THE MIDDLE CLASS IS DISAPPEARING

70% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck
40% of Americans can't afford an emergency $400 bill

Why is no politician addressing this?

Attached: ON-CP572_201807_NS_20180720173320.png (600x1234, 33K)

>allow others to print money of out thin air
>allow corporations to run much of your government
>destroy social coherence and unity
>import cheap labor from all over the world
>corporate welfare
>social gibs even though its supposed to be a "capitalist" country
>political candidates are chosen by racial lines and not economic/political ones
>export many major industries to other countries
why are we getting poorer bro, its a mystery

Because they know it’s going on, you can’t fix what’s broken it’s imposdible, that’s why they import cheap working fucks who work for peanuts, so the corps give the politicians more money for there pockets and foundations.

>gibs
1. It's a worldwide trend. Not just America.
2. Gibs have fuck-all to do with wage stagnation.

>it's a worldwide trend
No it's fucking not. Only in the Western world is there enough money to extract from the middle class to fund gibs.

I think Bernie wants to address it but he gets caught up in the identity politics nonsense instead of class warfare. He's probably been paid well to do that by the elites.

Worldwide. That includes Japan. Singapore. South Korea. Eastern and southern Europe.

Because Americans are by nature stupid and want to keep up appearances above everything else, they will max out their credit cards, take out 2nd mortgage, visit pawn shop regularly etc. just so they could emulate their upper middle class so they can live the "American dream" tv tells them they deserve so much.

Attached: 3-1.jpg (1060x1413, 2.42M)

who cares I have plenty of money in ETFs

so long as I'm OK that's all that matters. Suckers care about other people. Reality - all humans are selfish. People like me need gullible fools who care for their fellow man.

Why is no politician addressing this? Because they are thinking ways to use this to secure more power.

Let women enter the workforce. Labor almost doubles overnight.

Let in millions of beaners to the point construction and trade jobs pay the same they did in 1990 unadjusted.

Wonder why the middle class is gone?

Only Europe has gibs that about equal to the USA's
The other countries you listed are little-to-no gibs and rely on the individual or their families to take of them

and enough these gibs are sent to outsource the small middleclass in turd world countries. think user, think

Because in american two-party system, both parties support this trend so they can get more money on their own personal pockets.

>Why is no politician addressing this?
Because they don't give a shit. They are selling their country out for short term profit, in order to buy a future in the post-nation world.

Attached: 1562304083236.gif (220x184, 8K)

If I wasn't clear, I'm saying that the disappearance of the middle class is a worldwide trend hence using the gibs line makes no sense because as you said even countries without gibs are suffering.

1st world countries have this problem. Even some tiny parts of China are beginning to have this problem, where companies hire cheap thai workers instead of local chinese.

It's all a big giant mystery. How come every generation until now could raise a family on a blue collar wage? How come white people were heading for the stars until recently? How come people had a love of country and people and community until now? When did the Jews start showing up again?

Friend of mine lived in Germany for several years. Told me that average Germans are struggling to afford vacation these days. Yet Germany is considered the strongest country in Europe in terms of economy. Crazy shit.

Attached: sniffanimal.jpg (1024x683, 310K)

Because we like freedom.

Attached: boomer.jpg (626x828, 54K)

Its the same problem here. Full time jobs are disappearing, only part times available. You can't get a mortgage with part time jobs, so people delay establishing families further. As a result our birth rates have been worse than ever.

One thing to point out, it's bull shit to compare it to 1948, the absolute peak America could possibly ever be. Europe AND Japan had just been completely destroyed from WWII. USA was untouched throughout the war. Monopoly on manufacturing due to the destruction and a monopoly on currency due to Bretton Woods. Start the graph at 1900 for more accuracy.

We are being fucked over by our politicians' policies, tons of regulations, environmental regs, taxes, and horrid trade deals to send all our decent jobs to China, but the graph is bull shit to start at the peak.

Good. Maybe you'll stop being lazy and grow some food faggot.

B R A Z I L I F I C A T I O N

Attached: v2noredeyes.jpg (1536x2048, 673K)

>give a trillion dollars to niggers each year which they blow on crack and booze
>"gee, why are my taxes so high?"

Attached: 1562223928140.png (531x338, 158K)

Beacause the middle class disapperaing means the class/wealth-divide is growing, which is what the rich want

The middle class has to pay more taxes to enable gibs, where else do you think the money comes from?

YANG GANG 2020

Welcome to the rest of the world amerika

Stop talking about white people problems, Israel is on the verge of extinction. We must help Israel

Bingo.

I wanna see the upper class fucking disappearing.

>Checked.

This, but unironically.

Yeah, Nixon did it when he ended bretton woods in 1971. Notice that's when all of the lines begin to diverge in that graph. The Vietnam war was bankrupting the USA and countries like France were just cashing out all of their dollars for gold and draining US gold stockpiles.

Attached: ygiiufifi.jpg (1152x458, 76K)

Funny how the moment the left got wise to banker scams, identity politics popped up out of nowhere and got everyone mad at things like a lack of niggers in movies and too many anime tits in video games instead of billionaires fucking everyone over and getting government handouts to do it again.
I'm sure that was just a coincidence.

>I think Bernie wants to address it
Yes, a jewish man is the answer to our problems.
Flag checks out.

Great now there's goddamn sea jews

Because the real race war is meant to happen in silence.