Julius Evola

What does Jow Forums think about Julius Evola?

Attached: Evola.jpg (216x296, 38K)

(((Gnostic esoteric))) kike mysticism

>neet life
>just wait it out

Published books are done by this kike.He also started altright.com with Spencer

Attached: evola shills.jpg (580x920, 105K)

batshit insane but based and redpilled

>Read his quotes.
Awesome
>Read his books.
What the fuck is this shit?

>batshit insane but based and redpilled
Two opposite things

Attached: hitler gnostic occult esoteric.jpg (1280x1024, 147K)

pol DOESNT GIVE A FUCK KYS

Shut the fuck up swine

Based and redpilled.
Go away, retard.

Why was he besties with Savitri Devi?

He understands women on a primordial level. Evola knows that sharing existence on this mortal plane is an agony that hurts more than a a thousand suns scalding your flesh. The stark contrast between what should and should not be rips my heart out every time I venture forth outside into the degenerate locale in which I happen to reside in.

Today I sat alone in the train listening to my obscure esoteric ritual ambient music, then two conventionally attractive females joined me in my solitude, they sat in front of me and started having a mundane conversation, it caught my interest how they kept talking and laughing about trivial normie topics instead of contemplating the true essence of life and searching for a purpose within. We make eye contact for a split second but I break it immediately as she carried on the conversation with her friend, she probably thought she made eye contact with a normal awkward nerdy guy listening to his music in peace but in reality she's beholding a man that is enduring the metaphysical struggle of his race, a man with an aristocratic and adventurous spirit that yearns for celestial freedom as his mind is experiencing levitation towards a complete transcendence despite only weighing 120 pounds.

I indirectly gazed upon the females with an eye of revulsion, repulsed by their moral disintegration and degenerate lifestyle, then in complete and utter disgust I thought to myself "if only they knew how much of a wise Magian I am?" They would've given themselves to me, to fullfil my carnal desires, to plant my seed and give a chance to my offspring to exist and flourish. But of course they won't as I'm very sure they have decided to pursue this puny empty life, to have sex with the so-called CHAD. It truly is a difficult time for an intellectual like me to exist, it truly is the KALI YUGA.

he was an incel and failed to have sex

Attached: 5435435435.jpg (592x636, 29K)

Lmao

I've seen this pasta before. Good shit.

Attached: 1555825642227.jpg (939x909, 290K)

Are you discounting my enlightened ideals that I have struggled to find through sifting among shitposts for the greater part of my adolescent life?

Attached: didyouknow.gif (728x408, 748K)

Real traditionalists would execute Evola fanboys faster than Stalin would execute antifa members.

Really hard to digest his material without spending several minutes on each paragraph wondering wtf he meant by that.
It is a lot to unpack for a brainlet like myself.
I highlight parts as I read, write in my own light commentary and dog ear pages.
But its not something I can sit down and read for hours on end.
Same with Francis Parker Yockey

Attached: 1541486483493.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

Interesting, but ultimately a mediocre thinker. He never even attempts to justify his amazing claims, and most of what’s valuable in his thought can be found elsewhere. I like reading him though, but I don’t delude myself into thinking he’s a philosopher on par with the actual greats

>120 pounds
wtf pathetic

Attached: uomo_tigre_OP.gif (238x183, 2.99M)

Read Jung, entry-level tantras (chakras, kundalini, yantras and mantras) and western hermetisicm to get a better grasp of meta physics.

Read Guenon before Evola, especially his introductions.

From what I read so far in Men Among The Ruins it has not gotten much into metaphysics.
He talks constantly about Tradition and the Left and Right.
Am I missing something?

>dog ear pages
give it up plebeian

Attached: nan.gif (480x360, 2.59M)

this

gay, had no children, had no stake in humanity

he, guenon, schuré, corbin, gurdjieff, coomarswamy, titus burkhardt, steiner, jung, krishnamurti, etc are writers for easily impressionable readers. when you have such a little mental sharpness, you tend to perceive logic as a burden. and it is, actually, since logic, as a human discovery, has been imposed upon you through education with the naive idea that we are all born equal, and that which works for a greek aristocrat will work for swedenborg or blavatsky or evola too. these writers and readers rightfully reject rational and empirical thought, because originally it was never meant for them. they need to go "beyond", they need to daydream, in order to reach some kind of cheap "deepness", since they are not talented enough to find complexity and meaning in the actual world, employing their own intellectual powers.

You only think that because you're a pleb.

Men Among the Ruins is one of his least metaphysical books, it’s much more political and involved with recent history than the other books.

You don't even own a book by Evola much less Yockey.

He tried to find a way for Europe to return to traditions but got too sidetracked with mysticism and ritual magic to do anything other than fade away. His books continue to sell well, and I'd encourage everyone to read "Revolt Against The Modern World" and "A Handbook for Rightwing Youth" which is a collection of his best writings compiled by Jobbik for Hungarian teens.

Wrong

Based Aussie.

shut up nigger.

Attached: ride the tiger.jpg (1042x596, 325K)

The tradition itself is metaphysic in it’s very nature. Time is circular and epocs coloured by stoicism, chivalry, natural hiearchy and nobility will disolve in to new epocs of degeneration and vice verca. ”As above, so below”