The McSpencer Group #13 Discussion Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=VSgNEk53UWE
>First half hour dominated by schizoposting from galaxy-brain Mark Brahmin about the comparisons between Jeffrey Epstein and Greek Mythology and how (shocker) it is "semitic".
>Everyone nods approvingly at the galaxy-brain takes, staring contemplatively in deep reflection.
>Second half hour dominated by trust fund kid alpha-male Dick Spencer telling white omega males in the "alt-right" to basically go fuck themselves because we are better off without their offspring.
>Everyone drools profusely over the alpha-male takes, sucking obsequiously over his gigantic cock.
The day of the guillotine can't come soon enough for pretentious faggots who unironically use "semitic" as a synonym for "bad" and refer to normal guys who date girls as "chads".

The day of the guillotine is coming, you supercilious cringelords.

Attached: i.am.a.cool.person.please.like.me.jeffrey.lee.peterson.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Can you try forming a readable complete sentence? It's like you never even finished middle school let alone high school.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Whatever video is decent, looks like im the only one here who even took a look.

It's Sunday night what do you expect.

Then show some fucking respect for your single audience.

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Stefan Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ezra Levant - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist
James O Keefe - Zionist
Owen Benjamin - Zionist
Nick Fuentes - Zionist

checked
checked
checked

We are being blessed my 1 live viewer. So tell me how do you think I can improve the OP to attract more eyeballs? Maybe I should have went with a qt3.14 in a tight brastrap instead of that ugly mustachio'd tryhard they call Jeff?

Attached: qt4.12.png (600x599, 395K)

Ah I see we're trying to get Canada rangebanned again. I did my duty, carry on.

You should have done what I said from the beginning, try and form a readable complete sentence in the OP.

I watched it all, and commented there like a normal person.

These guys know a lot about history and culture but are poor strategists. That's my take at least.

You're an AI bot, where did you comment?

Jeremiah Bullfrog

Why don't you reply with a markup of my essay Ms. Applebaum.

... I admit, I was butthurt too at Spencer rejecting his followers - he’ll surely regret it. Will he give up on activism, on the alt-right? He’s shut avenues down -
> we need rich people to save us
> we need Chads to save us, not the kind of people who watch his videos

What avenue is left, that he should continue?

Lol this is one of those things where the whole thing needs to be scrapped and start over.

The main issues are you are counter-signaling yourself and also giving a summary of the video making watching it somewhat pointless.

cool story bro

Attached: 1560116740670.gif (326x52, 132K)

>you are counter-signaling yourself
>OP is actually Dicky or Marky shilling their own shitty content because they barely draw a crowd anymore
I'm starting to get it.

Exactly

> being this new
Look up “navy seal pasta” - it’s famous. Used in the wild, it’s been taken as a serious death threat A good few times. Made the news, recently iirc, even.

this

sage and report off-topic eceleb spam

>being this new
click the fucking image you turbofaggotgayultacocksuckingsuperhomo

How is this off topic?

Mentioning that you reported a post in a post is a reportable offense btw.
Also thanks for the bump.

Attached: 1562174660581.jpg (1080x928, 110K)

ask spencer about his furry intern bigkk the one who sexually humiliated harasssed and groomed 14 years olds on the official alt right discord server
the same server that was used by the FBI to indict people related to charlottesville
look up "bigkk" and furry trump 2016 he went to the GOP convention in the fursuit
this was spencer's right hand bitch boy
probably a fed/spook just like dickie boy

so is checking dubz faggot

Attached: 1343921446486.jpg (640x480, 110K)

I usually like listening to McSpencer Group but I saw that maniac Mark Brahmin was on and decided to skip this one. I don't listen to their movie reviews either because of that idiot. He's just making shit up out of thin air.

Saved :)

Seems we've reached a stalemate
Also nice 5s

Show flag (for fun)

Richard Spencer is such a fucking faggot

He had good, non-myth takes, actually. I’ve warmed to him a bit. Not the myth stuff, though.

Tch.

The McCuckhold group.

He has all the marks of a genius
1. He has "work"
2. He does "research"
3. He "studies" important things
4. He uses words like "alluded"
4. He has that corner-of-the-mouth lisp, a sine qua non of important intellectuals
He will go far in this world and influence many lives.

The SuckSpencer Gloop

Why do they hate terminator 3 so much?

Honestly I now enjoy him strictly as a meme. I can't help but admire his galaxy brained takes when he's going off about the color red being symbolic of the semetic seed penetrating the aryan womb or something.

I know:
> my work
He’s a smart guy though, just needs some discipline or, less autism.

All caves in literature are allegories to pussies, user. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Plato's cave? More like Plato's PUSSY!
Pay me.

You should make those comments over there.

Serious question, is Steven Anderson a Zionist? He made Marching to Zion which is a giant expose on the origins of Zionism, literally calls Jews the Synagogue of Satan multiple times, flashes Martin Luther quotes about how their synagogues and talmuds should be burned and they should be driven out, but he doesn't present any actual relocation solution. Although he does reveal that he is 1/4th Jewish with a grandmother on his father's side being a Jew in the film.

No you

>The day of the guillotine can't come soon enough for pretentious faggots who unironically use "semitic" as a synonym for "bad"
Shouldn't you be using a meme flag, Khazar?