Have you managed to break free from the sugar Jew yet?

Have you managed to break free from the sugar Jew yet?

Attached: iStock_63854727_LARGE-a43c35e.jpg (960x413, 27K)

no because im an american and i want my food to taste good not like shitty yuropoor food

Attached: 01.png (1123x730, 1.69M)

No and i never will. I like the taste but have enough self control to net become a fat fuck.

I realized just how stronger and better my coffees are without any sugar.

Partially, but I'm unlikely to ever fully stop eating sugar, as sweet food is nice to have occasionally and I'm allergic to aspartame.

Imagine having no self-discipline and blaming all your problems on a fucking plant

Switched to Stevia and Monk Fruit as sugar substitutes, with my only consumption being the occasional fruit I eat.

Im trying. I’ve been on a strict diet of meats and vegetables for 5 weeks now. No starches of course. Trying to get as close to zero sugar as possible.

Not really, but I'm working on it. Been putting a lemon slice in my water lately. I've been drinking WAY more water than I usually would (usually would only have 1-2 cups but I drank 9, 7 and 6 over the past three days) while not drinking any pop or juice or anything.

I love sugar!

I try my best to avoid artificial sugars. Fruits are great though.

Highly processed refined carbs and massively overconsuming meat and dairy is killing you, not sugar.

>not drinking your sugar with coffee

you ain't making it dud

disgusting.
Either learn to love black coffee or don't drink coffee at all.

MUH CARBS MUH MEAT, MUH MILK

Working on it, just broke free from the soda jew.

stopped sugar and my pimples and gingivitis went away
so there's that

I gave up all soda and replaced it with unsweeted green tea I brew myself.

Lost 40 pounds

mommy came home with a box of runts for me and i just ate the whole thing :(((

>Eat something sugar-free
>Get gassed in the showers like, except instead of pesticide it's the stench of my own shit
I think that the Jews have the right idea in this case

Attached: 1539191005874.jpg (680x611, 94K)

>Highly processed refined carbs
>not sugar

Attached: 1399032197_1077600884.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

I’m down to one energy drink a day that has just a little sugar. Otherwise i drink water. And eat veggies and lean protein

Come on that wasn't even a good one

I limit it but it's hard to go 0g/day. Still doing better than I was before though.

Nutella is my crack cocaine. So no

I'm a T1 diabetic.

I consider bagels worse than a bowl of straight table sugar. Nothing fucks up my blood glucose like a bagel.

Yes
The alcohol jew is my problem

Anything processed is bad, including sugar. If you want something sweet eat fruit.

Attached: z12.png (1120x707, 1.22M)

I stopped consuming sugar when I was like 12. idiots

remember guys its not a coincidence we target kids with birthday cakes, easter candy, halloween candy, and of course all the candy at every grocery store checkouts at child-height

export 3dpd as jpg

...because they think it tastes good?

Anyone got the template for this?

Attached: 1563159140295.png (1372x893, 1.94M)

BASED AND SUGAR PILLED

never been addicted to the shuuuger joooo

use it wisely

Attached: z14.png (1120x708, 1.2M)

Attached: z15.png (1115x709, 1.2M)

Absolute madlad, you've been busy this evening.

put a big root in her mouth

I'm still in the process of liberating myself from the tobacco jew, but sugar is next on the list.

I only eat it in small amounts from stuff that's pretty hard to do without. I cook a lot of Asian food and oyster, teriyaki, and hoisin sauces have sugar. I get very little sugar that way and have pretty much no other sugar. Got rid of rice, pasta, cereal, and bread too. Damn I feel better.

I love your sisters flower petals one at a time
soiled panties

perfect gif for that

Get off of that tobacco jew right away. My father couldn't kick it and had cancer and later a heart attack. It nearly killed him twice. I guess it technically did once since they had to jump start him during the heart attack while they were waiting for the Thrombolytic shot to dissolve the clot. He woke up with burns from the paddles.

Attached: 365362275.jpg (680x383, 29K)

getting there
i only have chocolate sometimes, or wheat products
mostly i now consume beef, lamb, fish and veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, cucumbers, onions, and so on.
i do eat chicken but i plan to cut it out by filling my freezer with half a side of beef.
i still consume garbage-tier eggs but that will change when i get access to fresh eggs from healthy home-raised chickens. good eggs from a store cost too much.
i rarely buy anything from a generic grocery store in the first place, but other than the eggs, it's sometimes bread (types that are too complicated, or specifically time consuming, to bake myself). i get almost everything that i can organic for less than national grocery store prices on garbage-tier versions of products. i get them from small businesses that sell direct-from farm or run their business in a way the removes expenses such as massive retail space (so warehouse to door, or maybe they have one retail location local to their warehouse). these places not only have better quality but also product that is fresh. fresh spices, for example, are a completely different thing from the garbage sold at grocery stores.
i am lucky to have many stores around me that only sell fruit+veg plus a few other items such as oil. a 1L bottle of quality avocado oil at the veg store is $16, and the next best price is $16/750mL at one chain, $20/750mL at another, and $21/500mL of the exact same brand's oil at another. always check your little local stores for the products you like to buy!
i use coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil, butter, and lard for my cooking

I eat a kilo of mince and 3 eggs once every 2 days. please get on my level u incel cuck dick ass fucks

this

sugar is good your brain needs glucose or whatever its called. Just stay away from bad sources of sugar

TIME PARADOX

Attached: tp.png (1372x893, 1.94M)

I can't stop drinking soda

Attached: 2355325325.png (212x488, 132K)

>Yes I do drink huge amounts of sugar with my tea, how could you tell?

Attached: KoAvFZk.png (859x960, 327K)

Why would you put sugar in tea?
You put cream in english breakfast, because you should have some dairy as part of a healthy breakfast. But you put nothing in the rest of your teas.