Well Jow Forums?????? How do you even argue this???????

Well Jow Forums?????? How do you even argue this???????

Attached: 1563038072858.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Legal thru ports of entries dumbass and after being vetted. Fuck off and go back to being a cuck...cuck

You don't, because it's false

"The Geneva Conventions are rules that apply only in times of armed conflict and seek to protect people who are not or are no longer taking part in hostilities; these include the sick and wounded of armed forces on the field, wounded, sick, and shipwrecked members of armed forces at sea, prisoners of war, and civilians."

That's not correct. They have to cross at a legal port of entry and claim asylum, not cross under a wall and hide until granted amnesty for free gibs.

sage

If there is violence in their home countries maybe we should bomb those countries till they stop being violent IDK. Just an idea. Only thing I really care about though is that they don't come here no matter what under any circumstance.

So they let them when this actually happens.

but running from some drug cartel that moved onto your street is not this.

Isn't it insulting to compared literally every country south of the United States as being as bad as a war torn WWII-era Europe?

you are free to enter at a port of entry and ask for asylum
just like i am asked for my passport at the airport
you aren't free to cross the border illegally, in hope to never get caught, just to apply for asylum when you do
come fucking on now faggot
that isn't rocket science even for 85 iq of yours

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

> Reality:
> fleeing violence

Yeah, kinda like what said
> but running from some drug cartel that moved onto your street is not this.

Wouldn't Mexico have to be involved in a war with another country in order for there to be a justification for fleeing violence?

Migrants fleeing violence is...

>roving armies of rebel groups going town to town killing/enslaving people

Or

>I stole money from a drug dealer and he threatened me on Facebook messenger

Oh sorry, who are mexico and central America at war with again?

What about people who lie about their status?

The Geneva Conventions are about the treatment of POWs.

You don't have the authority it's just agreements.

Attached: UN military.jpg (960x952, 37K)

It doesn't matter what's true and what isn't. This confirms the average feral leftist's bias and that's good enough. After all they're addicted to outrage now, they'll use anything to justify it.

Even fucking snopes thinks this is bullshit.

Attached: snopesmigrants.png (748x762, 50K)

Most of them are economic migrants lol

I'm surprised snopes actually said it

It's the (((bombing))) them that gives them incentive to invade in the first place.

You're either too much of a zoomer to have seen it happen or your a retarded neocuck that gets high on kike farts

L E G A L
P O R T
O F
E N T R Y

crossing is a crime but asylum is a valid legal defense
it's like how you can be found not guilty of murder for insanity but killing somebody isn't legal just because you're insane

FUCK THE GENEVA CONVENTION
US LAW SUPERSEDES ALL INTERNATIONAL LAWS NO MATTER WHAT

>baww my country sucks
>it's my right to move into yours and make it suck too
>democrats: okay we agree vote for us
This is the whole situation, that's how stupidly simple it is.

Bingo

Aren't they supposed to claim asylum at any of the consulates or embassies along the way through Mexico? You know, as opposed to risking their lives and the lives of children on this trek when they would be protected in the consulate?

>1 post by this ID

WHERE IS A WAR IN MEXICO?

Actually kill yourself OP.

They left out the part about armed conflict..

Mexico is not at war.
Try again

The United States signed the 1977 Protocols, but Congress refused to ratify them. Recent interest in the Geneva Convention has been sparked by the treatment of Taliban and Al Qaeda prisoners of war held by the United States at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba. We aren't even a fucking member

They'd get into actual trouble if they misstated the actual law.

>fleeing violence
>they are all literally obese
k

Holy fuck shit this

Attached: 1548638763908~2.jpg (741x666, 103K)

Yes, through the proper channels. Thus legally. They can't just run across the border and not tell anybody you fucktard

Attached: 1509523547122.png (300x336, 76K)

>Not a slippery slope to globalism, they said
Keep betraying your word. It was betrayal that lead to Hitler's rise last time.

So?

Attached: 2b5.jpg (746x569, 84K)

>gives migrants the right to enter legally

Yeah, nah. They have the right to apply for asylum, not enter our country without permission.

International law also states you have to apply for asylum at the first safe country, which would be Mexico for many of these central Americans. Funny how liberals always seem to ignore that part, though.

No different than all the shitskins going to Europe, these people are economic migrants, not true refugees. There's a reason 90% of their asylum claims end up being denied, being from a shitty poor country with fewer economic opportunities is not a valid claim to political asylum.

Thier countries are violent because people voted for whoever promised the most free shit.

Nah it's the (((not enough bombing))) that makes it so have incentive to invade in the first place.

Hurr hurrr ur the boomer tho. Boomer boomer boomer neotard recuck neocon or whatever other pointless buzzword.

They’re allowed to enter the first country w/ no recognized conflict. So not the US, and not Europe. There are no qualifying countries that share a border w/ white western nations. Kys OP.

"Fleeing violence" is an incredibly broad term that could be and is being taken advantage of.

>They have to cross at a legal port of entry and claim asylum, not cross under a wall and hide until granted amnesty for free gibs.

Correct.

>Wouldn't Mexico have to be involved in a war with another country in order for there to be a justification for fleeing violence?

Yes.

>If there is violence in their home countries maybe we should bomb those countries till they stop being violent
god this country is retarded

Attached: 1563155449531.png (500x765, 148K)

domestic violence doesn't qualify the type of violence to seek refugee in another country, idiot!

Attached: 1548913734301.webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

Attached: 1563166458480.png (640x640, 38K)

Is it pronounced Oh Pee?
I always say it in my head as op, as in operation

Not every country recognizes the Geneva Convention. The USA already publicly denied the GC under Obama when contuing to detain political prisoners / terrorists without a trial. They tried to waffle a bit with "but only when this concerns Al Qaeda etc.", but it's all or nothing.

tl;dr The USA no longer recognizes the Geneva Convention as a binding agreement

That's because you're an idiot who doesn't realize it means original poster and being two words, should be pronounced as letters. Do you say suhjew for sjw?

We start shooting them and they're free to cross back across the border to where they came from.

what even the fuck was the point of her doing that

>1 post by this ID

preparing herself to vote for a Democrat

I know what is stands for. Some acronyms are pronounced like words, others are spelled out. OP is one I read as a word in my head. Now stop being a faggot retard like him

no one does that - everyone - ever - always says "op" NOT "Oh Pee"

this cunt is an autist ignore him

The problem is MOST of these migrants are NOT fleeing violence. Their countries are no more violent then Detroit or Chicago. Most are economic refugees who want jobs. All they need do is follow the correct legal procedures and apply for admission.

Attached: American.jpg (900x767, 187K)

We need to get the South Africans here asap

fuck the Geneva convention

Attached: images.jpg (246x204, 12K)

This. We live in an imperfect world and violence is everywhere. That does not mean that everyone has the right to demand entry into another nation.

>what even the fuck was the point of her doing that

Probably heard that hospitalized people make more money on welfare.
Sheboon will do ANYTHING so she does not have to work.

Attached: What.jpg (446x575, 81K)

With the simple knowledge and statement of the fact that the United States did not sign the Geneva convention.
/
/
/
And that if any other country other then the United States attempts to force adherance international law upon us, they are a tyrant
and 1776 needs to commence again.

Attached: GW.jpg (420x399, 35K)

Geveva Convention is a shit. Also, migrants these days are seeking free shit, not fleeing violence.

>Fleeing violence

>Thinking anybody cares about the Geneva conventions unless its suits them
International treaties are only worth something if the states involved benefit in some way

What? You're retarded. It's been o-p forever. As in oh pee.

international law is fantasy law

Its fake as fuck. swelling wouldnt happen that fast. When she goes down the video is paused and she sets up more makeup.

along with the fact the blood looks fake as shit

1 post by this ID slide thread.

Tell them, "I never heard of it" and shoot them.

"""Fleeing violence"""" Yet there is no active wars in the places they come from.

What fucking violence are you fleeing? And if you're country is fucking violent then stop coming in illegally. Because nobody knows whos violent and who isn't unless you go the legal route. You fucking retard. You have the right to a fucking cage.

Either way they have no legitimate excuse to come here. They just want to get on welfare and start shitting out babies.

but the left considers mean words violence

theres no war in central America right now
also they suppose to stay in the first country the enter

>gives migrants the right to enter legally
>LEGALLY
What the fuck is this thread supposed to prove? How you cant speak english?

That's just straight up misleading. Pure propaganda lol.

Kek