Do you believe the conspiracy that a lot of a-listers and other elites are trannies?

Do you believe the conspiracy that a lot of a-listers and other elites are trannies?

Attached: 75179EE5-CA3E-42F3-9AD7-65A0AF42F3B1.jpg (1118x1713, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DWDC3LTzRio
youtube.com/watch?v=KLjvfqnD0ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 02.png (1115x725, 1.8M)

What the hell are you talking about schizo?

Yes. Hollywood worships Baphomet.

Attached: 8GODDESSCOVEN_FlagsOfHags_NORGAY.jpg (1372x824, 199K)

I believe in the conspiracy that OP is a fag

Attached: 1556926981711.jpg (996x682, 64K)

I think at this point in clownworld if they were they'd make it public because muh so brave.

Wrong Tay is a lil Fett Fett.

She looks like a tranny.

Why do you keep doing this Mexicanon

Attached: 02.png (1116x728, 1.25M)

I am now homosex

did you ever stop and think maybe hes mentally challenged?

Some.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 548K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-726219_Twitter.png (751x1084, 287K)

Wasnt it proven that playboy used trannies in the 90s? If they were doing it then then they like had been doing for decade before and more now. So yea, I believe it.

That one is true my dear sir

Attached: B966BC14-4079-4FC5-919B-A8F986DE58EF.jpg (100x151, 2K)

>giving a fuck about circus clowns

Attached: 1562003724920.jpg (856x551, 30K)

No that’s retarded. A lot of a-listers and other elites are jews tho. The majority of those retarded theories about reptilians and illuminatis are here used as a scapegoat to protect the juden.

I don't think so in Swift's case, although it will become a trend and they will brag about it, out of the closet and all. There is a trend of Hollywood stars going off the rails far left though and it was sickening but now not a suprise. I don't watch their movies or listen to their music anymore. The sane world ended in 2012.

Its also a Jew thing. Jews believe that Adam was a hermaphrodite before God pulled Eve out of him.

I'm a Jew and my parents used hormones to try and turn me into one of these abominations. I started getting female breast at like .. 7 or 8 ... my sister didn't get breast till she was at least 11. Its not even natural by female standards. I eventually pitched enough fits to make them stop.

Taylor Swift's family is heavily in banking, and would bet money that "she" is essentially the same thing. Never mind how tight she is with the trans community, but look at her Adams apple, height, and extremely strong "man like" voice.

The believe the "perfect man" is a tranny essentially. They think their messiah will be a tranny / hermaphrodite and help re-unify the sexes.

The only reason they try and device the sexes and races so much is so they can try and take credit for re-unification. The problem is ... everyone knows whites are the best, and all brown races want to be white.

The only time a man wants to be a woman is when you have this "clown world" of "women rights" that is sustained by some Semitic agenda to fuck things up.

The reality of nature is, the "white man" is the "Adam", and a Kike will never be one. The Jew is and always will be in opposition to nature, and this is why we have this weird picture of man being separate from nature. The Jew, in its infinite mental illness, separates its self from nature. However it is part of nature and can not escape it.

Attached: amas-taylor-swift-dick-clark-award-2.jpg (618x412, 259K)

giv template

Attached: giv.png (277x182, 7K)

Attached: 03.png (1122x726, 1.38M)

template

Attached: 1563159140295.png (1372x893, 1.94M)

Good to hear you stopped your parents psychotic plans. This actually seems related to satanism. Their symbol is a creature with breasts and a dick, and all the satanists I have known are just as pro gay/tranny if not more than the actual gay community.

can you shoop this into the template

Attached: 1524873125231.jpg (640x800, 144K)

Attached: 03.png (1121x714, 1.42M)

Yes, the Transpocalypse guy on YouTube does great videos of specific celebrities and politicians. Michael Obama wasn’t the first tranny First Lady.

His most recent video on the Spice Girls is a great starting point.

Michelle was a «woman» it’s just the nigger blood m8.

In Taylor Swift's new video, it says "Mom, I am a rich man."

This is in reference to Cher, who said that in an interview (and is 99% likely a tranny).

Rewatch her retarded video and count the number of trannies you see.

Yes, Taylor is a tranny, and all those celebrities you jack off to are trannies too.

This is a blood line thing that goes back a longggg time.

It is in defiance of what God said is right (male and female). These Satanists worship the baphomet figure, and they believe adrogyny is some sort of perfect unity.

There are some great YouTube channels on this. Start with "Transpocalypse Now", and your eyes will be opened.

Here is a good video to get you started on the tranny truth...Taylor Swift is a rich man:

youtu.be/DWDC3LTzRio

You all need to understand what a "castrato" is, and listen to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLjvfqnD0ws

This is the sound of Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, "Lady" Gaga, etc..

My mother kept talking about how wonderful it would be for me to be a "castrato", and how amazing my singing voice would be. I think what actually turned her away from it was that I was very adamant that I wanted children from a very early age. The guilt probably got to her.

Judaism as it is practiced by the kabbalah observant "Jews" I would argue is and has been the template for what we understand as western Satansim. It is about the Jewish domination of God. They look at every good act God did for the Jews and see it as the Jews coercing God or bending God to their will.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-08-27_at_4.49.16_PM-1790.png.jpg (524x524, 83K)

He does a great job at analyzing body structure.

Think how sick it is people are actually jacking off to men all day. It is the perfect (((trick))).

Also people need to research eunuchs.

Most people know what a eunuch is, and most know what a faggot transitioning is. What they don't know is that its a classic Jewish trick to cut one of their son's nuts off and pass him off as a female singer to make shekels. The long term tie between a castrated man and musical entertainment is not something many people know about. But if you know that a man with his nuts cut off has a better voice than a woman of any age .. then shit that goes on in the music industry starts to make a lot of sense.

Attached: 1562728917539.jpg (2730x4096, 919K)

Yes

Source: women aren't successful

>
>You all need to understand what a "castrato" is, and listen to them.
>youtube.com/watch?v=KLjvfqnD0ws
>This is the sound of Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, "Lady" Gaga, etc..
>My mother kept talking about how wonderful it would be for me to be a "castrato", and how amazing my singing voice would be. I think what actually turned her away from it was that I was very adamant that I wanted children from a very early age. The guilt probably got to her.
>Judaism as it is practiced by the kabbalah observant "Jews" I would argue is and has been the template for what we understand as western Satansim. It is about the Jewish domination of God. They look at every good act God did for the Jews and see it as the Jews coercing God or bending God to their will.

The first time I saw Lady Gaga I knew it was a tranny.

No, because I personally know Billie Eilish and her family. Rumor is she's a tranny, but she's totally not. I've seen her. She's not a whore, but she's the type of girl that will piss or change shirts in front of you (she never wears a bra) and think nothing of it. I think it's all just a tin foil hat conspiracy theory that's gained more traction with the whole comet ping pong thing that is most likely actually true, or at least, I am a believer.

Please my penis can only get so erect

That one is... always thought it looked like a boy.

no idea how so many of you faggots like it....

thats a male

Logical

>Wasnt it proven that playboy used trannies in the 90s?
Actkully it was 1981 first tranny playmate.

Attached: 1981 Playmate.jpg (1335x1227, 255K)