Tell me that racism doesn't exist in this country

I dare you. I was shot by a white kid who's father brought him to my neighborhood to shoot a black man. Pic related, it was mfw when I saw him pointing the gun at me and his father pointing at me and clearly directing his son to shoot me.

Attached: 234234234.jpg (300x168, 9K)

All races hate each other, no shit, retard.

Gay fag

Are you part of Apex?

things that never happend

lmao. probably got shot for doing a burglary. that's what you get you dumb Sudanese retard.

That's that faggot from Black Mirror that gave all his fitness earnings so some dumb bitch could become a The Voice contestant.

You shouldn't have stolen his bike

Finally, a thread to say Nigger in.
Thanks, OP.

Attached: 1546940949018.png (1000x1000, 77K)

why do niggers always move to places and then demand that people there have to like them?

If people don't like Germans in, idk let's say Qatar, my brilliant move is.... not moving there. Mind blown.

Don't you know that's a right of passage for our culture? You need to accept all cultures because they are all beautiful and equal. Don't be a bigot.

Attached: 1561689526753.jpg (906x813, 74K)

Germans don't even like Germans.

thank you for explaining my own people to me.

White people have goodies to steal, slutty women to rape, and exploitable scoial welfare programs. All there is in Qatar is brown people... Gross!

/thread

I'm not australian I am only here on a trip. I'm american.

Easy for you to say. If it's easy for you to say why can't I get the image of the father pointing at me out of my head, his sneering face, his cowboy hat, the innocent yet grim and determined look on the face of his son as he raised his .22 rifle at me....his shirt with "birthday boy" on it. All of the peices coming together in that moment...his father had bought him that gun for his birthday and had taken him to the hood to shoot his first nigger.

Jews have bar mitzvahs and white people do this shit for their 13th birthday as their rite of passage....smdh how many dead black men out there have been blamed on drive by shootings by other blacks but were actually killed by you motherfuckers

Maybe he just shot you because you're a bitch. It's actually racist of you to assume he's racist.

Terrible bait, dog.
>sage goes in the option field

>All there is in Qatar is brown people... Gross!
I actually know a former university-friend of my father who is an architect and structural engineer who moved to Qatar and eventually converted to Islam there (he was always a crackpot, so no surprise there). They payed him triple he would earn in Germany and give him all that free shit as goodies to keep him there.

Well you better make 12 children and take them to his house and return the favor

hi jew

I am not jewish but jews are very good people. Chabad lubavitz helped me get on my feet after the shooting and did their best to find the perpetrators however unfortunately the racism of the white men in the police department is too great. Chabad also taught me a lot about how jews have been the best friend of black people and were responsible for the civil rights of blacks as well as democracy in general and most of western civilisation. I am a proud zionist now. Eretz Israel! And fuck you white goyim

If your story is true, OP (which I doubt), show some news reports/police reports about this ALLEGED "incident", please.
I'll wait...

Attached: Checks watch.jpg (474x710, 31K)

Still waiting for proof, OP. You wouldn't try to lie to us, would you?

Attached: Still Waiting.jpg (474x266, 28K)

What do you mean "own people" honkey

Attached: Mahleek 1.jpg (600x896, 53K)

Racism doesn't exist in this country
Nigger

Hey, ASIO. Nice. That's the propaganda pic of the movie world at the moment! Your orders will change soon.

You better watch out, because nigger clauss is coming to town!

Attached: nigger_clauss.jpg (2448x3264, 804K)

He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake!

Attached: nigger_clauss_steals.jpg (500x852, 57K)

racism is only existent because poor blacks rely on welfare, and they outnumber those in all other race categories, blacks need to quit being niggs

Attached: 707.png (600x459, 124K)

What seems to be the problem?

Shouldn't have stolen their stuff, nigger.

I, for one, am glad that CNN and buzzfeed reporters are here to help bring blatant racist events like this into the public light.

Attached: ba83c699cef445e87b0549f40b7578640f055384.png (1160x709, 844K)

I want to live in this reality.

... and that's a good thing

FPBP /thread

Based nigger poster

Of course it exists.

What do you expect to happen when you migrate to another country and make 0 effort to assimilate to the local culture? What do you expect when you migrate to another country just to leech the locals off? What do you expect when there have been a million efforts to heal the rift, but all have been shot down by the left?

>Look at this anecdotal example of a muscular nigger guys, Africans are so tough. It makes up for my racial insecurities
Literally you

Attached: 1545651949829.jpg (288x252, 21K)

>tfw dad never took me nigger hunting as a kid

Why does racism even trigger ethnics? When people take cracks at whites most of us just don't care or shrug it off.

It wouldn't strike such a nerve if it weren't true and you were assured of your own race's competence

why even live

Attached: 1544967779707s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

This, the way to prove a provocative statement is true is to l;ash out at the person saying it.
>Nigger
>What you be sayin muh fugga !?
> *Takes a swing out of the blue*

I know you're lying.
How?
If a white had shot you, you'd be dead.

so what? stop being a little bitch, jesus christ.

sage
if the boy shoot you why you are not dead, but instead posting here, dindu? Moreover we all know there are no dindus on Jow Forums, you larping faggot. Dindus are too fucking stupid for this place.

Okay you blew it. Now I'm convinced this is a LARP.

No one is too stupid for Jow Forums mate.

Fake. OP is a Kike.

>Vanessa
Is this the baby-mama he left after she pooped out a little Tyrone?

kek
but also REEEEEEEEEEEEE get this ugly smug face outta here

Niggers aren't fully human. They lack complex critical thinking skills. All they know is they don't have resources and they should go somewhere that does have resources.

because it was a small .22 hunting rifle for kids

Sounds fucked up but i am fairly sure its larp

Have you ever seen a real hoodnig post here? Seen it a couple times - it's comedy gold.

Aside from their deficient grammar, they stand out like a sore thumb. They crudely babble into the text box with such chimp rage, completely deprived of any iota on how to interact in a thread and address people

Timestamped nighand or you're a larper.

>things that never happened.

If you took this to the ABC you would be set for life you worthless sudonigger. Maybe you are actually a nigger and this did happen because you're posting it on Jow Forums instead of reaping media bucks for a real racebaiting story in line with the preferred narrative.

Attached: 1528373669040.png (904x711, 390K)