Trump needs to go. This language has no place in our society

Trump needs to go. This language has no place in our society.

Attached: Trump.png (760x590, 578K)

>This language has no place in our society.
or does it

Somalian niggers who want to destroy our nation by spending all of our budget on wellfare and healthcare for other shitskins and convert the nation to islam and have incestuous relationships with their own brothers have no place in our government so I guess we’re even you fat tranny nigger faggot.

fuck off jidf

Attached: omar 6.jpg (1308x363, 57K)

Based.

Shitholers should die in shitholes

>trump needs to go
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Based fuck trump

Attached: Capture6.jpg (504x363, 29K)

>wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new the talking point
Pussies, the whole lot of you

How far has american pride fallen that we see these ridiculous remarks by our president, that we simply comment "based". Absolute imbecils and trash are going to ruin this country

all niggers get back

america is for whites only

She should go back to africa

Omar and Tlaib are imbecilic trash that are ruining this country.

I agree with Trump , fuck you O.P, and even if your playing devil's advocate double fuck you

How about quoting him accurately.
I detect no bigotry in his actual tweet.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563172211457.jpg (662x960, 74K)

Yea fuck Omar, may she choke on the cocks of a billion degenerates

I dont think he wrote that himself and it is bigoted but hes pretty much an open bigot at this point so whatever. The justice democrats arent ever going to work with republicans ever so its not like trump loses anything by being bigoted.

sadly he didn't tell her to go back to Africa. I wish he had.

>So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly. and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

If she likes Palestine so much then she should do the right thing and leave.

Attached: rash2.jpg (840x601, 78K)

Attached: BA1ED6D6-2314-42EB-94DB-22CE6BCB1F66.jpg (383x420, 34K)

>Language has no place
>Language was clearly used
Your hypothesis doesn't hold up.

Shitskins need to go. They have no place in our society.

Attached: 1439343043337.jpg (960x641, 327K)

this society belongs to europa

This just guaranteed him 2020!

Attached: 1528089289559.jpg (503x619, 111K)

Lol she cant run for any government position in philistine

Towel head niggers have no place in this society. They are not welcome here. Nobody wants them.
Nobody likes them.

Kill yourself.

You think calling out those that attack your republic despite having fled to it to escape their ruinous countries is bigoted?

Most would say it's a patriotism.

Societies need to go. They have no place in nature.

Attached: 1538933982165.gif (500x270, 1009K)

This has officall convinced me to vote for thim. Thank you op

Attached: 0ab7072b511c771c0c24bcb152e712a133b8e0e335d52b9b787ae47137168b40.jpg (402x402, 47K)

You'll fit right into the shitskin realms, friend. They, too, are ruled by nature.

Attached: c1.jpg (1677x2000, 215K)

This is the best kind of language ive heard from a politician ever in my life.
This Trump is has outdone 2016 Trump.
Totally loving the rhetoric

He never said go back to Africa, but I support his language 100%. I will vote for Trump 2020 and the 2nd term will happen. Omar will no longer be in office and you will throw fits all over again.

Hey, Vsauce here

Cry more bitch

As an Asian American who grew up in Texas, I don't even know how many times I've been told that lol. Just ignore it.

so you voted for hillary?

march on Minneapolis and Kill em all now.

Kek

>Yea fuck Omar, may she choke on the cocks of a billion degenerates
die by patriots bullets

She can choke on my cock, but i aint fucking her mutilated clit snipped she boon pussy. Would stick it in her keester though

>Shitskins need to go. They have no place in our society.

Attached: 1502655137614.jpg (550x546, 312K)

>Towel head niggers have no place in this society. They are not welcome here. Nobody wants them.
>Nobody likes them.
>Kill yourself.
i treat somlisa women just liek the men- enimies of america

Based

sure. could you pay for my trip with your FBI expense account?

Attached: 1511751548645.gif (200x150, 910K)

Oh no way, the president tweeted some shit? Imagine my shock sounds pretty Srs

Impeachment any day now

If you're ready to commit an act like Vegas, they'll hire you no problem!

>pol turning on Ilhan like the wretched boomer golems they are

His words are being taken out of context as usual. But he also said that ‘Because they ran away from their own countries and then come here to try and tell us how to run ours’ ... fuck these people dude.

I mean seriously. You let someone get on board your ship, from a sinking ship. I don’t imagine you would start taking advice from them on how to run a proper ship. What the fuck would they know about it.

Kill yourself you WEAK SMALL HANDED LIBERAL FUCKTARD

Attached: 23B05FDD-2C1C-49EC-AD97-94128A5EC7B8.jpg (564x704, 96K)

>/sg/ is Jow Forums

Attached: 1547445167381.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

I would die to have an Omar vs Trump general election. Anti-Zionism vs anti-immigration, win win!

SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. WARNING KIKE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIKE SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe omar has no place in our society?

Trump is a literal kike no wonder he hates everyone who questions Israel.

Fucking legendary wordsmith on display. Nobody gives a shit when someone says the same speech here, but this guy says this to normieville and gets shit on for it daily.

Literally everything the left does to try to show he is racist backfires when they dodge the question of evidence. That shit is hard to pull out of context, yet they keep doing it.

Sup cripplechan, how's it like in the FBI

Yes it does. Somalis, on the other hand, do not.

Make Somalia Great Again!

Attached: everyday is black hawk down day.jpg (800x450, 75K)

Why don't they leave? Was it something wrong in suggesting that?

I told a native american activist. That she had a lot of work to do to help her people and that I don't know how she was going to use a degree in social justice to actually make jobs and put food on the tables of her people.

PS, she was like 7/8th WHITES AS SNOW and the tribes she was helping had actually forced her tribe off it's native land when they got horses. What a fucking moron. She wasn't too happy when I pointed this out or the fact that Native American Men are pimps.

Fuck off, Iran shill.

Go back Somalia

As a minnesota resident, FUCK anyone who defense Omar. She is an 100% picture clear about how fucked our once great cities were. A fucking shitmoli woman who married her own brother, through nepotism, and connections with the DFL (Imagine the DNC only somehow more corrupt) got to be representative of a city she could literally care less about. I don't give a fuck if she called out "de joos" once, she's ruining my city, and faggots like you try to give her cred.

He said leave and go fix their problems, then come back and teach us.

Like I don't you think fucking idiots get it. Yes she called out da jooos. Does that remove her association with the worst branch of democrats in the country? Does that remove the fact that she married her own brother? Does that remove the fact, SHE'S ANOTHER FUCKING ANNOYING SOMALI IN THIS GODDAMN FUCKING STATE, FOR FUCKS SAKE I THOUGHT THE HMONG AND NATIVE NIGGERS WERE BAD ENOUGH, BUT FUCK ME IF THERE ISN'T A GROUP SO TERRIBLE, IT UNITES EVERY OTHER SHITTY MINORITY IN THIS ENTIRE STATE IN HATING THEM.

lel

Cry more nigger lover

so no I couldn't give less of a shit. She's going to ruin my city, import as many of her blood brothers too fuck as humanly possible, and you guys are going to call any 2-bit muzzie that critiques isreal "frikkin based!"

>Then come back
n o

>crime infested places they came

>somalia 2017
4500 murders
>brooklyn
289 murders
>detroit 2017
267 murders
>boston 2018

Fuck Omar, and fuck the DFL too.

If this mad-man gets the nuclear codes, he's gonna nuke Iran, N. Korea, and every single country on earth!!!!!!
I KNOW this because I read Mother Jones every day!
How DARE he beat my Globalist candidate who was backed by all the Global Elite power-Houses!
THAT itself is an Impeachable offense!!!!!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Attached: HillaryHypocrsy.jpg (125x89, 3K)

Yes it does, he has to deal with it every day from the entire planet.

> come back when Africa is fixed
> never come back
Same thing

He's right

Holy based

Somalia has 14 million people

My girlfriend went to Nigeria once for some bullshit familial reason and she unironically contracted malaria while there. Never again. These countries are literal deathtrap shitholes populated by apes.

truth butthurts huh nigger?

>Somalia has 14 million people
Calling Somalians people is a bit of a stretch

Based and Nostalgia-pilled

God liberals are so fucking braindead if they actually think that making posts like this and calling people racist will make us go away

Its birds of a feather scenario there isn't much difference between blacks and Arabs that why they support each other so much.

A great luxury for any politician is to be able to chose your opposition. Trump is deliberately provoking the DNC to double-down on the loony faction at the expense of the Pelosi faction.
>inb4 4D chess
no, just classic political craftsmanship, and they seem to be taking the bait

Attached: let it all out.jpg (474x517, 30K)

Or does it

Ok, Somalia has 8.4 million people

Attached: laughing zimmermen.gif (450x321, 1.15M)

Based

Okay wasn't born hetr, retard.

Trump is American. The Somali woman is not.
So there's no doubt about who needs to leave.

Attached: CA9C2CAC-5FF5-47AB-BDCE-D2F52C374596.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Fuck off shill. I've never been more pleased with a single tweet.

Attached: 1563058262992.jpg (680x394, 60K)

fockin ell

Attached: 1555847151286.gif (360x270, 3.24M)

>"You can't leave fast enough"
Society needs more of this kind of language.

Brown people need to go. They have no place in our society.

Nigger cunt go home. That has brevity!

stay in mexico

then why did you bring them over? they seemed fine enough in africa

Fuck off back to africa

Why do want to suck his dick so bad?