War is coming

....isn't it?

Attached: idea_SIZED-Lauren-C-3888834634_a5635cf162_o.jpg (1400x840, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forsvaret.no/aktuelt/den-skjulte-trusselen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The blackpill is no.
The elites are too rich and smart to allow society to get out of control ever again.
The wagies will keep chugging and the degeneracy will flourish until the sun goes out in a few billions years.

Attached: Crying.jpg (1200x1200, 1.7M)

Probably not, it looks like the deportations are all going down without any resistance. They are deporting leftist American citizens who are illegal adjacent. When it came down to it, the left really didnt even fight back. Antifa was your last and only line of defense.

I hope so, user. We need something to shock the normies into fighting for their pathetic lives.

Attached: 29353EAC-ECAD-4973-8BC1-5E960A998EAD-6980-0000073EBC535D73.jpg (500x762, 53K)

Definitely. Wars and rumors of wars. Earthquakes, famine, pestilence. Tribulation like mankind has never seen.

no, google Benjamin Fulford to find out why and how it was thwarted.
-

reminder that war is simply the climax of a crescendo in this symphony that we call life

Degeneracy and evil naturally destroy themselves so i fail to see how your bluepilled logic believes evil can sustain itself.

I wish but sadly, no.
go back to bed.

the fbi is gay. go back to discord siege fags.

so war of the military industrial complex in the middle east that has been happening the past 30 years or so doesn't count? You want more money for those child molesters?

sadly no.

Sadly no. We will slowly descend into shitsville before the machines take over. Humanity will be erased in a simple unceremonious manner. At least the dinos got a fucking asteroid.

Dear Lurker, don't listen to this blackpilled demoralized faggot. wanna know how important moral is? look up what Yuri Bezemenov has to say, he's a Jow Forums celebrity and former KGB Propagandist (Defected).

that said, how many fucking times have the mega-wealthy been absolutely tard-wrabgked in history? i've lost count. the cycle repeats and can't be beaten, retard. always has, always will.

Attached: 1558903233012.png (615x694, 336K)

Evil doesnt destroy itself but degeneracy does.
But the smart evil can maintain the degeneracy so degeneracy wont collapse the whole system. Society only needs strong people at the top to tell everyone else what to do.
As long as the wagies wage, nothing will happen.
The ride does not and will, never end

Attached: cope2.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Revelations is our legacy.

A.I takeover isnt in our narrative yet.

>The elites are too rich and smart to allow society to get out of control ever again.
I am a generationally-wealthy descendant of America's oldest families and all I want is civil war in America to cleanse all brown invaders. Which wouldn't make it a civil war at all, but rather a conquest against those invaders and the traitors who abed them. You think a big war means the loss of control by the elite. It doesn't. No war has ever occurred without the sponsorship of the elite.

It can be avoided, but spics and browns need to be removed from the West. If only the so-called left would allow it.

Attached: clownworld_shades.png (2048x2048, 316K)

How much are you willing to do to fight the liberal menace? This is a very real thing that wil have to be dealt with in the only thing left to us, Utter destruction of the Democratic party and liberalism the disease.
What are YOU willing to do to fight? give time? money? or are you willing to fight to the death killing these liberal nazis. They want to kill you. will you fight?

Attached: 1560565240035.jpg (470x550, 47K)

I fucking hope so. I hope it comes and Doherty and all those other faggots are drafted and they blow his nuts clean off and his eyes out.

Eventually. The globalist has underestimated the individual.

no mercy, remember they have been calling for all of us to be slaughtered in mass for years

The liberals aren’t nazis and neither are conservatives you boomer. Both sides want the exact same thing. The only solution is to destroy both and fight for the 14 words.

Cold War 2 went full nuts near 2016 and this is the reason non-normies are seeing so much craziness.

War has been going on for years already. It's just super slow. You won't see conventional warfare anymore. At best there will be military operations carried out by small, specialized teams.

This is called "Hybrid warfare". Even Norway has been aware of this for years, as seen on our official military web page:

forsvaret.no/aktuelt/den-skjulte-trusselen (use some translation service).

>these liberal nazis

what, Jow Forums? are you guys having a civil war?

Attached: 1db.png (499x662, 215K)

Somewhere along the line its inevitable. Probably not in our lifetimes

a war with no fight or battle, a demographic war, a slow and painful death

I hope so

Attached: images (1).jpg (554x554, 26K)

new fags and boomers, theyll join us or leave soon enough

Even the billionaire (((trillionaire))) elite can't do shit when a hive goes at it against other hive it's uncontrollable, it will happen, but the question is how long will the elite try to play and prolong this bullshit to profit from us
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LET IT FUCKING HAPPEN ALREADY

Attached: 1562615725085s.jpg (125x73, 1K)

"we'll make our own war!!
..with blackjack...and hookers!!"

Attached: 20190715_200358.jpg (600x450, 92K)