Vox Day is a Faggot

Teddy Spaghetti is browsing Jow Forums right now, let's show the Boomer he's not welcome in the ethnostate.

Attached: Boomergelion 2.jpg (1118x1140, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzI9Z6tycdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ow4aHVmzMwA
youtube.com/watch?v=EMS0uuQVbBs
youtube.com/watch?v=OuIrv5Pk2-w
youtube.com/watch?v=BsQwdl1aI8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh look another Shareblue Character Assassination.

Old meme

Yet they're still paying you to do them, or are you one of the morons doing it for free?

lots of us do it for free because he's literally a big brain faggoli

exactly, he was posting here last night- super fag

Aww, that's kinda sad you have no political mind of your own and have to embrace the hand-me-down philosophy of 'anti-this-guy-i-dont-like'

If he was namefagging he gets the gas.

pedos don't get consideration

I think Vox Day is based af

Shalom!

Truly G*d's chosen, I mean, just look at those digits.

he DOES love Israel doesn't he...
but hates Ben Shapiro

I like this stuff about the inevitable breakup of the US due to ethno-cultural fractures:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzI9Z6tycdQ

He destroys civnats and civnat ideology over and over again.

He seems up his own ass and he and Owen have gay insults like calling people gammas. Cringe and basepilled

Literally no one but them call people gammas and omegas, it's beyond boomer cringe

Owen Benjamin is so funny! He's my favorite Jewish comedian.

He's not original in this stance, and he has no experience to back it up. He's a boomer larper

after bashin Owen and Nick now the target is Vox eh leftypol?

Why do you think anyone cares about this e-celeb gossip trash?

Attached: 1559542675503.png (184x176, 55K)

who're you calling lefty pol? Fuck that faggot from real pol

Can we get a version of this without that literal WHO with his face cut in half in the background?

Anything better... maybe clownpeppers, Idk

Possibly so, if you can think of a bigger boomer

as in "that 30 year old boomer" or as in actual baby-boomer like Trump and Hillary?

as in, he is a BOOMER. Not a 30 year old Boomer. A 50+ boomer

Attached: 575ebb18145715a5de4e4e97071f205f.jpg (560x700, 215K)

The Revenge of the Peterstains.

Attached: image.png (313x382, 133K)

Oh look it's revenge of the cis
You guys would be alright if you weren't such good goyim for Trump and MIGA.

gross. that's not even a tomboy, bone structure is too masculine. Looks just like a gross fucking transgirl.

Anyhow yeah, so an actual baby-boomer, not just the meme.

Rogan might work?

I love how peterson and his ilk get so much hate from the left and the right. I feel like that's a sign you're doing something right.

difficult to tell what you mean
tomboys are based, just one pic i found

Rogan might work? idk what you mean
And yeah- we're doing something right

I have to get this book.

Attached: image.jpg (313x500, 27K)

said no one, ever

just download it for freelike a civilized human being. its probably on books. i only pay for pseud books to pad out my big brained pseud library to intimidate my enemies and moisten the femnoid

Attached: 18DD8510-BF94-4EFF-9E27-404684E39624.jpg (640x461, 90K)

booksc

Hi Vox you are based

faggot nigger kike

>youtube.com/watch?v=ow4aHVmzMwA

Attached: image.jpg (240x320, 11K)

Fuck off retard

what the fuck is this 240p gay ass shit

Some guy saying that libtards are genetically defective mutants who would have died out in previous ages, but because of scientific advances live to adulthood and wreak the havoc that they do.

He is, of course, wrong, because Darwin was a charlatan and his theory of evolution overblown hype.

Attached: image.png (640x797, 265K)

Never liked this faggot for a second. His nose is so far up his own ass you gotta be underage or retarded to find him even remotely enjoyable.

Attached: 3F564D04-579A-4D65-9147-BC0BE2554107.png (234x215, 8K)

Attached: image.png (958x600, 610K)

>it's another leftypol shill thread against a redpilled rightwinger
Kill yourselves, commies.

Correct
Vox Day is indeed a faggot and possibly the most boring man that ever lived and Owen is a psychotic narcissist and should be treated in a secure facility

Gamma detected... why... don't you... stop being...such a liar. Owen Benjamin... is a... brilliant musician... and comedian... there's no such thing... as ethnonationalism... you're not even... a gamma... you're a petty... vindictive... omega. Why don't you... start your own band... and then you... can criticize me- ImeanVox... then. Spacebunny... is not... a 14... year old... boy. Vox is actually... 6 foot 5... and he only didn't get... the Hugo award because... of SJWs. His comics... are good. Castalia House... is a great publisher... being gay is a birth defect... but... Milo is ok. I'll write a book with Milo... stop being an... Omega... you Omega... Vox would... beat you up if... you ever talked to him face... to face.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EMS0uuQVbBs

Attached: image.jpg (250x238, 8K)

because they are making money from it

Attached: image.jpg (550x550, 31K)

Give me a bogdown on this whole teddy spaghetti thing

>Vox Day is a faggot
I just peaked out of my window and I can confirm that the sky is indeed still blue

>youtube.com/watch?v=OuIrv5Pk2-w

Attached: image.png (483x470, 184K)

What you have to understand... you know... I am VERY smart... you know... I am MUCH smarter than you... you know... What? You are banned, stupid gamma... As I was saying, Trump is... Will you gammas ever quit? you are banned... you are all so annoying... you know... As I was saying... Trump is the greatest president ever, if you look at... Wow, another gamma. You are simply too stupid to understand what I'm talking about... you know... I am WAY smarter than you... you know... So Trump...

Ive come full circle and realized Jordon Peterson is actually based AF

Attached: 2ada7c8d68719d3f08355f6bed8e2b64.jpg (413x600, 52K)

Attached: 83ecbeb535fdb05357cef4998ca2a966.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

You do not have to be leftypol to see that Vox is a delusional little manlet with nothing of substance to offer other than cringe.

He's a really smart guy.

Attached: image.png (1057x2713, 1.38M)

>I think Vox Day is based af
Literally who? Why is he so based, I've literally never seen anything he's done but heard the Crowder cucks were whining about him. I hate that centrist Crowder, literally the biggest waste of a conservative platform that could be redpilling normies but instead encourages them to devolve into r*ddit tier Israel loving, literal faggots

>Owen Benjamin is so funny! He's my favorite Jewish comedian.
Owen Benjamin can only be credited with overdosing on redpills, throwing temper tantrums, and bringing that faggot Mersh out of obscurity and causing him to spiral out of control like Owen Benjamin, whom he pretends to hate. I fucking hate e-celebs, only ones I follow are Metokur and David Stay and that's just what I listen to while I'm doing stuff around the house, throw in my earbuds, and listen to Metokur while I paint, do chores, mow the lawn, cook dinner etc

You sound like a poofta, user.

Go suck on your moms titties.

this man is the guy that keeps promoting jewish homosexuals

he is not a christian and pretends to be one for decades

he is a jewish homosexual himself probable masonic queer

godman that's hot if poorly drawn

t vox gay

nice attempt at jew jitsu you fucking dweeb

>p-ppplease buy my terrible zog e book goy heheh i am smart heheh watch me not know how to operate a computer hehehe

Might as well listen to Sargon senpai

ya unfortunately vox gay the bald jew preys on young men because he’s a pedophile

Vox is based, fuck off.

Hi Vox, you'll never be as successful as Jordan Peterson.

The "peterson is a pseud" meme is a lot more convincing than this "Penderstrand is a psyops CIA jew" stuff

He really helped inspire me. I guess my dad could've done a better job. But now I have to do that job for him.

He tried.

Attached: 1356672568906.jpg (4288x2848, 1.01M)

I'd say he's been way more successful than JBP.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=BsQwdl1aI8Y

Attached: image.png (220x220, 96K)

He exposes the Jewish IQ myth in that book. Most people here just accept it unquestioningly. I'm ambivalent on Vox but his haters are pretty fucking stupid.

Most of his value imo comes from observing how he approaches arguments and his book recommendations. Actually a lot of his older blog posts are more useful in this regard than what he's up to currently.

Yes, because more successful people write entire books about less successful people.

I think you might need a good penis washing. Whaddya say, bucko?

Niggers have to be kept in Africa.

Attached: image.png (291x299, 167K)

Attached: image.jpg (631x600, 41K)