Do you ever just lay there at night and realize how absolutely truely fucked this country is and how bad it's really...

Do you ever just lay there at night and realize how absolutely truely fucked this country is and how bad it's really going to get in the near future

It might be one of the worst dark age periods humanity has ever seen

Attached: 1549772415629.gif (283x283, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
youtube.com/watch?v=cUhZzDnpPKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we are already living in a dark age user

Yes. I look forward to the dawn.

Attached: 1544574032923.jpg (1400x931, 361K)

Everything is awesome and you really need to pull your head out of your ass. Everything is going to be fine. You ate too many blackpills and you're tripping pretty hard, but I'm here for you user-kun.

>leaf
Ragnarok is gonna kick ass.

Attached: doomed.png (498x594, 122K)

If the government wants to do lots of things I disapprove of, they can do something I do approve of and pay me to work less. Fuck it, Im not helping a system that time and time again has done everything it can to turn our urban areas into overcrowded dytopias.

Attached: NEET UPRISING.png (393x555, 294K)

>mutt
>talking about "ragnarok"

lol that word has no meaning to you mutts outside of it being a recent capeshit movie

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

Materialistic "heaven", but spiritual and emotional ruin, just like every prediction of a dystopian future.

Your spiritual and emotional devestation is your own, senpain. I'm pretty spiritually and emotionally fulfilled because I didn't eat a bunch of black pills. You'll be okay one day too, if you stop coming to places like this to indulge your addiction to doom and gloom.

>might be one of the worst dark age periods humanity has ever seen
>might be

hard and painful truths are still truths fren no matter what silly buzzword you label them with

Look at the GDP

>end of govt kykoldry
>end of hollyweird jew spells cast on the innocent
>pedos get pushed into the light
literally how. cope harder user and have sex.

I'm here to gather info, I'm not obligated to mirror the spiritual situation of general society or anything. If we're living in a dowmward swing of history then fine, I didn't choose to be born now and where I was, so I'm not going to get swept up in some obligatory blackpilled bitterness at fate or whatever you want to see it as. I'll learn and stuff all the pills down, as long as I separate what I learn from what I am. I think everything will be okay in the end, I just have this feeling that there's something magical about the way history unfolds. Things can't stay like this, maybe it'll get worse but if it does the upswing will be even greater. You can't have a white reawakening if there's nothing prodding you to wake up.

Yes, that is why I pop pills and drink and do whatever I please, because I don't plan on growing old in this clown world.

You only think they're truths because of your addiction to them, fren. You joined the cult of doom and gloom, and started to genuinely believe that this world is responsible for your emotional and spiritual health (or lack thereof). Life can be meaningful and fulfilling. Instead of seeing how great things actually are, and how great they could be, you choose instead to focus on the fact that trannies exist and your idealized vision of white society is crumbling.

You're being silly. But it's okay, you're just tripping on black pills. They'll wear off. And yeah, I hear you saying it already "you can't untake a black pill" or whatever, but you can stop taking more of them and the effects of the ones you've taken will fade with time. Same as any drug. And that's what they are - drugs. You are a drug addict, and Jow Forums and the political circlejerks you involve yourself in elsewhere are your seedy crack den.

You can be free without the boogaloo. It doesn't have to be like this user.

Don't remind me

Attached: IMG_1764.jpg (256x215, 23K)

Things can never stay "like this". Things are always changing. And I don't think that "prodding" has to be a horrifying nightmare that jolts the saxon from their slumber, so to speak. Underachieving white dudes here see rahowa/day of the rope/"ragnarok" as their salvation instead of themselves, and the opportunities this "dying world" already offers them. That's the problem.

I didnt realize the gdp was an accurate predictor of happiness.
All it tells us is how many poor people are flipping burgers in america

Blackpills don't exist shill nice gaslighting post though

nah. I gotta take a break from the feel bads sometimes or it fucks me up. Plus my biggest fear is to go through life being negative only to regret it on my deathbed.

I'm glad you are doing something useful at least. Black pilled freaks who think the internet is a way to view the world are pondscum. The world is finally changing for the better but
>muh clownworld
Get a grip and not on your baby dicks for once. We are changing things finally, out of the way before you screw that up too

Attached: 1562651072971.jpg (720x630, 28K)

Tribulations will be cut short for that reason user. I don't care if you are a fedora tipper or smart enough to believe in the bible, either way its all true and coming to an end. Just take care of you and your family.

:)

Why are you so concerned with molding the attitudes of your target audience?

This is just normal for the Kali Yuga.

Attached: poo.jpg (673x940, 138K)

It's been worse stupid. AND we're winning. So cut the shit. /sig/ until you don't have these thoughts. Simple.

True, I feel like anons gain abstract knowledge from colorpills but they have no self knowledge or understanding of themselves or their roles in the story they find themselves in. They see this plot in front of them but they never ask what they can do to progress it in the way they want, they become addicted to what the world has done to them, and not vice versa. I'm not looking down, it's all in waves, some days I used to feel like a whitepilled god and others like the world is just screwed and no matter what I do everyone is a zombie.
Te thing that redpilled me to a higher level if you will is in the link below, dunno how many people here have watched these podcasts but they taught me a lot and stabilized my mind in a great way. We're not just flowing in the breeze, we can anchor ourselves and do right.

whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2

Plus sorry if I'm rambling but im half asleep, I feel like every user here should vent sometimes, it helps a lot

It might? Wait until the next economic crisis.

Agreed.
Move to a civilized European country except for Germany and Sweden...and maybe France too

And the UK

>this country

Attached: 1562657182496.png (960x685, 1016K)

Stop paying attention to the decaying West.

Just hop back into ignorant bliss, it will be alright.

Attached: 1548406216325.png (396x378, 80K)

Because one of the ways I try to emotionally and spiritually fulfill myself is through empathy and the idea of helping people who are going through dark times to the point where they think the world is ending and everything is shit and the only solution is watching it all burn feels like a net positive.

My concern isn't molding attitudes so much as it is trying help people maybe see the light a little bit so they can move forward in life, instead of just writing this existence off because "the jews fucked everything up".

>We're winning
How do you figure that? Do you really think that there is ever going to be a republican president after Trump? Do you think that there will EVER be a white majority nation after the year 2100? Do you think that the criminals and pedophiles in our government will ever be brought to justice?
Face it, this world is doomed.

I don't dream anymore, I have realistic anxiety nightmares. Very real settings, people I know IRL, things that could absolutely happen. Yesterday I dreamt that my car (which is my only source of pride) got totaled and the loss pushed me over the edge and made me suicidal, and my family came over to see if I was okay to find me sitting in a dark room surrounded by garbage with a gun to my head. They physically stopped me from doing it and then wouldn't leave me alone for weeks, living with me and cleaning up my house and trying to find me a new car but none of them were good enough because it wasn't the same one I lost, the one I earned and got for an impossibly low price and poured hours into modifying and making my own. I woke up before it got any better or worse and had to deal with those lingering emotions all day. Shit like that happens multiple times per week.

Yeah, and its fucking empowering. Never in my life did I think I'd experience the day of the rope in my 20s, when it comes I got my fishing nets, flint/steel, knives, Jackets, water filters, and my .22 Ruger.

Been training cardio like a mf, can do a 7:43 mile now so I can outrun the death squads. Right now I just gotta learn how to gut and build a good snare and I'm all set for hunting. First couple weeks I'm thinking of surviving off some taproots with some minnow broth and Lobster mushroom. Figured out how to make soap from soot so I got that covered when making camp. Only gonna bring a small kettle and some utensils with me, going nomads gonna be so cash.

user there is no coming back. The mindset that the “left” holds is only increasing. It’s an indoctrinated brain washing that’s been going on since before we were born. It will only become more hostile against anything related to truth and what is morally correct. The world will become worse and worse with natural disasters and famine and disease and war. It’s the end. This time for real.

I hope anons dream isn’t right

Stop having such an unhealthy preoccupation with it. Pay attention to it, and see that it's actually not as bad as you think and it's still pretty salvageable. Stop being such a fucking downer about it. Christ.

The dark age is already here. You're living in it right now. One of the, of not the, fastest and most total collapses in history.

Don't let the fiat bubble and technological advancements blind you from the crushing demographic truth . We are literally heading towards an African great filter and light speed historically speaking.

Attached: 2030 50% of Children are Ghouls.jpg (217x1024, 73K)

In the end it wasn’t the car who saved you, but the people you love.
You should only use these material possessions to reach a higher goal, user. Not fulfill your pride.
This is the only path to transcendent accomplishment.

Eat them.

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cUhZzDnpPKg

If* at*

:^)

>dog fucker thinks he has the higher ground
Kys you fuckin degenerate!

Attached: 1562809932584.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Hey did you know mutt is a word for dogs? You might say I'm a mutt fucker. And I fucked your mother. Kill yourself, goblina.

bitch i hate these things i end up having to reply in stupid threads

I mean... it doesn't specify a timeframe. All you're doing by replying is ensuring that she's awake when she dies, whenever that is. You're actually making shit considerably worse for her. She could have passed peacefully in her sleep, but now she'll probably die screaming a car accident or something. Good work.

This isn't the first time the US has been politically polarized to the point of having regular acts of violence in the streets. It's not the end of the US, but it will be the end of the US as we know it. Things are going to change and all we can do is hope that it's for the better.

Considering the demographics of the divide as it exists today, I'm confident that we will come out on top. When the violence escalates, only the righteous will have the courage to give their life in the interest of preserving freedom.

I used to, but now I've found myself delving deeper into an An-Prim state of mind.

My dad has felt the same way for like 30 years, when my sister and I were born he started planning and bought a ton of land up north. When shit gets terrible we're just going up there to live in isolation, we can farm and hunt our own food and the house we're building is completely off-grid.

As much as I'd love to watch the cities burn to the ground with every leftist piece of shit inside, I'm so far away I won't even see the smoke.

Attached: cabin.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

Also, I don't think the opposition understands how many of us will answer the call if it comes down to it.

I swore an oath to defend the constitution, and I will honor that oath. I hope that we can accomplish this at the polls, but if violence is unavoidable, I'll stand against tyranny in a hearbeat.

>Eat

Choose not to Believe the GREATEST BOOK (Word of GOD) you fuckin little heathen. That is your Choice. Amazing how God gives you that. What's your alternative? Oh... you DONT HAVE ONE! Easy to just sit on the sidelines and spout of shit from your mommy's basement. Interesting how many of the Worlds greatest, smartest, noble, people have acknowledged the WORD of GOD (Doesnt mean they were perfect or not sinners). But YOU -> your fucking smarter than them are you? Grow up... you useless piece of shit!

They're expecting resistance. It will be small-scale at first, and they'll use military and police to suppress it. The cops and soldiers will oblige because many of them have too much to lose. It'll be the same coercion used in the USSR; they already have systems set up in universities where students are encouraged to anonymous rat on their professors for not towing the party line (i.e. they mis-gendered you by saying "Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen").

People have WAY more to lose than they did 50 years ago, and definitely 100 years ago. People lived so simply in the 18th century, and they fought because they literally had nothing left to lose but their families and their lives.

People are short-sighted and greedy today - they'd go along with just about anything if it lets them keep their Twitter and their iPhone and their (((Netflix))).

My prediction is a long, bloody civil war that lasts for 100 years and amounts to sporadic guerilla efforts by underground groups. Don't forget - (((they))) are also students of history, and they know what works and what doesn't from centuries of social experimentation.

Feels like more than half of 18+ are hooked on downers now

You are not alone

>This country
The internet is not an extension of America

I'm only awake because a construction machine is running next to my house. Otherwise, I'd be asleep. This cuntry is fucked though.

45 and given up on life, truly don't care anymore.

Attached: 66114904_10213826341508932_3374217567202705408_n.jpg (720x637, 45K)

>le (((clown meme)))

Yes but there’s no point in dwelling on it. /SIG/, make babies, be a good person/leader/father and hope for the best.

Attached: 8996E429-55AE-446A-8CFD-566D550001D1.jpg (1024x640, 58K)