ISIS is not your enemy /pol

A tip about muslims in general...

I live in a muslim majority area in the north of Israel, we work together,do our shoppings in eachother's towns, and so on.

I see many comments here about "ISIS" and its as if they are the scariest,cruelest, most evil group to ever be.
They aren't your enemies. Daesh is an idiology that's called Sunni Islam and has gotten popular in what used to be Syria in Iraq.thats it. And maybe it was even avoidable, if it weren't for the Wests lack of understanding of Islamic mentality.
But it doesn't matter anymore right?

Attached: 65d6011ec46bd422669eeca53d01a8c3.png (796x524, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eO1PmsNocxA
humanrightscolumbia.org/political-apologies/isis-apology-israel
scribd.com/document/348195706/Countering-War-Propaganda-of-the-dirty-war-on-Syria
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHHSg2Aeqsg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_RYSYFYI88
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I2i824Vq708
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pnanHqe5YWM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8AMzUUfFrQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x2owHVfZlDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You almost got me....

Attached: handle-with-cair.png (1000x1853, 848K)

Attached: 1f54b2b9f6f2c80b883fb4ccf309d96c.png (447x446, 527K)

/Pol is officialy a muslim board. outta here,bye!

Your religion is shit mate. Good riddance.

It is worth noting that the only reason the US even has
a Navy at all was because your "Islamic mentality" was creating
pirates to constantly attack America trade routes.
When the US questioned your people they said that they had to attack
the US because the Koran said they should.
The Koran also says that it is perfectly ok for Muslims to lie to us.
So, yes. ISIS is the enemy.

no, theyre not. just another puppet organization of the powers-that-shouldnt-be
youtube.com/watch?v=eO1PmsNocxA

Attached: 1519617144637.jpg (1065x5046, 1.12M)

>Israkike shills for ISIS
We know already

>humanrightscolumbia.org/political-apologies/isis-apology-israel
Kill yourself jew

>Daesh is an idiology that's called Sunni Islam
all Daesh are Sunni, but not all Sunni are Daesh. nice try, faggot

Attached: 1519612943553.jpg (779x938, 226K)

Thank you. We know. Sunni is based. We must invade Iran.

Attached: 1539913163926.jpg (2208x1586, 1014K)

Of course isis is the enemy because isis is backed by Israel

Isis is the American government.

regardless, the fact remains that islam does not belong in the white countries and you need to stay the fuck out

jews pushing for muslims being welcomed in the west need to go too

>all Daesh are Sunni, but not all Sunni are Daesh. nice try, faggot

Now on what points does isis' stance conflict with the quran or any of the trustworthy hadith?

I meant the otherwise, sam!
Care for your own people

Uhh, im not sure you understand what I mean

Attached: 1563005306802.jpg (114x125, 4K)

No.

And by my foreskin

they are just an over the top/orthodox view, think like the crusaders of olden days. not all Sunni want to go back to the days of no electricity and all that "good stuff". born out of Saudi wahhabist mindset, go ahead and read on that if you are genuinely curious

Attached: 1523820800678.jpg (1152x2548, 839K)

>Daesh is an idiology that's called Sunni Islam
its wahabism

Attached: ojnb132.jpg (736x491, 71K)

jews are the enemies

ISIS is a proxy of the enemy. It's an unofficial and irregular army of the USA.

this fuck zoinsists

they are behind the isis maggots that killed christians never forget

When ever I need to remember Muslims, Arabs and Africans of being subhuman, I just think of men being burnt alive in cages, Antiquities being destroyed and children being beheaded and then my hatred is restored!

Jews are a bigger threat

>care for your own people

this means israel must be destroyed and jews must be removed from our nation, is this what youre promoting?

I can definitely say that we have more low IQ people in our society trust me.. as you can see I am a muslim so clearly I would know.

>ISIS
ISIS isn't even real. No muslisms in the west are radicalized by ISIS, and no Islamist attacks in the west are inspired or coordinated by ISIS. The average sandnigger in the west is not going to be able to get and stay in contact with rondom terrorists on the other side of the world while avoiding all the honeypots and stings and surveilance. Leftist media is what is radicalizing Muslims. If this media can make whites hate themselves to the extent that most do, then it can do much more to outside groups where there is no ingroup self-interest to be overcome. 2nd and later generation Muslims are more likely to commit attacks, and this would not make sense if these attacks resulted from connections with groups operating in the Middle East, but do make sense when seen as the result of western media. 2nd and later generations are precisely those who have been raised with western leftist media in much the same way western whites are.

They're basically just mercenaries. They're brought in by western governments, payed for with taxpayer money, then radicalized by western media, and used to suppress western populations, while being largely immune from legal consequences for all but the most destructive attacks. They're just the militarized police of the modern era, but the state can maintain plausible deniability as they are not decked out in uniforms, and anyone who does call it out can simply be dismissed as racist.

Does that make Islam a coping mechanism for your people?

because Christians and whites have never committed crimes against humanities to other ethnic and religions groups retard

its more like imagine if your being fed disgusting food but you dont have tongue to taste that its horrible

>whenever my initial propaganda of "muslims are bad" starts to wear off, i just re-up my dose of propaganda and start to hate them again!
youre being played, son
scribd.com/document/348195706/Countering-War-Propaganda-of-the-dirty-war-on-Syria

Attached: 1519610241768.jpg (1024x656, 138K)

Attached: 1519617005256.jpg (851x473, 79K)

>ISIS posts death to America videos
>ISIS isn’t your enemy
Pick one, vpn fag.

>destroy ancient monuments and other priceless historical artifacts
>desecrated temples devoted to certain old gods
Yea nah, fuck them.

Does that mean you want nothing more to do with it and to move elsewhere (if you're not already in some non-muslim country)?

read Brave New World, youll understand. these niggas are helping "the west" re-write history
"there once was a thing called the Pyramids"

Attached: 1528633047735.png (981x611, 337K)

>gotten popular in what used to be Syria in Iraq.
forgets to mention Saudi Arabia the biggest financier of terrorism

wtf no im not actually muslim you fucktard

I shit posted you, fucko. Respond in kind next time.

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

yea thats exactly what you would say wouldnt you ya cunt, go hop in a kangaroos pouch in your country that bought back the fuckin guns. how stupid do your people have to be to SELL their weapons to their government? ask yourself that

>Saudi Arabia the biggest financier of terrorism
where do they get their money from, friend? =3

Attached: 1523810822262.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

There was an ISIS fighter close to Aleppo who died in a firefight in 2015 or so.. some Chriatian missionaries who found his corpse wanted to at least give him a proper burial. So they loaded him on the back of their jeep and while driving 26 kilometers back to their camp, he came back to life. While he was dead, he found himswlf in a very dark place, a hyper-reality of sheer terror where demons inflicted all the horrible things he had ever done to others. Especially all the throats he slit, he now got to experience first hand. He later said those memories will haunt him for the rest of his life. Jesus showed up as a being of glorious light and gave him another chance at life - this time to live and evangelize for the true God. HALLELUJAH!

Islam will Send you to Hell

Allah = Satan

100 % Proof Allah is Satan - Jesus will Throw him to Lake of Fire m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHHSg2Aeqsg

Muslim Man Encountered with Jesus and Saw Jesus in the Throne of Heaven m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_RYSYFYI88

Muslim sees and hears Jesus!!! WOW! m.youtube.com/watch?v=I2i824Vq708

Why is Jesus visiting these faithful Muslim Islam believers m.youtube.com/watch?v=pnanHqe5YWM

Man Sees TERRIFYING Judgment Day! (Rod Pickens Testimony) m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8AMzUUfFrQ
I Saw the Tribulation - Ken Peters (Best Video of End Time Prophecies) m.youtube.com/watch?v=x2owHVfZlDg

What are you talking about?

What is your argument exactly?
Are you saying I should like ISIS, or that I shouldn't like ISIS?
I already dislike them, and plainly stated so, so I can only assume the former.
My next question is: Were you born a retard or did you have to work at it?

>my god is right
>all others are wrong
youre so cute

>Are you saying I should like ISIS, or that I shouldn't like ISIS?
neither, really. hate in ISIS is misplaced hatred, as they are just a fake tool of the western world. every time one of their strongholds was about to fall to the Syrian Arab Army, some helicopters would roll in and airlift some people out. ISIS is manufactured bull shit by the west
my point in bringing up Brave New World is to add some more sinister details to their habbits of destroying ancient monuments

Attached: 023.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

whatever it is thatll get you as mad as me fuckface arrgg im on Jow Forums wtf do you think this is some kind of tea party? some kind of IRC chat room from the 90's?

This is motha fuckin /pol in 2K19 you dickwad dont you realize its all about the jews? the zionist shills are everywhere

Quite a few guns got sold back to the government and turned into scrap - long before I was born by the way. But about 2/3rds of gun owners buried their best weapons at the time and now they're all off the books.

I own a Glock 34, Ruger Vaquero, Grand Power K22S, Mossberg 500, and my neighbour is has enough firepower to out arm the army.
Gun owners are fairly well armed here, but some of the laws are annoying at worst.

good cuz the elites are coming for you once they join with the EU Army

A bit of both, then?

Nah, plenty of cops like me too much. I already keep their illegal firearms safe for them. Australia is just a backwater, one day we're bowing down to Chinese invaders, the next America comes along strong arming the country. The real action will be in Europe, good think I've got a double citizenship - I'll head over for the gunfights to shoot migrants and traitors.

i will literally eat your children alive dude

You're, as they say, "trippin balls", dude. Have a good one.

>what used to be Syria in Iraq

>I see many comments here about "ISIS" and its as if they are the scariest,cruelest, most evil group to ever be.
Is Judaism altered to ISIS in Israel? This is interesting news.

Attached: fedora.png (627x353, 259K)

if you want. seems a little too much like yelling at the movie screen to me

Attached: 1534039103555.webm (680x472, 2.8M)

ISIS (and Islam in general) most certainly IS my enemy. Look, if you just want to live in your desert shithole and gas the subhuman muslim citizens of that shithole, be my guest. But when you send agents into our lands to exploit our compassion and generosity, then use those agents to launch attacks against my land and my people, that will not be tolerated and we will kill all 1.6 billion of you if need be

Honestly user, I'm having a really hard time believing that your native language is American English.
I can't prove it, but I suspect you're Chinese.

>ISIS is not your enemy
>jew
Checks out

>Honestly user, I'm having a really hard time believing that your native language is American English.
>this matters at all
it is, not sure what the point is, however. im not telling you you should like ISIS, clown, chill out and actually read what im saying

Attached: 1528633102434.png (707x551, 165K)

anti-white ISIS virgin vs anti-Jew Hezbollah Chad

>Hezbollah
bless them boys

Attached: hez.png (1200x800, 68K)

kill yourself stupid phone poster

get fucked by a cross

>Yid shilling for sandnigs.
Schlomo this is some ancient trick you are playing. Don't worry, you will both go.

Attached: muslims_and_jews.png (1690x650, 247K)

Wrong

Attached: IMG_20190710_175427.jpg (500x426, 131K)

Bitches you arent even trying to listen, thread's over,BYE

Why would u use a Hamas picture while talking about isis?

I saw an interview with that guys father. I felt really bad for him. Kid was an awkward loser and found some meaning in jihad. Didn’t have any experience with weapons or military, so they make those types suicide bombers.

Attached: 1563155487440.gif (704x480, 1.16M)

Also fuck Jews and fuck OP for the sole reason that he’s jewish, but fuck Muslims too. They are the scum of the earth and have been trying to conquer Europe for the past 1400 years. They rape our women in Europe and they constantly call for our nations to be destroyed. Fuck everything from the Middle East. And you know what? Don’t blame our wars for refugees, blame our kiked European leaders for allowing them in.

>every time one of their strongholds was about to fall to the Syrian Arab Army, some helicopters would roll in and airlift some people out

and not a shred of evidence to support this myth and there never was.

Jow Forums is a shia board
>hates the Jew and actively fight the Jew
>not killing civilians in the west like sunni terrorists
>Persians aren't forming rape gangs in the west

Yes Chaim, we all know your support of ISIS

Attached: images.jpg (198x254, 13K)

Literally de facto our enemies
We have to have to stationed men with weapons around government buildings because of these retards and their spread to the Gypsy surrounding lands

You forgot to add
>Trannys allowed
>Prostitution allowed
> Animal fucking allowed

Look who's fucking talking. Top 3 Israeli dick sucker, nevermind being a country known for importing worst whores from all around the world and then shitting on them and getting shat on.

>when an Arab tells Jow Forums as a jew that ISIS is great
Yeah we know you like your Muslim friends now fuck off retard

Attached: 1508887789036.jpg (1024x672, 187K)

>Zero refutations
COPE