videoing him doing the crime. a decade in prison is worse for him than me kicking his ass and then myself going to jail.

I think there used to be a version of it with Outrun music which was way funnier.

Young girls are cute.

Attached: Db5EVJzUwAAl4hm.png (112x112, 26K)

This, probably.

What is their relationship is this a stranger, or a coach relationship? Someone else posted he's some famous competitor or something. If he's not tied to her at all then it's creepy.

Back off. Justin Wong is national treasure.

There's a difference between pedo hysteria and real Biden level line crossing. This is pretty benign. Wong's a sperg being his usual awkward self trying to show support in typical spergy kind of way. It was in public.

More like don't allow him to be alone with her but otherwise I wouldn't interfere.

based and redpilled

>nobody touches my daughter

Except you, right?

Attached: 1544399853785.jpg (678x519, 39K)

It is his half sister, this has already been debunked

Turns out it's actually NYC, more specifically Rockefeller Plaza.

The Asian guys name is Justin Wong, her game coach, it appears. The game in question is called Pokken Tournament, and this was a Nintendo sponsored event.

youtube.com/watch?v=evPhy152z60
31:53 and 36:53 are relevant timestamps.

knock his fucking stupid NERD glasses off his face and stomp on them, use his hood string to choke his neck. As he's grasping for air say "Don't you ever touch my little princess again, SCUM". Then drop him on the ground like a sacko potatoes. Look back and say "better luck next time PERV"

Attached: karate-kid-01-800-1.jpg (800x600, 305K)

Laugh because this loser has ZERO confidence and looks around to check if anyone is coming to stop him every time he touched her.

This the type of guy to hover hand a body pillow

>Jow Forums doesn't play fighting games
you niggas disappoint me

He has two options:

A: He marries my daughter
B: I kill her for dishonoring my family

I would ground her for going out with bare arms like that.

Which side, his Asian dad or Asian mom?

You are right bro, it's bad here. My extended family got super upset when my nine year old daughter sat on my knee during her birthday party. Neither of us even thought about it and she was the one to volunteer herself onto my knee, but apparently by not pushing her away I was just this side of a child molester. My own daughter. Apparently the problem when I enquired further was that she looked too old because she was over 5' tall (Her mother is 6'3"). Whenever it gets brought up now they rewrite history and say that she was 14, it was a lot longer than 4 years ago and they know it. They're prudish, religious, and short people who all have manlet syndrome, even the women.

>you aren't supposed to fuck them
>implying

>Now honestly, what would you do to this guy if this was your daughter?

Are you sure this isn't his daughter or sister? They don't look at that dis-simular.

Where is this from?

If they're siblings there's nothing wrong with that degree of physical contact, stop projecting your suck perversions onto it

Fighting game communities are populated by 90% spics and niggers with another 9% asians now. No point.

You faggots consider hand-holding sexual, don't act like you're not worse than us.

You mean the competitive scene of the fighting game community

Don't you Nips have high sexual harrassment?

All time classic.
youtu.be/uACGSiN3ZkI

I need more context. I don't think this clip is (by itself) bash this guy's head-in worthy.

He's just awkward and dorky. Worry about actual pedo rapists like your neighborhood nigger

fighting games are competitive 100% of the time

go hellraiser on him

rip every limb of him

Men have to keep their hands up, eyes down, and run if the kid starts screaming.

>what is adoption
>what is step-siblings

Kiss his dick

>asians
>getting divorced
>adopting

Attached: 1517034890445.png (657x539, 162K)