Bisexuality is the ideal sexuality

Bisexuality is the ideal sexuality
There's also nothing wrong with sucking your homie's dick from time to time
If you have a problem with it, then you're probably just a faggot hiding in the closet

Attached: jessie-bisexuality-750.jpg (750x563, 68K)

Homosexuality is a mental illness caused by either congenital birth disorder (often genetic) or abuse. Usually it's a mix of these two things. 100% of homosexuals will possess a metaphysical darkness and ill will towards themselves, their family and everyone else around them and that is why most humans evolved with a biological revulsion to homosexuals and innate instinct to keep our distance from them.

88 for most based answer.

>if you don't commit homosexual acts ur a faget
wat

You increase your chances of developing a sexually transmitted disease.

It's a sin
/thread

What can I do to rid myself of this?

kys fag

In a world without diseases, it would still be damaging to the family unit.

>virgin detected

>faggot detected

Being the passive member in a homosexual relationship ought to bar you from voting

kys faggot

Where did this
>"If you have a problem with gays den u gay"
Meme come from? It just straight up doesn't make any sense.

Start by understanding and identifying the root cause of the issue, maybe. Consider whether you have some kind of history of abuse that you've blocked out of your memory. Or maybe you were exposed to fucked up archetypes of gender roles from your parents, or whoever raised you. Consider that you might be suffering from a generalized 21st century sickness of dependence and oversocialization.

It's possible that you got some kind of genetic predisposition or something toward homosexuality too. IDK though. I think most likely you got the normal instinctual feelings towards sex, reproduction and your own gender that everyone has deep down. It's just a matter of it all getting beaten out of you.

Try to understand the human body DOES seem to have some anti-evolutionary, almost spiritually rooted defense mechanisms against it reproducing if it doesn't feel happy and positive about itself and spiritually centered. So all of that could be your issue too.

I guess nobody is telling you to "hate yourself" or "feel shame" or anything like that. Even more conservatives and people who are fairly "anti-gay" like myself would never tell you to do that. I just think it's important that you recognize that the things you feel are likely rooted in something negative, and something that you and everything around you will be better off once you identify and learn to deal with in a more positive way.

IDK. The unconscious mind is dark and complicated. It can be a difficult thing to understand. But yeah, I think there is something in your head that is unresolved, personally. It's prob not that you're a "bad person" or anything like that, it's likely just that there is an issue in there that is unresolved and burying and "celebrating it" likely will only compound the issues. Identifying it and understanding it is likely the only thing you do to take steps toward curing those issues I think.

OP really is a faggot

You subhuman baboon.
You literal chimpanzee.
What in god's name compelled you to make such an abhorrent thread you limp wristed, cock-sucking, shit munching, micro-dicked, hormone chugging, child fucking, circumsized abomination?
I have just about had it with you fucking queers shitting up Jow Forums with your vacuous shitposts.
We used to have control but the jannies dribble at the thought of you fucking capuchin monkeys. And being the disgusting cowardly filth you are, you rushed back in. With them not doing their fucking work, you feel that you are safe to make such posts and giggle like fucking toddlers every single time you press "post".
And you probably think that those gay flags are real, don't you? Well, the only time faggots could ever be entertaining is when THEY ARE SLOWLY BUTCHERED TO DEATH BY AN OLD MAN WITH A FUCKING PAIR OF RUSTY TWEEZERS!
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR DISCORD FRIENDS!
And I hope you choke on your own saliva in your sleep you atrocious fucking troglodyte.

Attached: PicsArt_07-15-09.03.21.jpg (1080x1521, 314K)

Fuck off u mild jizz eating racist.

Attached: No.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Hot girl female bisexuality is a good thing but male bisexuality is even more degenerate than full-on faggotry. Ugly girls shouldn't be allowed to engage in sexual activity of any kind.

>Hot girl female bisexuality is a good thing

so you want your crush to leave you for a woman? how much of a fucking cuck are you

> Nothing wrong with homosexual sex.

Other than STDs being spread to women and other diseases.

Fuck off faggot.

Fast and pray to Jesus. If you refuse to do that, then just have sex with girls until you like it.

>so you want your crush to leave you for a woman? how much of a fucking cuck are you

LOL you're a virgin, aren't you? Hot girls do stuff with each other solely to impress Chads like me. They don't actually like it.

>They don't actually like it.

So they're not bisexual then. Different thing cuck. I'm sure if some really hit chick asked you to kiss a guy and she'll fuck you, you'd do it too. Doesn't make you bisexual in that case.

really hot chick*

>ah, so you're not gay? you must be gay then

Just get over it homo

Based southie

>So they're not bisexual then. Different thing cuck. I'm sure if some really hit chick asked you to kiss a guy and she'll fuck you, you'd do it too. Doesn't make you bisexual in that case.

LOL no girl I was messing around with would ever dream of saying some shit like that to me.

I was actually asked that once but I wasn't attracted to the girl that asked it so I didn't do it.

>I was actually asked that once but I wasn't attracted to the girl that asked it so I didn't do it.

Holy shit, some girl offered to fuck you if you made out with a guy? No wonder you're damaged.

No woman I know would dare ask me some shit like that.

You'd be suprised how many girls are into that shit. I remember Milo saying that he gets daily sex propositions to "convert" him.

Checked based and all that.

Even tranny retards don’t believe this. Shit bait/8.