Jeffrey Epstein's arrest: more to come?

Jeffrey Epstein, a rich pedo who evaded the law due to money and nfluence, has fallen to his knees. Bill Clinton visited his Island many times. Trump was friends was him. I''m non-partisan, but will the elite in general gewt fucked over? Will he sing like a canary and expose the pedo activities of other elites?

Attached: epstein.jpg (618x410, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>will the elite in general gewt fucked over?
no

Attached: 02.png (1115x723, 1.9M)

Ask yourself who is going to prosecute him.

Absolutely nothing is going to come out of this.

The same rules should apply to everyone. If an average person was caught doing what he did, it would be life, or at the very least 30 years. Is society so unjust that the elite can get away with this shit?

Then we overthrow the government

>will the elite in general gewt fucked over?
Do they ever?

based

Attached: 1562160839295.jpg (767x1024, 138K)

Whitnessed

The thing you need to understand is the sort of "left/right" divide in Israeli politics.

Their "liberals" tend to identify closely with western / European goyim and have a somewhat mild superiority complex. They feel that Europeans are the most useful among idiots and also the most hospitable to parasitism.

Their "conservatives" or more radical faction are the Chabad sorts that think goyim are subhuman cattle, and view the European as the most threatening of the cattle. They want to eliminate Europe and USA in favor of an Israeli-centric world economy (one belt, one road through Middle East, with Tel Aviv as tech hub controlling global commerce).

Donald ran child sex rings for the rabidly anti-white second faction that includes Bibi, the Kushners, Chabad, etc. These people want to implode white societies as much as possible. Epstein was running sex rings for the more moderate kikes like Ehud Barak. So the tl;dr of the whole Epstein bust is they are trying to clean house on the moderates that are questioning whether imploding the west is really such a good idea.

I love how the shills have been spamming Epstein like we didn't want this to happen 3 years ago.

/thread

Attached: 01.png (1120x714, 1.96M)

>Epstein keeps all his dirt about Trump and republicans
>Spills his guts on any and ALL democrats
>Trump pardons him
>Years later, it comes out he was covering for R's and Trump, no one fucking cares

Most realistic outcome right here.

Who's got the pitch forks?

youtu.be/5OKdbc0DYpM
Vid not related.

This. And Qtards will be BTFO (yet again)

I wish you were right, but no one will act (in Minecraft)

(1)

what the fuck are you even talking about? take your meds, gramps

>the exposed kike screams as he lashes out

Any judge or prosecutor who gets to close would end up with cement shoes

Nobody will do shit. The news won't investigate it either, they'll just keep showing a pic of Trump and Epstein and leave it at that

He's going to tragically have a heart attack before more evidence can be discovered thus ending the case.

epstein sounds like like he lived a baller lifestyle.

He was selling stolen kids...so.....

Nope, because this isn't some random rich guy this is Epstein who is probably working for Mossad and basically has immunity.

Look at that disposition, the first thing they ask him "sir do you have an egg penis"

Don't tell me that wasn't set up so he could have reason to leave

Test

This..... fucking newfags

and practicing thelema

sounds chill

Is there something you've seen showing that, specifically? It's not something I would rule out whatsoever, but I am interested to see what constitutes the proof.

You speak Da truth my friend.

Barak was head of Aman (Military Intelligence Directorate )

Archive this thread. You guys can hold me to this 100%.

Entire cities will burn to ash before the people we really need to worry about in this #pizzagate thread are so much as brought to public light.

If this isn't directly all some big larp and this is all genuine to some degree. Then I'd think its probably about time we can expect some media distraction following some mass public killing.

Area 51

You know I'm right

Burn in hell

>chekked
Jeff will walk and get immunity to flip on a few low lvl patsy's.

Attached: _0915.png (459x295, 163K)

military tribunals

>What else will come out?

"Epstien was part of the goup that conceived the Clinton global initiative"

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13-19-01-23.png (1080x1920, 1.25M)

If I get rich and famous and own a private island
Honestly I don’t want the government telling me who I can and can’t fuck

Hey jews and redditors/trannies/niggers, no one will every think you're equal, and even if people pretend to "accept" you, they will always have that thought in the back of their mind of utter disgust that they're talking to a degenerate pathetic fucking maggot of an being. Natural selection is a great thing.

The whole thing is too big to blow over.
>Epstein=mossad
>2/3rds of us gov has dual citizenship
>on the rest there is kompromat worth a civil war
Nothing but a controlled burn down is happening.

Attached: 1562775344584-0.png (598x617, 236K)

Q posted "Week to remember" so we'll see what happens.

Is Harvey Weinstein in prison???

This.

Attached: 9D10F076-EA3D-4065-8581-849F7B09B539.jpg (1024x926, 214K)

Naw. He'll commit suicide in jail by shooting himself in the back of the head twice before getting the chance to do that.

Trump's pedo days are over. Whoever wins the dim nom is gonna steamroll that "stable genius." GG "God Emporer" basement dwellers. Mom's cutting your tendies off this time.

You don't really read much do you? Trump was not friends with him. Yes they associated but in a sea of elite hob-knobberishness, not 4 real. People with brains get that even of they act or say otherwise.
Yes elites will go down because the seal was broken on an intelligence blackmail assest. So now the whole centuries old network has cancer and it is metastatic, get your popcorn

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-10-21-14-16.jpg (1920x1080, 1023K)