What if it backfires ?

Impossible to refute that the Colonial powers are in total jeopardy of annihilation within 40 years / 2 generations.

Whoever is orchestrating this is taking the risk that natives in the top 20 nation in the west figure out the plan en-masse.

If this were to happen i certainly would not want to be them.

Some reminders:

South Africa:
businesstech.co.za/news/government/272383/concerns-raised-over-mass-migration-to-johannesburg-heres-how-many-south-africans-are-moving/

Sweden
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-14/sweden-war

Germany:
themigrantproject.org/anti-immigration-germany/

Mexico
wsj.com/articles/mexican-shelters-strained-by-migrants-struggle-with-u-s-returnees-11560763802

USA
mediaite.com/politics/trump-says-ilhan-omar-should-go-back-to-africa-you-cant-leave-fast-enough/

* These articles were all found on one or two news aggregation sites and top linked google searches for migration+country -> my point is as this invasion of the west reaches a crescendo - it will be impossible for even the most retarded leftist to see the writing on the wall for "white" people...

The "ELITES" of the west...just happen to be WHITE! -> what the flying fuck do they think their future will be if they are the last ones standing after throwing the native populations under the immigrant chicken bus?

THEY ARE SMARTER THAN US -> what the fuck are they thinking if they know this!?

Lastly - do you think its possible that NOTHING will happen and their will be a collective total collapse/implosion of all western nations simultaneous with no blow-back?

Basically it in no way looks like a slow boil anymore - its not ad-hoc - its large scale and global and targeted...Discuss!

Attached: CARAVAN.jpg (810x445, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/07/13/trump-is-going-to-win-45-states-protesters-take-down-american-flag-and-raise-mexican-flag-at-ice-detention-center-in-colorado-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shameless bamp

Can't have New World Order without the destruction of nation states.

they are importing their brown slaves to replace the native population. they want dumber and more obedient worker consumer drones who can be placated by gibs regardless of how shitty their living standards become

i totally get this - but in REAL terms - if the elites destory the construct that created them - and especially if they throw the whites under the bus - then who will defend them? - especially when it just so happens that all the rich people in all these new 56% countries are white.

i know what happens when the rich all look the same - they get targeted! period! - i just dont understand wtf they are thinking.

basically i just dont see any positive outcome after invading every single western nation with the third world.

i also absolutely DO NOT believe that they would be able to control the mess. look at paris! fucking Bastille invaded - ok fine only 700 - what when its 70,000...

its just so bizarre!

like all these corporations who benefit from the cheap labor - well thats awesome! but will they feel the same way when the NEW populations tear them apart?...and they will.

like pressure in system - it will equalize economically. but when it does - human nature will not magically switch off...people always want more! - and its this part that stuns me! as the elites will have no one! no one to defend them.

the loss of stratification - the elimination of the middle class will OBVIOUSLY lead to instability...

>The "ELITES" of the west...just happen to be WHITE!
They're jews
>what the flying fuck do they think their future will be if they are the last ones standing after throwing the native populations under the immigrant chicken bus?
They're going to go to Israel. That's going to be the seat of the world government that rules over the mutted, brown masses everywhere else.

elites are jewish.
they'll just start shooting at niggers after they get rid of us

anyone got anything that elevates this out of conspiracy theory? (other than barbara spectre)

thought not

So this happened on Saturday in Colorado:
>Protesters take down American flag and raise Mexican flag at ICE detention center in Colorado
>During the course of the protest the Mexican flag was raised and the American flag was taken down as well as flown upside-down

twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/07/13/trump-is-going-to-win-45-states-protesters-take-down-american-flag-and-raise-mexican-flag-at-ice-detention-center-in-colorado-video/

completely delusional though - its just NOT feasible!

right now - if what you say is true - their are a lot of targets for migrants.

i like the metaphor of low and high pressure in a system. poor people are like high pressure - they seek low pressure areas where its easier to get paid more. - these areas are usually concentrated around places of political power that go hand in hand with $$$.

So by homogenizing the whole fucking world economically the elites and their areas will only become even LARGER target for migrants...

wow! you waited a whole LINE for a response...
you should be lucky i even type this in your ugly face.

bamp

None of the rapefugees want to lift a finger.
They are literally glorified NEETs.

Good topic OP. The way I see it (and this is just my interpretation of current events), there are a few possible ways this is going to play out.

>a) The Jew/"elite" recognizes the ultimate demise of the west and will try to infiltrate asia. They have been selling a lot of western tech off and are now beginning to marry into the chinese clan. Typical jew infiltration tactics.

>b) Elites have no intention of erasing white people but plan a massive war between whites and non-whites for ulterior motives such as pop reduction. Would make sense because the propaganda is really bold now. Basically just doing WW3 the same way they pulled off the previous wars.

>c) They plan to mutt the entire world in order to rule over a people with no identity (divide & conquer). However, the way demographics truly work they would have to be DELUDED to think this will work out. Should this plan be the case, our planet will enter a permanent dark age once the demographics/intermixture occurs, basically a global Brazil/South Africa. It will be the end for our species.

>d) They are deluded and don't care about anything but money. I find this unlikely, but it is still possible that they actually bought the whole "we are all equal" thing, and think a multiracial society can actually work. I think if this is the case they will find out otherwise in the coming years.

Also OP, of course it's going to backfire.
Anti-semitism here is already on the rise but they just blame the evil nazi boogieman instead of making the connection that importing anti-semites from the middle east would cause a rise of jew hating.

>but in REAL terms - if the elites destory the construct that created them - and especially if they throw the whites under the bus - then who will defend them? -

You fail to see the point mate. Foot soldiers are no longer needed. Technological measures for total control are already here even if we only consider publicly known/available tech.

All the secret military advances we don't know about will be far, far worse.

It's the great culling.

No what they want is for you to pay them Yizya, just like you are. God, krauts are the fucking worst.

>Also OP, of course it's going to backfire.
No they are going to kill you, and take your women and children as slaves. Just like their perfect timeless role model did to disbelievers like you.

They pumped up another huge bubble via Quantitiave easing in order to let it pop and cause a devastating economic meltdown.
When unemployment is really high they will introduce "universal basic income" as the "solution".
You will get implanted a RFID chip in your hand and are now a pure slave to the system.
Everybody who behaves out of line will be "switched off".

>You will get implanted a RFID chip in your hand and are now a pure slave to the system.
>Muh seal of satan

Implying they wouldn't just use a combination of biometrics for the same purpose.

present the evidence or just keep posting and enjoying the smell of your own farts

Awesome response. I will be up front - im not a racist like many on this board - however i cannot ignore the obvious cluster fuck coming.

my thoughts to your scenarios:

a) The Chinese are so nationalistic and homogeneous that they have created internment camps for MILLIONS! - therefore what makes the elites think that they will be tolerated if they are dependent on the Chinese regime long term - seems fucking DODGY!

2) i dont see this working because white people on average are not racists anymore due to the education. also as this is a slow boil...like South Africa therefore this scenario will probably end into your scenario c) anyways

c) This is the way i see it happening! - but this is a total loss of western culture - and who knows what else! - indeed a dark age when things become unsustainable.

d) always a possibility they are insane and selfish by nature!

? like what ?
- white farmers being raped and murdered?
- migrant caravans of literally countless people on TWO continents?

You look absolutely ridiculous.

What are you even typing?

What I have always wondered the most is what part the WASP elite plays in the game. Some of the most wealthy and powerful people in the US were not of jew origin yet still play the same globalist game.

Why is it that these people who have been given everything by their country, want to absolutely decimate it? Do they not fear a loss of control once more powerful nations arise such as Israel, Arab States, China, India etc.

present the evidence that its related to jews

it won't. white subhumans are old and weak and you will be annahilated.

alt right is good because it encourages wh*Te hatred in hearts of POC.

the only reason white privilege exists is because we POC let it exist. we won in WW2, we won in american civil war. hordes of brown and BLACK people defeated wh*Toids at every encounter since 1930s.

its over

Attached: b25643ee81df5261ea920145f22dd2c3-imagejpeg.jpg (390x310, 48K)

Another aspect of this:
The Rothschilds who are behind all this literally think they can "domesticate" humans.
They force you to act against your own interest / natural law / instincts:
- Don't save your money for the future. Debt is the way to go. Your money will be worthless in the future anyways thanks to Central Banking.
- Don't act in the interest of your own tribe. Allow all of the world in your in your country, even when they are basically the worst criminals. Otherwise you are a racist/sexist/homophobe and you won't get a job.
- Don't be independent and grow your own food, care for your own health, control your own technology.

They are quiet far with the "domesticating" already. If anything unlimited free speech on the Internet is the only thing that can save us.

The percentage of "domesticated" peoples is nothing in comparison to the savageness this world is producing right now and it will only decline. If anything, a stable white homogeneous society would be far more domesticated than the upcoming conflicts.

?
this thread is presenting hard fact and theories - to keep things clean i do not need to put in race / religion - it is not needed to discuss the migrant invasion of the west at all !!!

Agreed. its like they put their gun down in a gun fight expecting the other gun fighters to do the same...well they didn't.

Also interesting! - and yeah - why would it work when colonialism failed! completely?! - its like lets just pretend the largest experiment in domestication FAILED over multiple continents...this time THIS TIME - we have technology - yeah! that will make it all work out!

> why would it work when colonialism failed!
You don't understand. Colonialism was absolutely successfull in the eyes of the "leaders".
E.g. African stats can not survive without external help. They are entirely dependent on "leaders" or they will literally starve to death.
The domestication there is complete. For western countries it is not so easy. That's why they want to kill us.

Low quality b8

I'm sorry this is not true. There are many African countries and regions where wandering around as a white too long is a death sentence.

I fail to see how that is "domesticated"

Also the elite pretend to care about fauna and flora preservation...

If Africa is domesticated then they would be able to prevent extinction of endangered species.

The reality is they have VERY LITTLE control of Africa on the ground.

In the past, Communist tactics included using the biggest losers, degenerates and worthless thugs to bring about the change and destruction that they want in order to implement change in the state. Once their goal is accomplished, they would then kill off their degenerate minion soldiers and they had served their purpose. The degenerate losers of today would be groups like Antifa, gang bangers and entitled migrants. So yes, there is a very good chance that these people are walking into a giant trap.

> Also the elite pretend to care about fauna and flora preservation...
"pretend" in order to guilt whites to act against their own interest.
>There are many African countries and regions where wandering around as a white too long is a death sentence.
Still, without leadership they will starve to death. The elite doesn't want to "wander" around in Africa. They want to use the indigenous population as weapon against their enemies.

>they would then kill off their degenerate minion soldiers and they had served their purpose.

this wont work with the numbers of immigrants moving into the west. if this is some kind of strategy it a losing one - they will inevitably lose control of the situation way faster than they think.

>But they're Jews
I always wonder about this. Sure, the globohomo elite are basically all Jews, but do niggers see it this way? Do they distinguish Jews from whites, and if so is it a racial, religious, etc distinction? It seems like a lot of them just see "Jews" as being the "elite whites", like a caste, rather than a separate group.

Of course the elite wont be living with the chaos, and can just rule from afar once shtf,

>When the Jew throws a rock against your head, you don't blame the rock for hurting you
>You blame the jew
Inb4 you catch the rock and slingshot it back to Israel

>Of course the elite wont be living with the chaos, and can just rule from afar once shtf,

i think it will be funny situation. "ELITE" manage to destroy the stratification / achieve homogeneous world population only to be able to see it from their satellite network in their bunkers in new Zealand.

GREAT PLAN!