Are Jews /ourguys/? Jews hate Subhuman Chink vermins

Are Jews /ourguys/? Jews hate Subhuman Chink vermins.

>Chinese Workers in Israel Sign No-Sex Contract

>CHINESE WORKERS at a company in Israel have been forced to agree not to have sex with or marry Israelis as a condition of getting a job. (ILLUSTRATION: Israeli Chinamen)

>According to a contact they are required to sign, male workers may not have any contact with Israeli women – including prostitutes, a police spokesman, Rafi Yaffe, said.

nationalvanguard.org/2015/04/chinese-workers-in-israel-sign-no-sex-contract/

Attached: 14323chineseinisrael.jpg (380x271, 81K)

Based Joos.

Jews are the real white supremacists.

this time the evil jews got right. chinks are niggers among slants. it is a downgrade to have sexual relationships with chingchongs except for japanese and s.koreans.

>t.

Attached: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg (300x225, 25K)

>All these memeflags

We actually needs this shit. Except for white immigrants from Europe and Canada, we must officially ban crossbreeding between nogs, chinks and beaners.

fuck off kike
you are worst parasites ever

Attached: 1557805010645.jpg (864x1080, 201K)

Source???

Chinese people do this to turtles. They should be doing this to Jews.

Attached: 20190715_005404.gif (429x479, 2.77M)

>t. Yellow fever incel
Go back to your K-pop and Anime forum, faggot.

I fucking hate Chinks in Australia.

Happy Hannauka JIDF

Attached: 1553153192916.jpg (433x475, 52K)

This
>this thread

Attached: 1563046360656.png (755x620, 542K)

Take your meds mossad

Japanese crypto chinks.

Attached: Grade11MOS1.jpg (2100x888, 1.34M)

I fucking hate Chinks of Canada. Nobody likes Chinks including other Canadian-Asians. Even Chinks from Hong Kong and Taiwan look down upon Chinks from China.

Sloppy job Mossad

Just goes to show that all women are sluts when even the Jewish community has to take steps to ensure that their women don't sleep around with all kinds of garbage.

both australia and canada are chinese colonies.

t. Amos "Ching Chong" Zhao

But is he wrong though?

Sauce?

it's a downgrade to fuck a southerner too, Hitler would've gassed u non aryan poor preacher industrialization fuck boys

Why do Chinese people have no sense of fashion unlike Koreans or Japanese? Almost all Chinese immigrants I know are wearing boorish and unrefined clothes like a peasant in the 70s. Well, At first I thought this was the influence of communism, but Singaporeans, Taiwanese and Hongkongnese, who lived in capitalism, are dressed in such a way that they can not be said to be fancy either. What's wrong with Chinese?

Attached: LennyFace.jpg (1398x787, 60K)

chinks are the niggers of Asia

So what? They still brought subhuman ethiopian monkeys, tolerate druze and beduin and it's perfectly legal to Central and Eastern European Jews to mix with subhuman fully levantine jewish-arabic scum

Israel sucks

are you retarded? china's gdp per capita has not yet reached 1/3 of south korea or japan. china is still a developing country. most of all, chinese people are not interested in fashion.

Look at all the meme flags in this thread, does the self-loathing feel nice?