>Tell me what stops you from converting to Islam

I'm curious for those here who reject the degeneracy of globalhomo. The denominations of Christianity are all pozzed or impotent. The Jew is your enemy. Other religions don't have what it takes to be used to provide a vision for non-degenerate society...besides Islam.

With Islam, you have:
>A solid plan to handle the separate races (segregation was permitted in Moorish Spain)
>No acceptance of homosexuality period
>Mass regulations to keep women behaving
>A reliable system of rule
Even Christianity, for all its success (and I admit to them), isn't quite as thorough.

Attached: 1024px-Allah3.svg.png (1024x1024, 48K)

Attached: 1536045931623.jpg (400x377, 41K)

Attached: 1561692568870.jpg (428x604, 51K)

Attached: 1540672844779.jpg (960x645, 86K)

Attached: 1543231925152.jpg (320x230, 25K)

It's probably because its foreign to Europe and practiced by shitskins. If Mohammad was white I doubt pol would cry over Islam.

Your too close to judaism, in appearance, and in customs. Also you smell bad. Of kikery subversion

Attached: 1549327945378.jpg (960x720, 61K)

It's a false religion. You deny Jesus' sacrifice for our sins. You are antichrist.

Attached: 1551991498020.png (567x567, 167K)

Attached: 1544897679283.jpg (720x478, 72K)

fuck off frank" is as applicable here as it would be elsewhere). That said, the idea of "The F*#@%ing Truth" is not exactly a feminist utopia. There is a reason why many young queer kids are drawn to male "queer" characters who are not interested in them or love them—it's because of the pressure of belonging. The truth of any relationship is always about the person receiving it. But as a kid who learned that you can make love to anyone just by being you, you feel an unrequited love for people like John. That doesn't mean you're interested in every aspect of their personality, but it means you've felt that you can love them nonetheless. And if you find John at odds with you because of that, it might be because you actually believe there is hope for them in you. Which is not, actually, a feminist utopia.

In the end, Frank is not perfect. His behavior falls somewhere between selfish to admirable, and his motivations often fall somewhere between idealistic and tragic. That doesn't give you an excuse to hate him with all your might, but you do have to question why he chose to be something, if no one else would. If someone is so out of touch with reality that they would rather see a dead end for the love of life than accept him as the person they knew

Attached: sbbgheeh.jpg (600x337, 19K)

I already did

Attached: 1545546446705.jpg (1024x577, 84K)

Because Islam will collapse just like Christianity.
It's already collapsing, you fags just think that they're all in support of throwing people off roofs.
It always comes down to "If this rule is right because of God then prove that God has been real.".
Modern Islam is allowing Gay people to be Muslim, so you clearly haven't done your research. Just talk to a fucking Muslim.
>but that isn't Islam
Yeah then Christianity isn't really how everybody is being a Christian today, eh???
Debunking religion is a science at this point.

Attached: 1556646843107.gif (636x505, 469K)

Show this acceptance of homosexuals within fertile, non-degenerate Muslim ruled lands.

Attached: 1537185485461.jpg (736x607, 65K)

Attached: 1534433851319.gif (450x309, 11K)

Kek

The Salah prayers and saying the Quran is the only book which matters but having the Hadiths

Christ is God
>2pbtid

My country is very reliant on pigs, which I like to eat as well. It has never been necessary to take "the whole package" when converting to another ideology, see communism.

Christianity has all the answers.

If you really think about it, do you think god wants your wife to run around in a niqab? no he doesnt. the only good thing about islam is prayer 5 times a day, because most christians tend to not even pray 1 time a day.

Because it's same shit as christianity - religion for goyim where they worship god of jews through proxy.
Also most of muzzies are ruled by literal jews (saudi family) and hate those minority of muzzies without jew infestation (Iran).

Already pledged my place in the afterlife to another religion and have no desires to submit to Allah or Islamic rule. Some faggot tried to pressure me into buying a Koran from him at the St Louis airport once too. Fuck that guy.

>what stops you from converting to Islam
the obviously self-serving nature of it all and the unrealistic, flesh-centered promises of the afterlife. for instance, Christianity offers the possibility of an eternity of bliss via life in the presence of and in service of God after a life of challenge, repentance and prayer.
whereas islam dangles promises of and afterlife of flesh and virgins in your service after a life of power, war, law, and death in the name of islam.
the latter seems like a story you'd tell a child who you want to join your gang. the former (as long as it's not one of the protestant heresies of "once saved, always saved" or the like) however, calls you to better yourself and warns that your every action will be exposed before God and everyone else on the last day. the former tells you that to survive this judgment, you are to love your neighbor as yourself and that the highest form of love is to die for ones friends. the latter says to strike the necks of those that don't think the way you do, and that the highest form of life is to live like a 5th century sex addicted warlord.
one sounds plausible, while the other sounds like bullshit of the highest order.

God doesn't necessarily want women in niqabs. He just wants modesty, just as you do not want your wife to run around naked. "Modest" is ambigious and varies from culture to culture. Some muslim women do not even wear hijab, yet they dress modestly in the sense that they do not reveal themselves.

Attached: 1563169640134.png (1024x1024, 75K)

the quran states multiple times to cover yourself up, which doesn't mean "modest" which is a liberal construct to make it easier

Attached: 1535216601494.jpg (720x607, 59K)

kek

If you turn it around it looks like a pile of shit.

Attached: 1563169640134s.jpg (250x250, 18K)

POO

Attached: 1557828824388.png (1080x720, 451K)

im not muslim but its the same with christianity they try to soften every religion nowadays. Bible clearly states that faggotry is a sin, but look at the society today, normalizing it and calling themselves Christians

i don't believe in fairy tales. this applies to christkikes, as well

Jesus did warn that it would happen.

Matthew 15:9 King James Version (KJV)
>But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Their idea of heaven is ridiculous.

Fucking kek

Islam is only punished by fees in Egypt, UAE, Syria, and Kuwait and is legal in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, and Iraq.
Qatar and Bahrain have been lessening their grip down on LGBT stuff because tourism.

faggotry is sin, and you can/should point out sin to people
but God is the Judge, and He neither needs nor even wants your pathetic assistance

>Above all Christians are not allowed to correct by violence sinful wrongdoings
- Clement

>The Christian does not hurt even his enemy
- Tertullian

>None of us offers resistance when he is seized, or avenges himself for your unjust violence, although our people are numerous and plentiful…it is not lawful for us to hate, and so we please God more when we render no requital for injury…we repay your hatred with kindness
- Cyprian

>Hitherto I have served you as a soldier; allow me now to become a soldier to God. Let the man who is to serve you receive your donative. I am a soldier of Christ; it is not permissible for me to fight
- Martin

>"Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.” ( Mt 5.44 , Lu 6.27 , Lu 6.3 ) “Do not use force against an evil man.” ( Mt 5.39 ) “Do not resist evil with evil.” “Forgive and you will be forgiven.” (Lu 6.37 ) “Do not be anxious about your life.”( Lu 12.22 ) “In everything do to others as you would have them do to you.” (Mat 7.12 )
>“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

quality sacrilege

retard, there is a differnce between normalizing it and calling someone out for sining

your part of the problem

Muslim theology seemed compelling at first glance, but if theirs is the true religion why are Muslim countries shitholes? Shouldn't a country that follows the correct religion receive God's favor--or if not that, at least be well-ordered as a result of following that religion?

Matthew 7:1-5 King James Version (KJV)
>Judge not, that ye be not judged.
>For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
>And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
>Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
>Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

John 7:24 King James Version (KJV)
>Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1. Limits points of views to one specific point of view, which prevents new technology from being developed.

you normalize it and personally steer people toward faggotry when you disobey God and therefore sin by wanting/advocating violence when God forbids it

kys faggot
suck a nigger cock

Just kill yourself retard

stating that faggotry is a sin is not "wanting/advocating violence" you stupid piece of shit

go kys lutherian faggot

men can only judge according to appearances, because appearances are all men have access to
only God knows the hearts of men, which is why
>"Vengeance is mine, I will repay", says the Lord

you are superfluous and unwanted

>everybody flee islamic countries
>everyone want to go to christians countries
maybe it's just shit?

>>A solid plan to handle the separate races (segregation was permitted in Moorish Spain)
where the bad dhimis are slave

>>Mass regulations to keep women behaving

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg (815x522, 106K)

2. Calls for the extermination of everybody that isn't muslim in the Quran.

Both religions are jewish. Fuck off.

you think violence is acceptable - you're not a pacifist as you ought to be, so you're a heathen sinner
kys then delete your account

3. Constant infighting because of calls of extermination.

you sound like a faggot which doenst want to acknowledge that he is sinning so you trying to interpret the bible how you need it

absolute degenerate

I became a Muslim last year and it was the best decision I ever made. I invite everyone reading this to open a Quran and purify themselves. It is the Truth.

isnt english your first language?

1) It's purposelessly violent
2) I do not require literal thought police
3) It is not a reliable system of rule

4. Deceit based religion. Meaning the religion will destroy itself. Deceit is the destroyer of organization. Islam will never succeed because it is based on the principle of deception.

I'm a sinner, but I'm a repentant sinner - you want to keep sinning by advocating that violence is ever acceptable against any other human, which means you're not repentant
kys, then kys, then repent, and then kys again cockgobbler

fucking kek, my sides
OP is, yet again, a complete fucking faggot

Attached: 1561303449289.jpg (396x432, 104K)

>men can only judge according to appearances, because appearances are all men have access to
Nope. God told us what's in the mind of a sodomite.

Romans 1:27-32 King James Version (KJV)
>And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
>And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
>Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
>Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
>Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
>Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

They are faggots because they do not retain God in their knowledge.

i never said violence against other humans it acceptable, but now kys

Its just another white mans religion.

All I see are Rorschach titties.

>turkey, lebanon, jordan, iraq
All war-torn messes or "secular" degenerates.
Protestants need to be banned from here.

Well the problem is that these regimes aren't following islam properly. If you look at the period from the 8th to 13th centuries, the Islamic world was far ahead of Europe and contributed to the Renaissance.

I don’t believe that Mohammed was God’s messenger. If I said so, I would be lying. That’s kind of a requirement, isn’t it?

>Tell me what stops you from converting to Islam

Jesus Christ. He is the way the truth and the life. I cannot hold a false god and false doctrine when the Lord has shown me the truth.

Found the subhuman pagan spear chucker rat.

Reasons I'm not a muslim:
(1) I'm white.
(2) Mohammed was a false prophet.
(3) I don't enjoy the company of Arabs and other oily semites.
(4) My God is not so insecure that he demands that everyone grovel on their knees five times per day.
(5) Ham tastes good.
(6) All muslim men are crazed ignorant savages hell-bent on raping little girls.
(7) I don't want to get trampled during a stampede while visit Mecca.
(8) The smell
(9) Fear of Brendan Tarrant.

Jesus was a sandnigger too. What makes it any different?

that's how some people are and have been
you, however, only see people on the surface - you can't see people's hearts
and that's why you can only preach, while God judges men's very souls
the notion that God would ever need your help is by itself a laughable idea - you are factually superfluous and unwanted when it comes to judgement

Islam isn't a multicultural paradise, you liberal.

you never had to say it
you're not a pacifist, therefore you believe it
and therefore you should kys

>muh protestantssssss

Attached: john_paul_ii_kissing_quran2.jpg (469x304, 28K)

no pork for the rest of your life
fate worst than death

Martin and Cyprian are literally cath-o-cuck saints LAMAO

Kek hope this jewish religion burns in hell

i feel the same way about christkikes

>Prostestant
If only Luther was beheaded.

But if the Koran is false then the bible is false no?

You talk about the physical. im more concerned about my soul. islam is a false religion made up by a man desperate for power. if you care about your sould you would look into christianity with an open mind and open heart

Attached: britishsoldier.jpg (725x767, 133K)

Attached: john_paul_ii_kissing_quran1.jpg (700x448, 47K)

The fact that Muhammad was 50+ years and sleeping with a 9 year old. Sorry. I think Islam would have had potential. But pedos get the rope. I don’t care if it’s the pope, your prophet, the president, a billionaire, or a homeless crack addict. Pedos hang equally.

I know that’s why said the trio of Jewish religions (Judaism, christkikery and pisslam)

Found the feminist/cuck.

wtf I'm a sandnigger now.

Attached: 1563035422709.png (500x597, 179K)

Prove it

Based. Muhammad that is, not you.

when your answer to why you ignore
>>"Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.” ( Mt 5.44 , Lu 6.27 , Lu 6.3 ) “Do not use force against an evil man.” ( Mt 5.39 ) “Do not resist evil with evil.” “Forgive and you will be forgiven.” (Lu 6.37 ) “Do not be anxious about your life.”( Lu 12.22 ) “In everything do to others as you would have them do to you.” (Mat 7.12 )
>“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”
is
>P...Peter is t-the rock...
where does that leave you?

pagan yes, the rest no, ive spent a lot of time learning religion, i found paganism for me, i dont believe in begging for stuff, i believe in being thankful for what i already have.

Souls don’t exist. Even if they do, they don’t burn in Hell for eternity for not caring about a Jewish demon

> You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, “We are Christians.” That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.
Checks out

>liberal
>cuck
Just save time and admit you'd be proud to have a fag Mulatto grandson.

Islamists. Lol

>>suck a nigger cock
>actually telling people to sin

I'm a conservative and an anti-sex prude
sex is degenerate - you are degenerate for wanting to shove your piss-pipe into a festering piss-hole of another human ;)

>worshipping a black cube
>followers easily resort to violence and terrorism throughout history
>degenerate idea of heaven
>pedophilia
>suspicious theology (origins of Allah, revelations from Satan to Muhammad)

Islam is Satan’s greatest work on Earth.

it's not a sin if you kys first
order of operations

>why won't you convert to the religion that promoted the enslavement of your brothers and sisters for over 700 years?

Attached: a.jpg (750x926, 92K)

I don't consider paternalistic fascism to be any more desirable than Leftist degeneracy. Both are equally pathological; they are just at opposite ends of the spectrum.

At its' core, Islam represents a howling, brown, 15 to 40 year old male rape gang who think that they can solve every problem in existence, simply by murdering everyone who disagrees with them.

Islam holds no real answers. The only real reasons for its' current spike in popularity, (aside from the usual threat of murder for non-compliance) are the immigration issue, and the current level of decadence in Western countries causing some Western natives to mistakenly believe that a barbaric, homicidal form of totalitarianism will solve the world's problems.

It won't. It will just cause the only things it has ever caused. Violence and death.