Lebanon? Barely any traces of Arabic blood

Lebanon? Barely any traces of Arabic blood.

Attached: FA1CBBCF-B9D1-4534-A044-D2AE0029E65B.jpg (750x562, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: C64D9D60-E997-41D8-AD53-0AC7F3ABFB64.jpg (752x1421, 205K)

Attached: 05F504AE-5EEB-4253-B5A1-A603BC279FF6.png (603x599, 323K)

Attached: 80D487C5-6F31-4428-9491-EC090B1ABEFE.jpg (738x626, 109K)

Attached: EA3ED462-5376-4E23-A752-DCDDE73AD92C.png (740x756, 487K)

Attached: D148D18E-0F20-4ABD-89D0-6B11A7D9574F.jpg (731x797, 126K)

No Arabic blood, you say!?
What would you state his ancestry is like? White?

He's Greek you niggerbrain
He's also based

All I know is that one of the hottest bitches I ever met was Lebanese. She was an absolute knockout 10/10 except I thought her fingers were a little long and I didn’t like her hairline.
9.5/10 overall.

GREEK BVLLS

based

Attached: ThatsHowYouGetWarOnTerror.jpg (390x1287, 186K)

Attached: 1539725923576.jpg (500x616, 69K)

Nassim is based and /our guy/

Shame about the negroid blood though

I like how he's whiter than the rock

Levantine, like the jews

>her fingers were a little long
What kind of faggot are you?

NNT is a child stuck in a man's body.

Yes Lebanese are like a low IQ version of Jews. Completely subhuman and worthless people.

the most based poster to have ever posted. fucking legend.

There were people in the middle East before the Arabs (from the Arab peninsula) invaded, raped and pillaged.

Greek and Levantine admixture.Study from 1910 here https bit dot ly/2XGdUy5

Attached: 220px-Taleb_mug.jpg (220x215, 12K)

Will read, thanks

Greek, unlike jews. All true Lebanese are Greek or Roman. Israelis/Palis LARP as Lebs out of shame of who they are, but you can tell they aren't Lebs because Palis are dark, and Jews are half the time dark but all the time got that kike nose

Of course, this guy obviously avoided having his line tainted by those filthy mongrels, am I right?

yes, if he didn't, he'd be either a Palestinian or a jew. not a Lebanese alpha bull. Lebanon has held its nation since time immemorial but jews also lose theirs

jews always* lose theirs

>Lebanese
>Alpha
>Bull
What's next, inviting him over to fuck your wife?

I'm a Leb alpha bull too, more likely he and I would take turns on your wife. Except she's probably a kike whore who fucks niggers. Pic related.

Attached: index.jpg (293x172, 10K)

Not my fault you like man hands, medic.

You kikes always lose your nation to your women cucking you out, by the way, Samson is a perfect example. Jewish women think Jewish men are subhumans, they even cut their own sons dicks off so their daughters don't need to deal with it lmao.

these fuckers are the most semitic of the Levantine people's. literally 56% Arab and 44% ficki ficki.

Lol, seething.

I would be seething too if my woman found out God gave me strength through my hair and cut it off, lmao. Jews are ultimate cucks of history.

which country is the "whitest" per se of the middle east/best looking? honestly i'd say lebanese look better than the rest of arabs.

Based and lebpilled

>had arabian name
>looks arabian af
>lives in arabian country
>he never spoke arabic
i know some lebanese have identity crises but this guy is an altimate retard

But seriously, Lebanese are arabs

They just sandniggers like the rest of us whatever they deny it like this retarded or not.

>looks arabian af

Attached: C694BEF3-6B50-4B2F-8703-C29B3EF8BA5A.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Looks like a standard Saudi rapist. Lebs are Arab

Attached: jewsnat1.png (600x761, 120K)

Lebs are based in my experience

what is it with lebs and they ""identity crisis"""? the entire world thinks of you as arabs

some lebs cliams to be franco - lebanese
others cliams to came from iraq, syria, greek, turkish, north africa, iran and the list goes on

The study is not about the Lebs in general but the Maronites, Melkites and the Antiochian Greek Christians

Imbecile, can jannies ban this Arab provocateur?

there where a documentation on most of family names and where they are originaly from that comfirm that lebanese are mixed cultured

Haha!

sounds like amerimutts "muh irish and nordic ancestry" or brazilians "muh germanic roots" lol yall are arab AF

>Maronites, Melkites and the Antiochian Greek Christians
All of which are arabs

on of many smart people who i think is genuinely driving himself insane with access to twitter.

Source: your ass.I provided you with a study. There are 3 more that are also academicaly accepted.Cant help you more. Not my fault your attention span and IQ are low enough to anything else besides watching youtube vids and 40 mins shows on Hbo and Netflix. Reading is hard for a mutt, we know.

taleb is based

Test

semitic =/= arab

true

north-west semitic/phonecian

>Arabs (from the Arab peninsula)
They're actually south asians that traveled up from india along the coastline, down into the peninsula, and then spread from there.

Your "study" is garbage from before people even knew what dna was. Real genetic studies show that Lebanese are Arabs. Doesn't matter if they are Christian, Muslim, whatever, they are all camelfucking Arabs.

He's an IYI who denies IQ.

All the dyed hair, contact lenses and rhinoplasties in the world won't be able to hide your semitic faces.

WE WUZ PHOENICIANS N SHIEEEET

ancient leventines and Egyptians cluster with modern Bedouins, sure they weren't arabs as arabic language didn't exist, but they became arabs
if anything Egypt had sub Saharan admixture and Levant south euro admixture
source : nature.com/articles/ncomms15694:

Attached: ncomms15694-f4.jpg (926x821, 173K)

Lens don’t care what the world thinks of them. Thats like telling an Italian he’s white; his response will be, “I’m Italian you faggiolo.”

Levantines and Copts are indistiguishable from Arabs due to Islamic rapes. The only race that wasn't cucked by them are the ⵉⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⴻⵏ due to the fact that they killed all Arabs at the Battle of the Nobles.

Attached: 23andme.png (1260x1192, 117K)

based

>due to Islamic rapes
no nafri nigger, they were closer to arabs in ancient times

taleb might be sperging out here over his MUH ANCESTRY but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the smartest people on the planet today

I like how he gives no fuck at all
One day, he'll call out da jooz for the 6 gorilions

You're wrong, Persian colony

True Egyptians were white like other ⵉⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⴻⵏ, sadly, Egyptians were too weak and got subjugated and colonized into oblivion. What a pity!

but how are we retarded now ? compared to ancient ones , i guess all races degenerate at this point

Except the Arabian race. It is already peak degeneracy

Cypriots and Lebanese are genetically identical

Based and redpilled.

Attached: DC75B6C0-4E4B-4F1C-8FDA-D4DD978CFA47.png (583x741, 878K)

Attached: temp.png (400x794, 581K)

But all the Lebs down here are identical to every other North African and Middle-Easterner, including Turks. They all look exactly the same, wear track suits, have their own version of an Australian accent they all sound exactly the same with, and all behave the same even though they claim how different they are.

I disagree they look slightly different if you know what to look for especially North Africans.

>which country is the "whitest" per se of the middle east/best looking?
Probably coastal Syrians (Christians especially)

"slightly different" doesn't cut it when everything they wear and everything they do is exactly the same - especially how they all claim to be so different.

Basically just a rowdy version of Albania

Actually who would win in a fist fight: Albania or Lebanon?

I guess when you come into European made countries as a non-European you get to claim things about yourselves that were hardly ever true. Only Europeans have their own exclusive diversity that can be seen wherever they go, everyone else is just claiming they do.

Lebs. They resort to stabbing people fairly quickly.

Can you link to this study Habibi?

Lebbos in Oz are basically the niggers of the continent. For some reason, Australia got the shittier part of the migrants, that devolved into degeneracy.
In Europe, and North America, lebs are very jewy (more often educated and civilized).

lel he does not think the Arabic that Lebanese speak is Arabic?

Why should anyone here care?

We say Arab blood not Arabic you ignorant piece of shit

God bless the Levantine race, creators of civilizations

Lebs are pretty Jewy down here, they're just more macho about it.

shut the fuck up shitskins.
this is a big boy party

Our beloved leader Hasan Nasrallah is an Arab , yet he is better than any leader in every way

Okay, proto-Jew.

these fuckers and the iranians, i swear

they're literally gonna plastic surgery themselves into a new race. and then when they reproduce, life will hit them hard.

Claim your land back from the turks big boy or shut the fuck up

Plastic, fantastic.