Storming area 51 possible attention coverup for jeffrey epstein arrest?

So, Jeffrey Epstein was arrested again on July 6, 2019, on federal charges for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York.

In about simillar time, there was created well known event on facebook about storming area 51, it was heavily covered by all media, and promoted by facebook algorithms.

Do you think that it was possibly attention coverup, so people would look at area 51 event news and memes instead of memes about Jeffrey Epstein raping children on his island?

Well storming area 51 is over should we do something to bring attention back to this motherfucker?

This has really big meme potential

youtube.com/watch?v=o1GQehNcZZw&fbclid=IwAR3WZqcDkcpT1DUmo1itV7mWdENkOEJoQaQhYTk8d3gxukUkXoDEWJuSlaA

Attached: fucczucc1xd.png (480x267, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dx2wjCz4SyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Esoteric Deep State)))
>archons

Attached: 3_effy+skins.jpg (510x383, 33K)

OP is [==]

no one interrested?

Nie, wypierdalaj spowrotem do lasu biedaku

Attached: 67107769_1332357086938545_3997589812033880064_n.jpg (960x960, 102K)

That made me laugh

I'm unironically glad

It doesn't take much effort to force a meme. You just have to keep repeating it until anyone who feigns ignorance loses peer respect.

Attached: howdoesabearknowwhatapplesis.jpg (600x433, 51K)

Well I don’t know, I mean they have to keep ramping up the “alien” agenda to get you ready for the NWO anyways but it could cover it nicely.

does he have any major court shit going on in September?

well if u watched enough Isaac Arthur videos on yt you will well know that there really is nothing up to aliens, as they would have no plans to destroy humanity or anything like that, they would just ignore us or help

i hope

It will be really fun to corroborate his court documents with the Panama Papers once they are released.

*rubs hands together like a merchant*

It's not just Area 51 but also these anti-Trump protests about so-called conc-camps. The media here are reporting about them and it was weird to see them report about the US internal affairs when in fact the situation here is so dire and there is more to report about our own matters than the US matters. But then again, the government and the media here are owned by Soros.

I don't like that faggot

Storming area 51 is somebodies psyop to cause a civil war and steal secrets. Suppose they get in, step on landmines get shot and dont find aliens, theyll rip the place apart and whoever they plant will get whatever info they can.

The moment they got in id literally have it nuked

>le storming memebase

Attached: leddit.jpg (1920x1080, 73K)

Wasn't Epstein a distraction from Google's Senate Judicial hearing?

probably both, but shiet i didnt even know about that one

youtube.com/watch?v=Dx2wjCz4SyY

bumping for OP

>double digit IQ nigger conspiracy theory
>flag
it checks out.

well if u treat this as a conspiracy theory maybe yes double digit, but keep in mind that (((they))) will just do everything to bring attention back from things they dont want ppl to hear about.

even if it wasnt created by them, it definitely got the attention boosted by them

and no matter what really why not bring attention back to jeffrey