Proof of the Glow nigger menace

First posted on here. Notice the first response.

Attached: kikebot spotted.png (2252x1408, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hand-that-Holds-World-ebook/dp/B01G47T11Q/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1563171352&refinements=p_27:C.R. McMahon&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=C.R. McMahon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now here's my post on 8 ch

Notice the first response.

The kikes are here and they are trying to curb all discussion that isn't orthodox.

Attached: first response on 8 ch.png (2252x1408, 214K)

maybe you shouldn't incite anons to violence?

fpbp
/thread

I see the glownigger is still with us.

Are you upset that you were caught? Is that why you are insinuating that I am calling for violence when there is nothing within what I wrote that did so?

Fucking kike.

They're easy to spot. If a thread pops up trying to incite violence, for example
>ANITFA is kicking your ass what are you going to do about it
>WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION NOW
etc., then it's a certified fedpost
Also feds type like boomers, they stick out like a sore thumb
They basically try to get you to do illegal shit, such as post incriminating information, pictures, or try to get you to do stuff IRL to get you in trouble, typical honeypot bullshit

The first response in the thread to me is strange as well. I seemed to have pissed someone off.

>We all know what needs to be done
And what exactly is that, user? Is it violence? Maybe you're the one who glows.

If you don't know what it is. Then it is you who glows. You think I am new with dealing with you glow niggers?

You believe you can bait me into incrimination? I know how to speak on the chans. I know how to say it. I know how to spurn you.

And I bet you are looking at my name and my adress and my credit score. And you can't do a goddamn thing about it.
faggot

I can't tell who's niggering who anymore.

Attached: 1508612400784.jpg (530x398, 26K)

Pretty sure you're the fed buddy. Read my post again, your two posts clearly fit the bill. Another glow strategy is telling everyone else they're feds - you didn't piss anyone off, just someone stating facts. You're the odd one out. Nobody says
>"The first response in the thread to me is strange as well. I seemed to have pissed someone off."
Is this your first day on Jow Forums? Literally everyone here are NEETs living their moms basement, the most these people are going to do is post dank memes all over twitter and facebook.

I am C.R. McMahon. Rustler of feds. Writer of /new/ and Jow Forums fanfiction.

Fuck the kikes. Fuck the jannies. Fuck the glow faggots.

You refuse to tell Jow Forums your solution because I'm right: it is indeed violence. So I'll refer you to this post: This is our board. I will not allow you to bait random anons to violence, neither here nor 8pol. Persistence only escalates the resistance, Chris.

how much do you get paid to shitpost on Jow Forums? You guys hiring?

>be leaf
>calls me new
>ignoring the fact that there was the same response to me across two websites

Fuck off retard.

This leaf gets spared the rake

Attached: 1553473321876.png (2480x3508, 86K)

Oh man a generic statement that's repeated every time someone posts a bait thread. Whose the retard, again?

>insinuates still that I am inciting violence
>tries guessing my name
>refers to his own post
>claims that it is (((their))) board

fed confirmed

But why the same response? Or are you ignoring that on purpose.

Fed? It's much worse than that. My autism is vehemently overpowering and dangerous. If you continue using Jow Forums to lure good people to commit violence I will ruin you. This is your first and final warning.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
Forget never.
Forgive no.
Exp0ct us.

>literally writes a blogpost LARPing as a revolutionary calling for action
You are inciting violence, or trying to anyway. You'd have better luck trying to do that shit with ANTIFA, they're retarded enough to do it

Because that's what people say when someone makes an obvious bait thread. Are you taking these notes? I hope your next b8 thread is better
also
only faggots put a name in the "Name" field

Attached: Glownigger_confirmed.png (1544x1926, 392K)

>We are Anonymous.
>We are Legion.
>Forget never.
>Forgive no.
>Exp0ct us.

Now that, that was cringe. Also the fact that you're still sperging and trying desperately to insinuate that I was suggesting violence shows that you are in fact.

A

GLOW

IN

THE

DARK

What a (((coincidence)))

kike

I was a gentleman and offered you an easy way out. Multiple anons have called you out but still you persist. So now I will show you resistance. Have a great night Mr. Mcmahon.

Attached: me anonymous.jpg (800x600, 73K)

hey you're getting a hang of the memes
what's your favorite type of ice cream fedanon

you can't fpbp or /thread your own shit bruh

Attached: 1555568738684.jpg (1013x658, 137K)

you're the only glowy I see in the thread
fuck off fed

Attached: troll some fags.gif (600x600, 83K)

i'm only 89% ashkenazi come on now

Now that is a threat to violence.

I hope to you see you on the streets of Michigan with your knock off anonymous mask with the front tag still on you fucking retard holy shit.

Threat to violence? Oh no, my friend. I'm sitting here with an open Maltego file looking at your dox. Both of your threads have been archived, see for yourself. Perhaps you'll enjoy a nice 5 am wakeup call from actual FEDs to enjoy a /comfy/ conversation about your posting history.

Then what's my name kiddo. Pray tell. Your mask is shit btw.

This cringe is luminescent

That's what I thought.

You don't have anything.

Doxing is against the rules, user; I just got off a two week b& for that very thing. So this will need to suffice:

You said here:
>I am C.R. McMahon
>Writer of /new/ and Jow Forums fanfiction.
Well, this is your Amazon account... which pays you via PayPal or direct bank transfer.
>amazon.com/Hand-that-Holds-World-ebook/dp/B01G47T11Q/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1563171352&refinements=p_27:C.R. McMahon&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=C.R. McMahon

Just this information alone is enough for interest glowies to find you. So, you should now realize I am not joking. All of the information that I have, including your posts, dox, Amazon account... is being forwarded to the San Francisco FBI Field Office. Why? Because you decided to lure my beloved anons to violence. Because you didn't listen when I told you what would happen. And because I'm bored.

Attached: weev fbi tactics.jpg (600x458, 65K)

Cya around Chrissy.

Attached: goodnight pol.png (601x548, 11K)

Kys nigger faggot... Dotr

Yeah you don't have shit. And you don't have enough to instigate an investigation. As I didn't say anything about violence nor did I insinuate it.

If anything they are now going to look into you and who you are for even contacting them.

Also you're trying snitching on another Jow Forumsack which is the lowest of the low and you go by the name of Morpheus so now we know who you are.

Nice work retard.

here you go

Attached: sans_glownigger.png (1904x550, 158K)

you glow so hard even your id says oy
fuck off glowy

Kike

You're like an even more retarded version of ryan cleary.

Your opsec is weak as fuck btw.

I have been using the term fedposting for months

Yeah but it was spelled the same way and the way it was worded was the same. It was clearly an automated response. I smacked a wasp's nest with this discovery. Look at them attack me in the thread. They are even trying to doxx me for it.

you are a glowing retard
I mean, I've seen some glow nigger postings, but you really do take the cake
first day?
yeah, good luck buddy
your super should have given you a list of shit not to do
outing yourself as a retarded glownigger on your first day should be rule #1
here's a pic of a glownigger worth respecting
you could learn a thing or two

Attached: garywebb.jpg (744x980, 107K)

Who is*

>our board
glownigger detected

just report FEDposting

Attached: cianigger glow monkeys.jpg (570x856, 66K)

ok

Attached: 26113626232.jpg (539x680, 41K)

in all seriousness, OP is clearly a fedposter and him giving away what state he lives in is proof that he's trying to incite people from his state to "do something". also he uses a redditspace which is a big yikes

fuck off and shave my fucking balls you dumb fucking mutt! I don't give a fuck now go die for Israel.

we wuz Jow Forums

too soon

I agree with your accusation OP even if I don't agree with your call to action. Been watching the feds demoralize the militia types for 20 years.
Paranoia is a prison. This shit is on the first page of the playbook. The intent is to prevent anything other than lone wolf actors in the right wing. It's been largely successful for decades

Op is most def a fag and also prob a glowie

It was probably you samefagging. Glowies want more violence. More violence=more rights can be stripped away plus feds can get more money for their bullshit projects like trying to AstroTurf the internet and making anyone who isn’t a card-carrying neocon, Jew, or legacy dem look like a terrorist

Everyone in this thread will be dead by morning

been that way for centuries summerfag

glow harder faggot

"no you can't say that here, glowie Jow Forums is a board of peace" = glowies