Wh*te subhumans you will pay for this!

You think you can come into our countries and kill OUR animals without retribution?
Think again wh*toid subhuman.
We will impregnate every single wh*te women with our powerful AFRICAN seed and make yo cracka ass go extinct.
In 100 years no wh*te devil will be left on this earth and nature will eventually recover from your wickedness.

Attached: w0359df96990h.jpg (875x781, 280K)

Based leaf!

Attached: iloeisrael_JK.jpg (1191x463, 101K)

It's a farmed animal they've shot.
They do the same hunting tour shit in NZ with deer, where the deer the tourist shoot is actually a planted animal from the tour service's farm.

>shot
What a weakling. I could take that lion on with my bare hands.

They are canadians... what did you expect?

Attached: 1562565252154.jpg (640x616, 67K)

>You think you can come into our countries and kill OUR animals without retribution?
You know they hunt on farms they page huge money and they MUST have permission. You're just a fucking idiot.

>magnificent lion
They kill and sometimes eat cubs.

Attached: 1401129830910.gif (400x400, 453K)

Oooga booga!! Ooga booga booga. Oooga oooga ooga boooogaaaaaa, booga booga ooga. Booga booga?! Ooga?!?!?! Ooga booga boga.

He's just pissed that he couldn't kill it and sell its testicles to some bugman who thinks grinding them up and snorting them will cure his case of tiny chink penis.

You're not black, you're just a big silly.
Now ask mommy how many good boy points you have and you can find out if you're having tendies today.

Oh, I guess needlessly killing it is okay then.

I'm sure they did pay for it. Probably over $10K.

Attached: 1509141436467.png (612x792, 29K)

This, also every lion is on register there and looked out for and animals that get the green light are allowed to hunt for either because their old or weak

I disagree with trophy hunting in principle but I agree with it because it's unironically the only thing keeping these animals from going extinct.
The moment this stops is the moment Sub-Saharan Africans liquidate every piece of wild mega fauna into penis powder for chinks. That's a fact.
>t. avid hunter

Attached: saddle up.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

Nothing wrong with hunting, but it should follow necessity and fairness. This is just decadent.

What kind of fucking weirdo says
>I’m gonna fly across an ocean just to dome a lion lmao

These threads are starting to get annoying

Lol names..

My computer just finished analyzing OP's post. All three Magi agree. It's a kike.

Attached: merchant detected.jpg (794x509, 332K)

The lion has black in it's mane, that means it has a good diet and isn't old or weak.

In an ideal world no. But these guys support the local communities which gives them incentive to protect the ecosystem.

Attached: casual.jpg (1280x857, 172K)

They should have had sex just like the classic fuk the bear video.

Flying halfway around the world just to kill an animal is pretty pathetic. I have to agree with you on this OP.

>tendies
Somebody say tendies? Where?

You maybe.

>Be white nigger.
>Want to shot majestic chad loin in act of disgenics.
>Go to Country Run by literal niggers to do so.
It's just niggers from here on down, right?

>animals that get the green light are allowed to hunt for either because their old or weak
>If animals have below average muscle mass and long telomeres they should be shot by rich retards

Attached: B8CBD2F8-58CD-416B-8E86-57694F1D505A.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Now do African poachers

That wouldn't be needless.

This. I'd rather shoot chinks or wasps than lion.

>Short telomeres*

Eat shit, nigger

This bait never gets old

Imagine if lions evolved instead of monkeys, they would totally not be ruthlessly hunting us down for sport and taking pictures on our bodies since they're natural predators.
No they would be living in harmony with nature and turn vegan because they would know they were chosen to be the caretakers of Earth unlike us dirty and egoistical humans.

I hate Canadians so much. You trash deserve Trudeau. I hope you get someone even more cucked than Trudeau next, if such a thing is possible.

They pay tens/hundreds of thousands to shoot an old male lion which would just be a threat to other lions.

Im going to come to your country and start a lion breeding program. I'm going to produce millions of kangs to kill you all knowing your too poor and stupid to defend yourselves.

HAHAHA

Fuck off nigger

Lion might be on a good diet but he's an old one and with the money that were paid to hunt that specific animals, tens of different animals will get looked after. It's a necessary system but your genetics probably have niggers trace so I'm not hoping for you to understand that.

Attached: image.jpg (512x195, 50K)

Lions kill cubs (aka children) all the time before fucking their Mothers.

Lions are shit tier in the animal kingdom outside of looking pretty with their mane.

age-dating an animal post mortem is pretty retarded mate. You turn black and blue after you die as well

no. It's the same illuminati jew satanic shit reasoning. Where they have contributed enough to society that they get to rape and kill babies because they've done more good than harm.

They paid you stupid niggers a whole bunch of money to shoot that lion. Quite frankly, they probably saved some niggers from being eaten by the lion. Be grateful, nigger, whitey saved your stupid ass just like we always do.

Hey Canadian here. Super NOT a Canadian thing to do. Or white woman thing either. Don’t go raping just yet.

The hunters pay a large fee to hunt in Africa. The animals are usually one local villagers have ask for a bounty to be put on it and the meat is given to the local village.

so it's okay to kill them because they are big meanies? the fuck kinda logic is that

The pic is probably taken few minutes after he was shot so there's no prominent dead animal marks other than that he's not breathing

Ooga booga, indeed.

Attached: E367F9C6-21F1-49A7-990F-6CCC45A75F2F.png (718x520, 815K)

Who are the people that just release photographs like this to the media? Did the couple share it on a social media site?

>tranny sociopath detected

don't ever post again

Daily reminder that African incompetence led to the endangerment of many species. Following the decolonization process, Africans thought it was a good idea to kill off up to 500 Rhinos/Elephants/Girraffes (in some countries the numbers were even higher) for food. Africa should be a natural reserve without any human population allowed to settle there. Watch Africa Addio, excellent documentary.

Attached: 1538854622776.jpg (700x857, 65K)

based on what? If anything the lack of a blood puddle and the lion's unlikely death-posture make it likely it was moved between being killed and the pic getting taken

cant believe the niggers let them do that

This is why I don’t think life is real

I care more for the lives of the spiders in my house than niggers in my country

>part and parcel
Bong you have no room to talk like that. Just stop projecting or the police will be at your front door

Based on experience, it's probably moved on spot to take the best possible picture

ur next nigger

This isn't bad.
Look at it working! LOOK!

Let me know. I’m in.

> ywn have sex in the african sahara on top of the lion you just shot with your degenerate thötti GF
getting /outchadded/ by a canadian... what the fuck is going on?

Attached: Mooo.jpg (640x427, 277K)

I’d read your novel

Attached: E8589A65-0E04-4411-B02B-C09DFDE366F0.jpg (640x635, 107K)

Lmao... implying that Africans aren’t the ones driving these animals into extinction.

Those lions are farmed then have their bounty sold at exorbitant fees to hunting tourists. The money then goes back into conservation efforts.

Africans on the other hand poison lions then hack off their head and paws to sell on the black market for traditional magic and rituals. The animals suffer
a lot dying slowly from poisoning and then slow dismemberment.

Attached: PoachedLion2.jpg (1200x630, 292K)

stupid nigger go back to africa and stop speaking english you worthless forgotten slave bitch

No blood or entry wound. It's fake

Lions being poisoned and dismembered by Africans is actually a very common thing. Wild lions, not lions that were bred only to be sold to hunters. Which I still feel is disgusting because the animals are incredibly inbred , but poaching is far, far worse. Why didn't you bring that up OP?

Attached: lion poaching.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

Get a life.

Tbh if you want to hunt a lion you should be able to kill it with your bare hands. shooting it is some pussy shit

Post African treatment of animals

Attached: skinned alive elephant.webm (208x400, 1.1M)

hm yeah, really activates my almonds

Why would you think it isn't a Turk making these threads?

Attached: equal cultures.webm (352x640, 1.93M)

Poachers are massive faggots. I worked in an anti-poaching unit for awhile near SA and I hated finding shit like that. Whenever we'd find the people that were poisoning the trails and shooting defenseless maimed animals, they'd act like typical niggers and went full apologetic despite just ruining a set of perfectly healthy and okay animals. Fuck savage cafris.

Attached: APZ323315.png (992x558, 447K)

Why don't you post about the regular incidents of Africans maiming live animals to steal food and as an attack on white farmers?

Attached: WYg-3CdbbgPFwq_m (1).webm (318x180, 1.38M)

>I worked in an anti-poaching unit for awhile near SA and I hated finding shit like that
That's a really hard job. You have my respect and gratitude. Africa is beautiful, it's wildlife should be protected.

Attached: rlbiUGCqLKPzAqq-400x225-noPad.jpg (400x225, 32K)

At least the animal in your pic got a quick death by bullet, not being slowly savaged to death with a shovel.

Attached: wildebeest.webm (326x180, 1.84M)

There is nothing wrong with killing animals, and there is nothing you can say that would change my mind. You're just an emotional cuck.

cant wait when we will be able to take photos over wh*Toids

Thank you brother, it is my wish to go to South Africa and join a friend that is in a unit that does a similar task, however they are within SA and operate around Kruger NP. So it might be a bit more difficult to get a good job since SA laws disallow foreigners from working with weapons. It is great work though and probably the apex of my life after doing military service. Africa is beautiful and worth fighting for, it is sad that the ball was dropped so low during the 20th century. The continent has gone into shit, and the genocide of animals and wildlife is just an extension of what is being done to Whites there. Most SAbros I have are fairly optimistic and good people, so maybe there is still hope.

Attached: Bush Pilot.png (1453x952, 2.7M)

Saged, but, I think in the future blacks will be lucky if they're not completely cleansed from the face of the earth in the upswing of a vengeful eugenics obsession.

Y'all might literally just be violently hunted out of existence like cockroaches.

Yep, and some people still wonder why right-wingers call Western media fake news.

t. white lard ass
Youre life is pathetic

Upon his dad's deathbed, It was then Simba vowed to rake the Earth clean of Leafs.

Why don't they skin it? Surely the skin must be worth something.

I'd love to abuse these two in many different ways.

It was always whites that preserved the wildlife of Africa, from the national parks and game reserves in SA to whites like Richard Leakey doing so much to stop the ivory trade in Kenya. It's an absolute tragedy what's been done to the animals. I don't really expect it to change unless we somehow managed to form our own state and revive our conservation efforts. I don't know how hopeful or optimistic I am but we really don't have any other options.

Attached: 08-29-elephants-03.jpg (737x485, 65K)

Blatant LARP, not a great one either. Many such cases, sad!

Most of them are terribly incompetent at what they attempt to do, often they don't bother with skinning them because without experience, it is a very long lasting process and often results in them damaging the external layers and therefor rendering it useless since no one will buy torn up/low quality. There is also a time factor, this is a time consuming process and when poaching the key idea is to be quick and get out with whatever you came for as quick and possible without getting spotted or contacted. Botched attempts of skinnings are immensely disgusting as rot and maggots set in quicker.

Attached: j-20_kraguj_01.jpg (374x236, 20K)