The U.S. is a Black Country

I just want to remind everyone here that the United States IS a black country and for the following reasons:

1) We are all conditioned to think about blacks each and everyday
2) We are rescinding laws, both criminal and civil, with which blacks cannot comply -- eroding away at civilization
3) Blacks are appropriating whites culture and are encouraged to do so, while whites are shamed and berated for appropriating black 'culture'
4) Rap, hip-hop, and R&B are the primary forms of music in the United States -- all of which are black
5) Our national politics revolve around blacks -- examples of which include 'criminal justice reform,' i.e. rescinding laws with which blacks cannot comply and retroactively excusing blacks from serving prison sentences, ultimately eroding away at civilization, as well as reparation and 'institutionalized racism.' Educational policy's chief aim is to close the IQ gap between the races.
6) Our academic institutions resolve around blacks by creating theories to denigrate whites
7) Primary forms of dance, which are simulations of sex, are black
8) Single mother hood, a black phenomenon, has been adopted by whites and is encouraged by our societies institutions
9) Blacks are viewed as cool, suave, and full of wisdom -- even the clearly retarded ones -- while whites are viewed as square, boring, and corny

Attached: 1560571477967.jpg (900x900, 177K)

10) Whites pay a majority of taxes, which are then redistributed to welfare programs of which blacks are the primary beneficiaries
11) Whites have been convinced they are evil to prop-up the black
12) All popular forms of slag are commonly used by whites
13) Diversity quotas are used to place unqualified blacks in positions of power, which are then used to oppress whites
14) Corporations in general support blacks against whites
15) We dedicate an entire month to blacks
16) Our sports are primarily black
17) We are fascinated by inner-city black culture
18) Blacks are given special privileges with respect to their criminality. Specifically, the media hides crime statistics and black criminality, and ensure you are not permitted to speak up about such things without facing the treat of being labeled a racist
19) Black beauty standards are dominant -- hence our obsession with 'thick' women

The 13% guides this country in nearly every conceivable way.

Attached: 02.png (1113x725, 1.9M)

"Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe."
-C. G. Jung

Holy shit that’s good where’s the template

I am fucking sick to death of niggers.

Attached: 01.png (1113x731, 1.25M)

post the template bitch

Attached: 1562780310807.jpg (474x498, 38K)

taco taco

Attached: 1563159140295.png (1372x893, 1.94M)

how much autism did it take to make that?

zoz I like it
tx

>Blacks are viewed as cool, suave, and full of wisdom -- even the clearly retarded ones -- while whites are viewed as square, boring, and corny
this is a huge problem especially and it's literally the jews doing it.

thank you my good sir

Attached: christ_cuck.jpg (614x589, 76K)

Another user posted it in another thread,

It only takes seconds to make that
Fucking brain dead plebbit meme flags need to die already

sure it is user, sure it is.

Attached: 1548561776867.jpg (1000x750, 434K)

Template: .

yeha that's a nice teutonic kike's perspective

Attached: 1518352923410.png (1024x776, 565K)

>go to gym.
>all nig nogs
>everyones trying to chat with some nigs
>fist bumping, chatting, probably asking for advice.
>automatically seen as relevant and cool for no fucking reason.
>it just hits me
>it's always been like this.
>mfw don't even know anymore.

Attached: 14368791_10207298568687240_2295977442852222036_n.jpg (960x920, 51K)

niggers can have the united bedpan of solomon
i'm leaving for nigger-free territories

Attached: TO INFINITY.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

Attached: 1562887970905.jpg (480x309, 38K)

I'm not sure I believe that. Maybe if it's the fucking imported sports star and the rest of the team knows them or something.

Taco barbie btfo

Attached: AOC666.jpg (1018x698, 666K)

It's because nothing is expected of niggers. If LaQuan is loud in class, makes inappropriate jokes, says bigger, ect. the teachers are encouraged to not discipline the student. If the student is disciplined they fear no punishment from home, with a mom barely home and an absent father.

White Male students walk on eggshells because they actually get punished from the teacher and can face reprisals at home.
Women notice which race is more carefree and more daring. It also helps that blacks can rap along to hip hop and not awkwardly stumble through the lyrics when the rapper inevitably says "nigga".

I'm not even getting into the subliminal messaging in sitcoms and commercials where blacks are well adjusted and white males are clowns made for the laugh track.

Kek. You sick creep

Attached: IMG_20190715_064749_968.jpg (432x738, 101K)

it's pretty anecdotal, but I've been a regular for years. I can just feel it. They automatically get more respect. But it could also be that I'm socially stunted.

if you want social status then you can easily gain it with organized violence.

This

So true, waiting for amerimutts to say "but muh merica is da best country in da world, at lest we better than countries like yurop"

Attached: AOC Ban the Guns.jpg (1024x683, 670K)

I’m not worried. They account for more than have of every case of std. half of all black women have genital herpes. They are destroying themselves. The new African migrants and the Muslims will grow in numbers but the American black is ruined as a culture and people. 70 percent have no father in the home. What’s to say the new migrants won’t just go the same way?

People are fake nice to niggers because they don’t want to be “racists”.

It’s like shaking someone’s hand when you really don’t want to. Say they look sickly or are profusely sweating. You do it with a fake smile and because it is social programing. Thanks to the kike tube being accepting of blacks is like that now.

You must live in a city.

Attached: 666.jpg (512x384, 46K)

Is Salsa and Bachata dancing 'black'.

>United States IS a black country

More like a "Jew Country".

*?

>19) Black beauty standards are dominant -- hence our obsession with 'thick' women

lmfao disgusting nigger asses okay user

Ayooooo