All the jews would have to do to hasten white genocide is let in east asian girls

All the jews would have to do to hasten white genocide is let in east asian girls

white women can't compete

Attached: mijoo.webm (608x1080, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHoz6IIGCwY
youtube.com/watch?v=-fkRBs4puhA
youtube.com/watch?v=mrrDdjqELl4
youtube.com/watch?v=1L9EA7J2pXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this would result in hapas which are a threat to jewish control

>t. Richard von kalergi

Attached: jisoo 20190706 Lovelyz 러블리즈 팬사인회, 소울언니 생일 축하해요~-fB2hVLtohNM-[01. (596x1080, 2.62M)

people like to say "asians have no ass" but this is a perfect body. ideal proportions, everywhere.

>Plastic surgery
>Boob job

They have wierd faces

Attached: 1562789682755.webm (722x1080, 2.53M)

Why would i sully the genes provided by my ethnic ancestry upon an asian slut?

Attached: 1561922798159.jpg (673x1024, 50K)

the only reason she isnt nude is because she would get arrested. absolute whore.

She's at the beach you retard.

There are some Asian women that have zero ass, though. Some Asian women don't do any exercise at all, and so have very little muscle tone, which is especially obvious in the ass.

But that defeats the purpose of the Kallergi plan. The goal is to make a brown race with an IQ of around 80 to 90. If they brough in a bunch of asian women it would result in happas who have high IQs. Thus not good serveants and bad overall goyim. This is where shitskins play a pivotal role in things and the reason why the Jews use them and not asians.

Attached: 1509298424866.jpg (599x549, 106K)

this can be said for any race of women

No, it's more true of Asian women. You could say the opposite is true for Hispanic and Black women (big asses), with white women somewhere in the middle. It's just a trend. Not all Asian women are like that, but they are more likely to be.
I'm saying this as a guy that likes Asian women. A lot of Asian cultures emphasize that women should do no exercise at all.

The white woman is still the paragon of beauty. The nerdier incel side of pol/ is attracted to asian women because they think they are obedient, timid,characterless dolls- they are terrified of women in other words

asians are less fat so yeah i guess

Look at other people you brainlet, theyre on a beach. Also she mayby is a slut, but in this thread it's irrelevant

>they think they are obedient, timid,characterless dolls
They are though. I don't buy any bullshit that tries to compare them to black and white women in attitude.

Attached: 1529011018353.jpg (212x375, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHoz6IIGCwY

how am i wrong?

But then they gentrify the neighborhoods which would scare the nogs away.

this is true, where is my asian girl wife? Fucking EU

this is why they doing the brexit

all asses look the same when bent over so i never really got the whole big ass vs flat ass thing

<
this girl got a skinny ass
i bet it's tight as fuck

Attached: mpv-shot0052.jpg (3840x2160, 963K)

Asians all the way

Attached: 1555556965364.webm (640x1136, 2.76M)

I think youre missing the whole point of going to a beach

Like Russia and Central Asia have been? No, mutts make the best of goys. Central Asia does admittedly have attractive women though who look like OP pic but without spending thousands on plastic surgery.

They want stupid slaves, not people smart enough to see the strings being pulled.

fuck off zip, you know better than anyone that these k-pop sluts go through tens of thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery to look this way. You're genetically worse than niggers.

Attached: 12351235.jpg (480x360, 21K)

cute dude

>But that defeats the purpose of the Kallergi plan. The goal is to make a brown race with an IQ of around 80 to 90. If they brough in a bunch of asian women it would result in happas who have high IQs. Thus not good serveants and bad overall goyim. This is where shitskins play a pivotal role in things and the reason why the Jews use them and not asians.
Asian IQ is around 70.

Actually date an East Asian woman, not some brown trash from SEA or South Asia and find out. Chinese women are psychotic in their own way, they might not cheat on you as much but they will spend all your money and talk your ear off.
Whites on Jow Forums think by asian you have your classic East Asian hot slut combined with disgusting monkey sea attitude and traits, not that you don’t get insanity from sea monkeys either since they bring their whole troop of monkeys with them and every white man ive met with a pinoy wife looks like he wishes he was dead.

Attached: 1535646025652.webm (563x1000, 1.89M)

How do i get a qt east asian wife, should i go after the tourists in the Sagrada Senpaiília

Attached: sr10xewk55b11.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Senpaiília*

t. Richard Von Kalergi

wtf

They're already doing that in Canada and Australia.

Attached: 6 (1).jpg (1018x1440, 215K)

Neck yourself disgusting yellow fever freak.

Jews prefer dysgenic racemixing.

One more warning, regarding your children I can recount from 4 half white WMAF kids I know of

2 of them were white/pinoy , they were both weeaboos, unattractive, overweight and short, and I’ve seen their dads, who were both 6ft plus plus while their sons were only 5,6 they were kinda outcast for the time I knew them. Smart enough at least i guess so who knows where they ended up.
The other 2 were chinese/ white. 1 turned out attractive but still a manlet, did well with the ladies but had an odd attitude about him, like a desire to prove himself and fit in, basically he was kinda a cunt, kinda like Eliot if he wasn’t ugly and a Virgin. The other was unattractive but a decent bloke, kept entirely to his chinese heritage and never told anyone he was half white, might have been ashamed about it who knows. Both were still nowhere near as tall as their dads tho. Not the brightest either.

I know more but not as well, and some are only 1/4 white or less.

*Familia

They have a recessive gene that gives them flat asses and flat faces.

Reminder that Kalergi was a Catholic and E Michael Jones endorses the Kalergi Plan.

If people stopped fetishizing them they'd see Asians for the fish faced bug people they are.

also the makeup. I have never seen white girls transform totally thanks to make up the way the kitchen sinks do.

Make up needs to be banned and put out of production anyway.

I haven't seen Japanese girls either, in fact their average makeup routine is like this:

Or this
youtube.com/watch?v=mrrDdjqELl4

i.e. minimalist as you would expect with the Japanese.

she didnt even look bad b4 wtf

Thanks for reminding me as based as he is, he taught me a lot. Too bad hes bluepilled on one the most important aspect of the journey

I'm taller than my dad but I'm also AMWF.

Open borders for Israel
Imagine knowing you're a literal pathetic fucking maggot that would shrivel up and die without a host host to suck on.
Israel would literally collapse if daddy Trump didn't feed you from his bottle
IDF keyboard warriors on suicide watch.

Damn qt nips.

Gay

Nigger, what though?

Attached: pnzJTq3.gif (320x320, 1.88M)

Remove the fake up and asian girls can't compete.

Were the dads 6ft chads or were they the betas that just happen to not be short?

how tall are you?

True that. Fuckin Oz Gov won't stop importing these bug cunts.

Why would I sully my genes with a blonde slut that fucked niggers? Your idolatry of "le baste aryan womyn" is sickening and only your fellow LARPers, whom don't have a wife, much less will breed, follow it.

t. married to Asian girl

Attached: 1562173349983.jpg (750x715, 355K)

I'm not saying white women don't use makeup, but it's nothing compared to the illusions Asians can pull off.

You live in memes, not reality.

Attached: 1555074890798.png (1342x1016, 258K)

That's why they call it "Asian persuasion".

> the truth
ofc having a based white wife would be awesome but where are you going to find one? You have to be super based christ chad to find one and I've probably fucked too many girls but to get a "born again" virgin. Those used up thots are all over churches and have serious problems.

This is the most honest comparison I can make. First YouTube result for daily makeup routine. Both girls about equal in attractiveness in their own countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=1L9EA7J2pXg
>vs

They're trying it in Australia but only the bottom 1/4 go for chingchongs. Most are 95% of them are completely unfuckable.

Nobody cares. Can you even identify whether they were white or (((white)))? Elliot was the latter, as is 90% of these caricatures of "hapas" on Reddit and elsewhere, hence the sperginess and left liberal godlessness.

Attached: 1559383733340.png (992x708, 794K)

well I'm not tall, but my dad is just short since he is Asian at 5'6. I'm 5'10 myself.

Asians don't have the same hormonal levels as white or especially black women. They are never going to have that manly "attitude"

> white women act like cunts
> white women get roasted
> reveal themselves as racists.
I'm in the mood for christmas carols
deck my balls with asian pussy lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Wifey material

Can still fuck the top tier chinks on the side. Just don't breed with them, keep them cumming to prevent them from multiplying. It's a public service.

5'10 is perfectly fine. 6ft is just a meme and it's only short when all the womens tower over you.

lol fucking retard ER had 300 IQ and blackpilled people en masse with his manifesto, the 5/10 faggot on the right instead? Literally who?

>unattractive
Fake news. Hapas are generally better looking than full Asians and both the races agree on this.
>short
No one is asking for them to be taller than the white parent. They are still taller than the average Asian.

>walking on the streets dressing like that
The father needed to slap her at the right time

>white women can't compete
east asian women turn to complete shit once they step foot here. they become extremely liberal, they racemix at extreme rates, and they have few children.

in the most literal evolutionary sense, asian women cannot compete in this environment

Attached: 1554265510366.jpg (960x846, 130K)

The Asian Woman's Bill of Rights

Amendment Seven

In order to promote the safety, protection and sexual satisfaction of the Asian women of the world.
Hence forth the categories sexual sanctuary and sexual education will be allowed on permits for emergency visas by Asian women into the United States which will be automatically granted. All immigrant and visitor visa quotas into the United States for every country are now and forever canceled and those quota numbers are now to be given over to only college age women of Asian heritage

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 207K)

Hm that explains why a white dude stabbed his hapa girlfriend in the neck yesterday.

That guy was Mexican.

I am in zero disagreement.

That said, Jews want to putrify Nordic genes, not create an effective hybrid.

Attached: 70D3E9EF-0896-4DA0-B75E-71FE21FCF180.jpg (1024x812, 141K)

No if you look at his young photos he is as Aryan as can be. Just because he dyed his hair black does not mean he is Mexican.

awalt

Please, anons. Don't fall for this propaganda picture. Many AZNS would marry a donkey if it were a ticket to the west. My whole social circle (Germans) is highly conservative.

Fuck off retarded faggot, you have to be ignorant to the utmost degree if you can't see this is a spic. Look at the eyes.

Attached: con - 1563151782478 - spic zoomer murderer of e-thot.png (1080x1920, 1M)

That's retarded, the Asian girls would just improve the mutt genetic pool and make them smarter which is unacceptable by the Jew.

>Brandon Andrew Clark

How retarded are you?

>Hur dur I can't marry my Asian waifu

>Hur dur I want to rape some Asian chicks.

Asians aren't smart (Japs would be an exception in some cases). Trust me - I reluctantly live among the best of them who can afford to live where I am.

100% Jew.

>Asians aren't smart
I'm sure that's a lie pushed on us by the Jew.

Nigger, not every person has a name related to their race. Asians do this all the time.

Attached: 1520010130958.jpg (1032x1350, 91K)

All of the richest, most successful and well to do Asians come to Australia. The coastal elites love this place. They even offer their daughters to me and a nice job in one of their banks - they are not smart people. Asians in general, and Chinese in particular, are just experts in bribery, extortion, money laundering. Then they'll justify it with their "1000 years of history". They're too impressed with themselves, and they're sub-human to the core. There's nothing smart about them, they're just monkeys with a bit of cunning to make their good times last long enough.

Motherfucker you can look at his younger pics and he looks way more Anglo

Attached: Muh muh asian waifu.jpg (1863x900, 242K)

anyone else kinda want a Yoko Ono type gf

>Motherfucker you can look at his younger pics and he looks way more Anglo
Then post them shiteater. Nobody has time for your bullshit when the evidence is right in your face.
I don't want to hear your excuses. Do it or fuck off, blind mutt.

Well, that's not entirely true.
I work in some field where I have to meat a loooooot of people from foreign countries and from various scope and I started drawing some patterns.
Now the main source of the "Asians are dumb" comes from a specific subset of Asians, mainly chinese and korean.
They're the kind of family that went 10 generations taking care of their pig in their farm and suddenly, they hit the jackpot because someone wanted to build a highway or some shit next to their home and bought their land for a high price.
So now they act like nobility with the IQ of a farmer and I see those a lot, especially with chinese, because they're insuferrable and have 0 respect for anything.
Also, let's not forget that they're usually as beautiful as an aboriginal.
On the other side of the spectrum, you get the usual. The japanese, east asians (Vietnam and the like) and people from Hongkong or Shangai are pretty cool.
So yeah, as long as you avoid the chinese and korean farmers, you should be pretty safe with your yellow fever.

I like it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15 適当ナチュラル毎日メイク - YouTube.png (1280x720, 1M)

Attached: 2C5DBC8D-7B41-42D7-9173-34BBEB1C552C.jpg (750x987, 354K)

>Blind

And you can't tell what is white, fucking retard.

Attached: Sack of shit.jpg (600x599, 51K)

>This will assault you every time you get home
My fetish.

Attached: bunny.png (800x450, 332K)

He still looks like a spic. You think spics don't have white ancestry? That's literally in the definition.
It's not uncommon for people's features, including skin tone, to change as they age.

Attached: 1507145792306.jpg (645x671, 81K)